Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
>> Kuroboshi Nishikada <<

Kuroboshi lightly gripped her hand back. "You're welcome," Kuroboshi murmured lightly.

User Image
"Yes I am," Nightsong murmured between kisses. "Everyone else knows emotions and I grew up in a loony bin in hell. I'm pretty weird."

{{Out Of Character: }}

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image(( OCC:  ))

CATHERINE LOVETT
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄i▄▄▄▄▄▄
lalalalalalalaladoxxxyouxxxlovexxxmexxx?

Catherine rolled overonto her side, laying her head on Kuroboshi with a slight sigh. "Are you sad because they are dead?" she asked softly, her pale eyes closing once more as she held his hand.

Artemis smiled lightly as she separated their lips. "Well, I like weird things so, you're in luck." she said with a grin, before turning her head and looking at the cliff, hearing the water run below. "Wanna go for a swim?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 am
User Image

Kuroboshi lightly bit his lip, his fang drawing blood. "Kinda... Even if they hated me, they were still family," Kuroboshi murmured lightly after a slight pause.

User Image
"I must be," Nightsong murmured softly as he lightly touched his lips with the tips of his fingers, a deep blush covering his cheeks before her question registered in his head. "S-sure."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:01 am

User Image

A R T E M I S L I L I E L O V E T T

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My game is pain, my pleasure is torture.

xxxxxxxxx

Artemis smiled as she swam over to him, watching him. "I think my dive was better." she said with a grin, her crimson eyes connecting with his.

Catherine shook her head. "I.. Still feel bad.." she said softly. Her pale eyes watching him. "But.. I'm glad you will be safer.." her voice was very soft and sweet.

xxxxxxxxxxx
My fun, gives you fright. And my love, gives you hate.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

Kuroboshi shook his head slightly. "I said kinda, silly. I'm also kinda glad you did. That's at least a little peace I'll have now that I don't have those two after me," Kuroboshi purred softly as he brushed his fingers through her hair, his thumb wiping the tear from her cheek.

User Image
"I can handle it," Nightsong smirked before sliding his shirt over his head and backflipping off the cliff. He landed with a large splash and sank quite a distance beneath the surface. When he resurfaced he stuck his tongue out.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

User Image

A R T E M I S L I L I E L O V E T T

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx
[[I realized that istead of posting.. I accidentally edited my last post with my new reply.. Woopss..]]
Artemis smiled as she swam over to him, watching him. "I think my dive was better." she said with a grin, her crimson eyes connecting with his.

Catherine shook her head. "I.. Still feel bad.." she said softly. Her pale eyes watching him. "But.. I'm glad you will be safer.." her voice was very soft and sweet.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:26 am
User Image

"Don't feel bad. You saved me from her torment and you got a little revenge on the woman who killed er... My past life," Kuroboshi smiled as he lightly kissed her on the cheek. "After all, she took away one of the only things that made you truly happy."

User Image
"It was. I just backflipped off the cliff," Nightsong smiled lightly before splashing Artemis.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 pm

User Image

A R T E M I S   L I L I E  L O V E T T

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx
Artemis laughed lightly and splashed him back, before swimming away, near the waterfall. She grinned back at Nightsong, giving him a taunting wave, and sticking her tounge out at him.

Catherine nodded and tried to sit up once more, this time successful. She looked at Kuroboshi, giving him a weak smile before sliding off the side of the bed slowly, wincing slightly.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 am
User Image

"Don't push yourself, Katarina," Kuroboshi said softly as he lightly kept his hand on the back of her arm to be sure he'd catch her if she passed out again. "You'll jumpstart my heart if you pass out again."

User Image
Nightsong chuckled lightly as he rubbed water out of his eye before swimming after her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:39 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx
Artemis smiled as she swam backwards away from him, her look teasing before she dove beneath the surface, aiming to come up right behind Nightsong and scare him. She swam towards him, her deep red eyes watching him.

Catherine gave him another weak smile. "I'm okay.. I.. Shouldn't pass out again.." she sai softly, taking a step before falling back into Kuroboshi, feeling a little bit dizzy. "I.. Guess I'm not strong enough yet.." she muttered, wincing again.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

"Then lay back down," Kuroboshi murmured softly as he lightly kissed her on the cheek. "It's best to get as much rest as possible." He lightly gripped her hand in his, a slight scene of Catherine twisting her ankle and falling backwards down a flight of stairs flashing through his head quickly. Reed had caught her as soon as she'd started to fall only to carry her up the few remaining stairs and sitting her on a couch as a maid brought an ice pack wrapped in a hand towel to her.

User Image
Nightsong inwardly smiled as he dove under the water and turned into the water itself, appearing solidly behind her and turning her to face him, pressing his lips to hers again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 am

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx
Artemis stared at the spot where Nightsong had been, confused as to where he had gone. But then she fel of hands spin her around and she smiled softly, feeling his warm lips press against hers. She didn't need oxygen under the water, and she kissed him back deeply.

Catherine sighed softly and nodded her head, before watching Kuroboshi curiously. "Remember something else?" She asked softly, her pale eyes examining him closely.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

"You twisted your ankle and fell down a flight of stairs, but Reed caught you," Kuroboshi smiled lightly as he brushed his fingers through her hair. "When he was carrying you up the stairs, you slapped him about six times because you were too stubborn to let him carry you. He ignored you slapping him and had a maid bring you ice for your ankle. It was pretty funny watching you spazz out like that."

User Image
Nightsong gently brushed his thumb against her cheek as he remained floating in front of her, kissing her deeply, passionately. 'You didn't expect that did you? I think... I love you, Artemis... I'm not used to loving someone and being loved in return so... Try working with me on this.' 'Us. Try working with us on this.' The voices started off as Nightsong, but had Pardonner and Nightengale interrupt with a slight pout of a tone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:34 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx
Artemis heard the thoughts of Nightsong, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him with as much passion as she could manage. 'I.. Love you too.. I really do.. Nightsong.. Your the first person I have ever really loved.' she sent the thought to him, before she realized that they were floating to the surface, and they were soon above the water once more. "I love you, Nightsong." she said softly, before kissing him again passionately.

Catherine laughed gently as she looked at him with her pale eyes. "Yeah.. I remember that.. I told him I could walk! But he wouldn't let me.." she muttered with a smile, relaxing. "But I kicked his butt afterwards, so its okay." she said with a giggle.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

"Were you that embarrassed to be helped by him or was it after an eloping session that it happened?" Kuroboshi teased lightly as he kept his smile in place. He wanted to kiss her, but was questioning whether or not it was alright to do so due to age difference and the fact that he wasn't sure it was him or Reed's feelings of wanting to kiss her.

User Image
"That's pretty good to hear," Nightsong chuckled softly as he continued kissing her, his subconscious being the only thing to realize they were above water again. "Told you he liked you a lot..." Nightengale's voice purred between kisses.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games