Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 pm
((Well, I have to leave soon, so she's probably playing around now since they're still there when she leaves.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 pm
Amy smiled when she saw that Karrie had won. She had been trying her best, but she just wasn't the best at this boat racing game. She still loved the game, though.

She put her remote back in the holder and then turned and laughed softly. "Good point Karrie. Hadn't thought about that. I am trying to think up some other prize ideas, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know."

She blushed slightly and glanced out over the water. "Well, what kind of prize were you wanting? You know, if you could have something around here, just about anything, what would you want for a prize?"

She looked back at him and smiled softly. She was thinking a kiss or a hug or... she could cook for him, too. Whatever he wanted.

Thistle squeaked and nodded. She was so glad that Velcore could understand what she was trying to say most of the time.

She rested her head on one of his legs again and flipped her tail lightly and affectionately against one of his other legs.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 pm
*puts the remote back in the holder* Hmmm... Since everyone else gets dinner, how about you make dinner for me? wink *leans down closer to her* By the way, that was my third win. smile

*lays his head back down, comforted by Thistle's company*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:51 pm
Amy laughed softly and moved closer to him as he leaned down closer to her. "That's right, it is. You've won twice at one of the other games and now this is your third. Congratulations, Karrie. I'm happy you like my cooking and want me to cook for you. I'd love to. Anything you want. Just let me know."

"And, since you're our first 3-win winner, you get an extra prize."

She smiled softly, grabbed both of his hands gently, and leaned up closer to him. She kissed him slowly on the corner of his mouth. That wouldn't be too confusing, and hopefully he wouldn't mind. Hopefully he enjoyed it.

She pulled back and smiled at him again while squeezing his hands lightly. Then, she heard Dame say goodbye to all of them. She turned and waved back, also calling out to her.

"I hope you come back, Dame! I'm glad you like the pool so much."

It was true. She actually did want Dame to come back. It challenged her, and she needed to learn how to bite her tongue and not get so... well, bitchy, around competition. And she really did like having Dame here.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm
*smiles, surprised at the small kiss* I think I like that prize too.

*looks up and waves when Dame says good bye to them* Bye, Dame.

Bye, Dame! *gets out of the pool and dries off, putting his clothes back on*

*waves a paw at Dame* Good bye, Dame.

((Heh, I forgot I left Mitri on the edge of the pool. sweatdrop

I'm going to bed. Night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 pm
Amy giggled and hugged Karrie. "I'm glad you do." She was relieved, too.

She realized suddenly that it was getting late. She called Velcore and Thistle over so they could head home. She also asked if Mitri wanted to walk with them.

Thistle came over with Velcore and nuzzled Karrie's leg and then Mitri's when he got out of the pool. Then, she walked over to Amy, turned her back to her, and flipped her tail up. She walked haughtily out of Aqua Springs.

Amy watched Thistle in confusion. "What was that about? Thistle?"

She also noticed that Velcore didn't seem too happy and just flew slowly after Thistle. What was going on?

When Mitri joined them, she rubbed his back and smiled softly, yet sadly, at him. Then, they all walked out of Aqua Springs together. Mitri went to Kits' and the rest went to Amy's house and then Karrie's.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs. She drops her towel and sandals off at a chair and jumps in, starting to swim laps*

*Gwee flies in after Kits. He sits on her chair for a while, watching her, then goes over to the pet area, diving into the pool there*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm
*Stands in front of Aqua Springs staring up at the sign and then looking at the front entrance* I've been wanting to check this place out. Says there's a pool...I hope its a good one... *mumbles and then walks in* eek Oooh, nice locker rooms...I'm not sure if I will swim today or not so I'll just head on out to the eek *stops in tracks when sees how large the place is* Dios. Mio... eek *walks in more, mouth agape*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 pm
*keeps swimming laps, unaware of anything else going on*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm
*decides to look around, not noticing Kits in the pool swimming laps*

*looks around at all the games, walks around the pools and then the pet area* Mylanta, who ever came up with this place was very ingenious!  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 pm
((be back in about 20 minutes))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 pm
(Oh, okay. smile *looks at Kits outfit* LOL, is that what she's swimming in? xd See ya in a bit. I'll wait til you come back before I post Rod's actions.)  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm
((No, I'm in a contest where I can't change my avi. She's wearing the tiger-print bikini.))

*stops at the side of the pool to catch her breath*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm
(Ooooh la la! eek heart Is that the reddish-orange one?)

*hears something that sounds like someone getting out of the water*

*looks over just in time to see Kits pull herself out of the water* eek twisted xd Mmmm *thinks to self and starts to walk over, watching the water drip down her drenched tail and gorgeous legs*

smile *grins at her, leaning against a water slide* Thought cats didn't like water. wink *crosses arms over chest*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm
((Yup. 3nodding ))

*looks over at him* Only domestic ones. Lots of wild cats love water. smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games