Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Marceline_22

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:14 am
Hello fellow gaians! My name is Brithaney! Pronounced Brittany. U dont know how many ppl asked me how to pronounce it, Anywhoosmz, (That is a word I made up) I am a very weird person! And I am not afraid to say it. I am the middle child. I have one little 6 yr old sister and one other sister whos age I will not say. I hope that is a good intro!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 am
Hello, hello, my name is Murphy~ I'm 21 years old, come from Germany and love to write and draw... Yeah, figure, hu? =P

I'm excted to find new people to talk to here. wink  

Murphy the Chaos

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gallery Of Suicide

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 am
Hellooooo. <3
I'm Tiffany, I'm 17 and i live in the horrid state, aka Florida. c:
I LOVE to read, write, draw, listen to music, go on Gaia, and do track, soccer, and volley ball.
I'm currently taken by the love of my life, Max, who's 2k miles away, in Connecticut.
And, well, I'm too much of a person to describe in a little introduction post, soooo, I don't know. Cx
That's all. c:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:04 pm
Hiii!
Call me Shadow. I love to read, draw and my hobby is collecting dragon-related-stuff. I was just looking through the guilds and this one showed up! So i joined, hoping to find some gold.

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

sha_lullubell

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:54 pm
hello... hi all! im sha. i like to make friends. i love those who have a talent to make a joke. i love who can make me laugh. nice to meet all of ya,... ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 pm
hi my name is silver (REal name!) my favorite movie is anything scary my favorite car is a Silver Mercedes (also my middle name) my favorite vegetable is broccoli and feel free 2 talk 2 me anytime friend or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile biggrin mrgreen  

Sinister Riot

5,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Coda-the-mysterious

5,850 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:29 pm
1SA 16.14 Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him. 15 Saul's attendants said to him, "See, an evil spirit from God is tormenting you. 16 Let our lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the harp. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes upon you, and you will feel better." 17 So Saul said to his attendants, "Find someone who plays well and bring him to me." 18 One of the servants answered, "I have seen a son of Jesse of Bethlehem who knows how to play the harp. He is a brave man and a warrior. He speaks well and is a fine-looking man. And the LORD is with him."

Hello, My name is Coda. I am 16 and just a litlottle demented. I spend most of my time putting together my stories and rping. Just to make sure everyone understands this, i am a Bad Guy, who is a bit nice. If you say I stole it from the new movie "Despicable Me", I will have to destroy you and your computer... because I have been a nice bad guy for years.

19 Then Saul sent messengers to Jesse and said, "Send me your son David, who is with the sheep." 20 So Jesse took a donkey loaded with bread, a skin of wine and a young goat and sent them with his son David to Saul. 21 David came to Saul and entered his service. Saul liked him very much, and David became one of his armor-bearers. 22 Then Saul sent word to Jesse, saying, "Allow David to remain in my service, for I am pleased with him." 23 Whenever the spirit from God came upon Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:02 pm
What Up? Im x-whoa-is-me-x
I live in Texas, US.. I breakdance, skateboard, play drums, make art( which by the way, you should go look at ) ..
I'm a random guy and i like to make new friends! BE MAH FREEEEENDZ! biggrin  

Love Simulatorrr

Starstruck_Skies

Sparkly Senshi

17,175 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm
☆ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☆
â–  I can walk on waterâ– 

Heyo! I'm Starstruck, Mirage, whatever.
So you wanna know about me? I'm an artist who does...art. Not an awesome one, since I've just started CG and I have absolutely no skills in coloring CG. In traditional styles, I'm okay. But hey, I'm just a teenager.
Anyway, I also like making tekteks to help my creative juices flow.
So that, in a colorful nut shell, is me.
Update: I got a job at McDonalds! :3

â–  I can fly â– 
☆ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ☆

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm
hi im Felicia and im 14 years old turning 15 on July 11 i love to dance smile i also heart mcdonalds its the best smile  

love_wee21

BunBunTears

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:04 pm
Hello my user name is petuz but my name is Luz I xx years old.I live in California.Im half Mexican and Japaneses.I love to make friends and talk.Im a little shy but I manage to talk to new people and make friends.and if you want to know more about me pm me or check my about me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:20 pm
Hello smile

I'm Tashniel, but you can call me Tash.

I'm 18 years old. -old-, and I live near chicago.

I'm currently enrolled in college and am pursuing a career in Software Engineering.

not much else to say. I've been on Gaia for almost 3 years now, kind of a love/hate relation ship.  

Tashniel

II Whatsername II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:25 pm
Heyy : )
My name is Gabriella...but you can call me Gabi
heres a few facts about me:

Fave Band: Green Day
Fave Show: the office
Fave movie: Back to the future
Fave Book: The Book Thief
Fave color: red and black
Fave Artists: John Mayer, Alex Lambert,and Adam Lambert
Fave emote: ninja
Fave cartoon: Courage the cowardly dog & Spongebob (cant 4get him!)

Birthday: July 3rd
Ethnicity: MexicAN

well thts asbout it! haha...
well, im new and id love new friends who have the same intrests or just wanna talk n stuff so please add me heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:43 pm
Well Hiya! My name Anna in real life, but you can just call me Andy, or Maiden. On gaia, I'm known as an avid roleplayer. I'm semi-lit - adv. lit +, depending on what the roleplay is, because most plots are literate. biggrin Well, besides this, I'm also an avid gamer. I never could get into ZOMG, so if anyone has pointers, lemme know cause it looks cool.

In real life, I love my life. I have an xbox 360, and I absolutely love it. d: Right now, it's summer and I'll be here with my grandma, I have plenty of time to do nothing, and I don't mind school. In real life, I'm 16, but I already feel like I'm 20, or at least, mentally 45. Hehehe. x3 I love writing stories, and I love to read other stories. I love anime, and movies..

Oh, and I like to chat. So there, that's that. ^^

Abundant Merci

Questionable Inquisitor

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Inquisitor 200

tannus

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 pm
Hi im Tannus, Last name Tan in real life. I like being evil but in this case I will be nice smile (im usually a nice person) I started in 2006 on gaiaonline and I don't use gaiaonline all the time. Im 16 and really smart I got a PS2 and an ipod Touch ^_^ teehee. I like lots of different type of music and I like lots of differents shows and movies. My favourite colour is black white grey gold and green and yellow.

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games