Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student
~ Ravenclaw Chaser ::: Second Year ~

User Image

Chase sighed as he sat down at his usual seat. He wasn't really hungry, and rather just wanted some rest after the trip. Why, the exciting scent of the ancient castle didn't provoke his feelings anymore? The kindling spark of the Great Hall seems so... dull. But yet, so beautiful. It didn't make much sense to Chase Henrick.

He glanced over at the other tables, mainly the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor tables. Laughter and chatter. But over at the Ravenclaw table, everything seemed so lonely. He sighed again, his eyes falling down to meet his fox's. Such brilliant eyes... Chase was sure that his own was unable to shine, like the glazed, still eyes of the dead.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Spotting her fellow Quidditch team mates, Shina slid into a seat next to Cathryn. "Hello! Are you happy to be back? How were your summers?" Shina asked. "I got a broom, so I'll finally be able to get off that old Moon Trimmer!" she couldn't help telling her team mates.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Hungry
✔Status: Single

He must have gotten separated from Riley in the crush of people, because when he entered the Great Hall, he was alone. He figured she'd catch up with him later, so he'd save her a seat. He walked over to the Ravenclaw Table and saw Chase sitting alone. His brother's friend. He sat down next to Chase and saved the seat next to him for Riley. "Hey Chase. How... how was your summer?" he asked, a little nervously.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 am
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

"You're..." Chase couldn't grasp what the boy's name was, though he looked familiar. I sat on him last year. At great speed, the realization hit him so hard that it could dent a brick wall. "You're Simon, Sam's older brother, right? And I spent my entire summer reading, sleeping, and eating. Not very interesting, is it?" Chase laughed slightly at his last sentence.

User Image

His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

Simon smirked at Chase's last comment. "Sounds the same as my summer, actually. And yes, I'm Sam's brother. He suddenly started being nice to me this summer. Can't figure out why though," he said with a sideways smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

Chase raised an eyebrow. Really? Someone spent their entire summer reading? He thought he was the only one crazy enough to do that! "Approximately how many books did you read?" He wanted to see if Simon was really a bookworm or just simply someone who read a dozen books and called it finish.

"Yeah... Maybe..." Chase trailed off. Maybe it had something to do with the fight from last year. "Nevermind," he dismissed.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

"Oh, a couple,"he said and started counting in his head. "Well, I read the Lord of the Rings trilogy, because that was a birthday gift from my granddad. After I rebound it,my father let me read an original copy of The Adventures of Oliver Twist. I didn't read as much as I wanted because I was helping my father with his book binding." He smirked at Chase and sat back in his chair, relaxing his legs. "How about you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

Chase nodded as Simon listed his books. Not as many as Chase had imagined, but enough. Book binding did seem like it would take a lot of time. "I mainly read textbooks about physics, algebra, European history, and the like. I just barely finished Raymond Chang's 10th edition chemistry textbook," he said. Chase barely noticed that he had yet to read a fiction book this year. Maybe it was time to read some. He simply shrugged and stretched his back.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 am
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

He smirked. "Oh, I read a few of my textbooks for the year too. I still have a lot to read though. I overloaded on electives so badly I'm never going to sleep because I'll be doing homework." He chuckled, imagining himself in two months, harried and throwing his textbooks into the fireplace.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 am
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

"Having read a few is still better than going in blind," Chase said. "I'm sure you'll get used to the workload in one or two months. How bad is your courseload?" And besides, even if he was taking all of the electives as an example, Simon was a Ravenclaw for a reason. His mental capacity could take it, Chase was sure.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

Simon started counting in his head as he tried to figure out the answer to Chase's question. Finally, he spoke up, "Umm, counting the core classes, I'll be taking twenty classes. Thirteen electives and seven core classes. That's a little crazy, even for me," he remarked, mostly to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Hogwarts Student

User Image

"You're crazy," Chase stated. That's how many hours of work and studying? Truthfully, Simon wasn't thinking about surviving all those classes for the next four years, right? Chase only stared, both in awe and in horror. Even though electives didn't offer honor or advanced courses, there was a limit of how many classes you can take before losing all insanity. "Good luck with those," was all Chase could say. Simon would need to work extra hard to stay on top.

User Image

- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

Simon chuckled and nodded. "I might wind up dropping a few, like Cooking With Magic. I'm trying the class to see if I like it." He shrugged and looked around for Riley.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:34 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled widely as she walked towards Ravenclaw. She hadn't expected the house of wisdom to be her place, but it'd be fun to tell the twins. They of course would be shocked. They're favourite thing to say was that next year they'd be in Ravenclaw and she'd be lonely without them. She chuckled to herself and took a seat at the house table. Gracie looked around the table and nodded her head. It'll be even more fun to make mischief in a house not known for rule breakers. She thought with a small smirk dancing playfully on her lips.

OOC:...

Feeling: Mischievous
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:28 am
User Image

User Image
~FIRST YEAR~RAVENCLAW~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan walked over to the Ravenclaw table and joined the others. She watched as others got sorted. She had finally gotten over the initial disappointment of not being sorted into the house she wished but all things have a reason. I wonder what house Hannah will get into...
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD:Happy-ish LOCATION:Ravenclaw Table OOC sad ( ))

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games