Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:02 am
It appears anbu's post for us didnt go through in this...

Well anbu and I are without internet at home for an unknown amount of time, we can be on phones but hard to post.
We are going to try getting on as often as we can.

(Its been this way since the 10th of June... hopefully by the end of July we will have some back)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 am
I am leaving today until the 18th and was informed I will probably not have internet  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:01 pm
Just an FYI, I will be sort of MIA till Friday the 18th. I will have internet access but I will be tied up with not only dental procedure recovery but my Dad being in town during that time. I may or may not be able to respond to posts depending on what's going on.

(Though it'll probably go unnoticed over here since it is the summer sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:08 am
I shall be gone from the 18th-20th due to a camping trip o3o  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 pm
I will be sporadically gone for periods due to medical issues.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:18 pm
Going on vacation for a week. I'll be leaving this Sunday, the 27th, and won't be back until the 3rd or 4th.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 pm

( This is a needed update... )

I've been having an extremely hard time with my family for the last few months and haven't been emotionally stable to really keep up with the guild. I hope that I get my life together by the end of August or September so I can come back swingin'. I'm not really sure where that leaves my characters but do what you must. I'll be off and on Gaia for the next few days so don't hesitate to PM if you want to talk or something. Sorry guys for disappearing for the last month or two...
                    - 500 Days of Summer

characters: asterisk slater, kendal irwin, and cole daniel anson

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 am
Hey guy, I'm so so sorry if I went missing in action. The school I'm in is so tough that I had to focus on my studies more than doing internet. This is going to be SO spotty that Im not sure if I could post with stability.  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 pm
So, I'll be on this week, I just won't be able to devote much time to the guilds. First of all, my time will be decreased on account of the fact that I'm working quite a few 10 hour days this week. Secondly, the 12th Annual Ball starts on Friday, and I'm the main secondary host this year, which is really exciting, but it means that I need to focus on getting everything together. When the Ball starts, I'll be doing that. I'll be back to normal a few days after the Ball ends.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:49 pm
I'll be gone on vacation from the 9th to the 14th of August. I may have internet access, I may not.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 pm
DISAPPEARING TOMORROW!
Will be back in 5 days, traveling to the land of whales and fresh fruit to dine with the goblin king and feast on turkey legs.
May or may not have internet access (likely will - but not sure if I'll have time to post).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:08 am
I might black out for around two weeks because of exams. I had to work hard for this so I might not be sure when to hit the road in this guild...  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:18 pm
So I'm seriously sorry about this, but my fiance got the weekend off starting with last wednesday, and he wanted to go campting. He got home and told me to get packed so we could spend the weekend (A WHOLE 5 DAYS!!!!) Away from everything! I'm on my phone, because some how I found some internet and wanted to post letting you know... I should be back tomorrow to post so very sorry...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 pm
Starting tomorrow I will be absent. I am not sure for how long but it should only be a day or two at best.

So I'll be back whenever I get released from the hospital.  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:34 pm
Sirius and I are going to be going on vacation from tomorrow (8/19) to Friday (8/22). Then on Sunday (8/24) he'll be helping me move back into my dorm.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games