Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:58 pm
((I'm going to do a tiny bit of puppeteering real quick, not a big thing, okay?))

Maria took off slowly in the direction of the spiritual pressure she felt, hearing Ryuusha coming after her. They made their way quickly to the source, finding that Daisuke, Kenzo, and others were. As well as Akihime and Kousuke. "W-What happened to Captain Suzuki?" She asked quietly, dread and sadness coming to her. He was lying so still.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Daisuke Flash-Stepped around Kenzo, his zanpakuto still in hand. He turned to speak over his shoulder at the Quincy.
"I don't see any Arrancar, here. And all I can feel at the moment is Akihime's spiritual pressure. It's uncomfortably Hollow-like," he said, slowly moving into a fighting stance. "Akihime Atsushi, you are under arrest by the Jedi martial code. Will you comply?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:17 pm
Chron had his hand on his zanpakuto just in case Akihime refused to comply.

Before Akihime could say something Kenzo said to Daisuke, "Well I understand your concern about this and if you are just arresting her then that should be fine as long as you let me prove that it was that Arrancar Quincy that did this. Cause even though she is not here there is the Garganta portal that they always use. You should consider that Jedi."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:51 pm
"Chron, restrain the Quincy boy. I will deal with his sister." Daisuke finally made ready to fight. Akihime did the same.
"Daisuke, you don't understand--"
"Silence. Put away your weapons." He was still determined, and unsmiling.
Akihime shook her head, and Daisuke attacked. She caught his lightsaber on her Seele Schneider, and decided to make Daisuke see reason with her own strength.

At that moment, a massive Garganta-like tear ripped its way across the Sereitei sky, and Drekovec's massive airship forced its way out into the air. Drekovec's voice rang out across the landscape.
"Thank you, Quincy girl! You have made this possible. Thank you, Akihime, for murdering Captain Suzuki!" Daisuke directed Chron to lead the others to deal with Drekovec and the Arrancar. He would avenge Kousuke himself.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 am
((is this the final fight?))

Chron acknowledged as he ordered the others to go after the Arancars.

As Chron released Kenzo form his Force grip Kenzo said to him, "Look there Chron that one Arrancar there that has the long hair with stars in it, she is the one that probably killed Kousuke. If you come with me and help me fight her then we can make her confess that she killed Kousuke."

Chron still unsure about the situation but seeing that the Quincy was willing to get charging in there to face the enemy he said, "Alright Kenzo I'll help you fight this Arrancar. But if you pull anything to jeopardize this battle I will end your life right there."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 am
((Yeah, if everyone's ready for it. Hey, everyone! You guys want the final battle nao?))

Ports on Drekovec's massive ship opened on all sides of it, and thousands of Hollows of all shapes and sizes emerged, ranging from beastlike lesser Hollows, to massive Menos Grande, to small, yet powerful Adjuchas-class.
That'll keep them busy. Drekovec himself, still in his released form, lead the assault, while the Shinohoshi functioned on its own, in tune with his spiritual pressure.
"Go, my Espada! Release your zanpakuto and take your true forms!" he called as the group stormed into Sereitei.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 pm
((Heh, I don't care, go for it.))

Kaizeloye peered cautiously over the edge of the ship. He'd made his way to one side to watch the view of Seireitei go by. A Drekovec's call, he stepped back a bit from the precipice, the slow wind flipping his hair around. "Ah, but I was just starting to get used to this form, too."

Maria suddenly found herself torn between wanting to go with Chron to help defend the city, and the just as real bitterness between the Jedi and Quincy. "No, stop it!" She stepped warily forward, unsure of what to do though determined to sort it out. "No, stop fighting you two!" Dancing from one foot from another, she began to glanced nervously from the giant ship spewing Hollows to the pair fighting. "Do you--Do you two really think this is the best time to be fighting?!" Her anxiety was rising, parts of her figure flickering slowly as her reiatsu reacted to her emotions. "W-Would Captain Suzuki want this?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 pm
We'll never know what Kousuke wanted of us, now, Daisuke thought bitterly. He stepped around the girl despite her protests, and moved to attack Akihime again.
"We trusted you, Akihime! It's not enough that we go against what we've been taught about Quincies...but you're also a Hollow! Did you enjoy all of it?" Daisuke asked, hurt and pain dripping from his every word. Kousuke's death hit him especially hard, as he saw the Captain as a father, almost. Daisuke never had a father-figure in Coruscant.
"I'm through reasoning with you! I have told you the truth, Jedi! If you refuse to believe me, then that is your choice! I did not kill my father!" Akihime screamed as she countered Yamato with the Scneider. Daisuke balked slightly at Akihime calling the Captain her father. He stopped his assault completely when he realized the girl was now donning her mask.
"Very well, ally of the Sith. I shall crush you, here and now," Daisuke said, holding his zanpakuto parallel to his body, the blade pointed down.
"Bankai."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 pm
"Please don't!" Maria ran forward and launched herself at the closest one of the angry pair, latching onto Daisuke around the waist. "Don't...We're all going to die if you two fight...The Hollows..." She was sniffling and holding tight onto the Jedi, as if it would stop him. "The Hollows are going to..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm
Daisuke's spiritual pressure spiked powerfully, and an aqua glow filled the area. Yamato vanished to be replaced by a pair of gauntlets and greaves, the unearthly metal laced with a peculiar glowing blue material, not unlike the reiryoku blade that comprised Daisuke's shikai.
"Yamato Maru," he said aloud. "Perfect order." He prepared to use the new power for the first time since leaving Coruscant, and was interrupted by Maria. He sighed, shooting daggers at Akihime.
"Fine. You're right," he said to the girl. "But this is not over," he spat at Akihime. He left without another word to fight the Hollows with his friends.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:01 am
((hey does anyone want to control Estrella cause Kenzo and Chron are fixin to fight her and it would be better if somebody controlled her instead of me))

Higlark transformed into his hollow form then used Sonido to appeared in front of Zero then said, "I will be your opponent now."

Zero took out his zanpakuto then said, "So be it."

Grensho transformed into his hollow form then looked around for one of the Jedi to fight with.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 pm
((I'll be Estrella, when the time comes. Sorry, but I gotta do a tiny bit of puppeteering sweatdrop I can edit this, if need be. Also, we need Ky to be Zero Manaki.))
Daisuke arrived via Flash Step at the entry point of Drekovec's dreadnought. He waited for his allies to arrive, and nodded to each of them in greeting, but ignoring Akihime altogether.
"I'd advise each of you to use Bankai, if you can. This isn't going to be easy. That thing requires the spiritual pressure of seven Arrancar to run properly. They don't even have to be on-board, they just have to be near it. It has a weapon built into it that can destroy this entire city with a single use. We cannot let that weapon fire! Here is my plan. The Arrancar have all released their zanpakuto, by the way their pressure feels. It will be a difficult battle indeed, if we try to hit them head-on. We need to pair up, and try to isolate each of them, one-by-one, and kill or at least disable them individually. Drecovec will have to be last, and it will requireallof us to finish him. Maria, you are with me. We'll take Kaizeloye. Kenzo and Captain Harada, you will have to stop Higlark. And Chron...you go with the traitor, and stop the other traitor," Daisuke sneered, talking about Akihime. "And Captain Manaki can help keep the Hollows thinned out and make some room for the rest of us. That'll take care of the biggest threats. We can regroup once they're out of the way, and work our way down the list. Is everyone ready? Are there any objections?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:35 pm
"BANKAI! KASOKU SOKUDO!" Ryuusha seemingly vanished, his speed indecipherable to most of his opponents. Cutting down many hollows, he reduced the number of enemies drastically. "Shriekers, Grand Fishers, even a Gilliam. Weaklings the lot of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:57 am
Maria, standing off to the side, raised her hand up in the air. "How do you know all of this about this thing? And w-what if it does fire?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:29 pm
Daisuke turned to Maria and sighed.
It was a weapon designed by the Jedi ages ago, in case Sereitei's Soul Reaper's ever attacked us. However, we were betrayed from within by the first of the Sith: former Jedi who happened to be Visoreds. We defeated the Masked Army, and sank the ship in Heuco Mundo, for fear of what we might do with it, given the temptation. We never imagined that an Arrancar would ever become powerful enough to use the Shinohoshi. It requires seven strong spiritual powers, each one unique, and each one possessing a dual-nature. Like Arrancar and Visored. And if it should fire...." Daisuke trailed off and gulped. "Let's just hope it doesn't fire."  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff