Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff
▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
A smile climbed onto his face and he nodded his head mindlessly, showing his understanding and observation that she was not particular in speaking about whatever events she had been part of a few minutes prior to sitting with him.
That warm comfort of combined pleasure of her company, the anxiety of oncoming food, and the light chatter and interaction present around them of friends and housemates died so instantly it could not be even spared the moment to wither when her final question ran in his ears. The freezing, blood-stopping chill gripped the base of his spine as he looked at her with horror at her inquiry; too terrified to even think about revealing the secrets hidden under his gloves, spread over his palms like bloody sin that he could not even place his mask over his face and eyes. Hiding the raw fear her words had created in him.
Words of defiance not even capable of being formed or coherent enough to rip from his throat and land on the air between them - instead his hands rushed under the table, out of sight. The force and desperation of his movement knocking his goblet, spilling what was left of its contents, and hitting some food.
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:16 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane saw the look of practical terror in Allen's eyes as she mentioned the gloves. Of course Jane was instantly concerned. As his hands ducked under the table her skirt and even part of her shirt was instantly covered in whatever Allen had had left of his meal. In an instant reaction Jane shot up and tried to clean her self off. She shot Allen a look. Half of annoyance and half concern. Jane then turned her attention back to her wet clothing. "Oh man this is going to leave a stain" she muttered surveying the damage.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
third year - hufflepuff

allen w. rhoddes

muggle born - wizard raised

“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.”
– Leonard Bernstein
“Now, somehow, in some new way, the sky seemed almost alien.”
– Lyndon B. Johnson

¦¦
Allen gasped, regaining himself from the holds of his frozen emotions, as he saw what his physical outburst had done. He quickly grabbed the cloth napkin that had been placed over his lap and offered it to Jane. His other hand quickly searching for his wand which was placed secretly in his back pants' pocket.
He aimed the wand tip unsteadily at Jane, whispering and hunching over, attempting to make sure his magic use was not too clearly seen. Whispering the incantation for the Impervious Charm, watching as the pumpkin juice repelled itself off of the fibers of Jane's shirt and skirt. Allen quickly stowed his wand back into the safe hiding of his pocket which was covered by his robes. "It shouldn't stain." he whispered, avoiding Jane's eyes as his fear restarted in his pulsating veins once he realized the problem was solved,"You can ask one of the teachers to fix it, if it does."
¦¦

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane took the napkin and began to wipe herself off then suddenly it was gone. She only noticed a flash of Allen's wand before it was once again hidden behind him. Impervious Charm no doubt. She avoided looking at Allen which wasn't difficult since he appeared to be doing the same thing. Now she knew something was up. She needed to figure out what those gloves were about. "Thanks" She muttered and sat back down. Jane simply stared at the food on her plate, her hunger suddenly gone.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:18 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Second YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin was sitting at the table contemplating the situation that was happening between him and Charlotte. Why does she seem to hate him now? Was it because Annabelle had joined them? Was it territorial? He hated the fact that she probably wouldn't ever tell him if he asked her. She seemed as if she wanted nothing to do with him at all. Maybe she doesn't really want him as a friend. Maybe the night that he literally snuck into the hospital wing to see her was long forgotten. Maybe everything he had taught her about Quidditch was voided. Maybe she didn't think of him as close of a friend as he thought she was. He just sat there thinking of all these facts, which led him to write a note to her. He took out his quill and a piece of folded paper from his pockets in his robe and started to write a depressing letter to her.

Charlotte...I write you this message hoping you would read it, but that may or may not happen. I just wanted to say sorry for whatever I have done to you. I surely did not mean it, and I have no idea how to make it up to you. If you want to talk to me, I will be in the common room, reading my book to my lonesome. Of course, if you do not want to talk, which may be the case...keep doing what you are doing. Have fun at the feast. I surely will understand if you do not come

-Devin Anthony Cloud-

Devin finished his letter and folded it into equal fourths. He got up from the table and proceeded to leave. As he walked past Charlotte, he dropped the note onto Charlotte's lap. He walked out of the Great Hall, heading towards the common room.

(Exit to common room)

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
Foxus Aragam
~First Year Hufflepuff~

Foxus sat down at the Hufflepuff table after being sorted. There was alot of older kids all chatting to each other, so Foxus just grabbed some chicken and potato and started eating. Looking up he saw the incredible charmed ceiling of the great hall. It was a clear stary night sky and Foxus looked at it in wonder.

User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Kitty-in-a-hole

Lillik

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm
Lucelle Kelly
Hufflepuff

first year

User Image

Taking an empty seat at the Hufflepuff table after finally being sorted came as a relief to Lucelle. Having the eyes of all the Great Hall on her was nerve racking enough, and coupled with the long journey to the school, she found herself exhausted.
She was stunned by the large banners, the beautiful place settings, and most of all, the clearly magically enchanted ceiling that matched the late night sky. Glancing back down, she shot a smile at the other newly sorted first year who was doing the same thing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 am
User Image
Foxus Aragam
~First Year Hufflepuff~

Foxus looked down from the ceiling and saw a girl smiling at him. He blushed shyly and smiled back. "hi, im Foxus" he said, still blushing. The girl was very pretty.
User Image

Kitty-in-a-hole

Lillik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 pm
Lucelle Kelly
Hufflepuff

first year

User Image

Lucelle smiled more widely at Foxus' introduction. She was oblivious to his blushing, her attention spread thin in her attempt to see the whole room. "Lucie," She stated, by way of introduction. "I'm just so relieved that we're here now, for real, aren't you? I almost thought it was going to all be fake."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Aerynn McKenny
Hufflepuff Prefect
Sixth Year

ωнαт ιs σи мч мιиם➸➸「LETS EAT! ^.^」
ωнσ ιs σи мч мιиם❥❥「Nevin, Rose, Kaera, Austin, Sionnach(pet fox), rest of the huffles」
~ - ~мσσם~ - ~「Ecstatic.」

A love long and true

We'll go on and on

Ryn laughed at Nevin's reply. Nodding to rose, she looked over at the new additions to their table. Smiling in greeting, "Hello! Welcome to Hufflepuff! I'm Ryn house prefect and chaser on the quidditch team. If you need any help, we'd all be able to answer your questions." She explained. Looking up she noticed the headmistress was making her way to the podium. "Soon we will hear from the headmaster and then me and Nevin here our Head boy, can take you to the common room." She explained and then gave her attention to the woman in charge.

I'm looking for one kiss goodnight

To last all my life

User Image
User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
☽═━┈━┈━═☾
Anyanka Swan

Headmistress
☽═━┈━┈━═☾

With the conclusion of Sorting, Headmistress Anyanka Swan rose from her seat at the Staff Table and approached the podium. The owl on the podium spread its wings, ushering the students to be quiet. Once the hall fell into silence, she began. "To all of our new students, I say welcome. To all of our returning students, I say welcome back. Our time spent here together is the most cherished time you will have. Take light in the fact that through our hardest time, solace can be had with a few kind words. And remember students what a wise man once said, he said, 'help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who need it.' And so, with that, we welcome our new students to our ranks and may the Welcoming Feast begin!" As she finished her speech, the food of the Welcoming Feast began.

⇨{Out of Character}⇦

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Foxus Aragam
~First Year Hufflepuff~

"yeah" Foxus said. "when my parents told me about it, it was hard to belive it was real. I cant wait for our first class. I'm so exctited" he said with happiness. He was begining to feel more cofortable now. Lucie was very nice.

User Image

Kitty-in-a-hole

Lillik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image
"My mom hit the ceiling when she saw the letter. Almost didn't want me to open it. Do you know anything about the school? I didn't hear much, mom's a muggle so she couldn't really tell me much. Did you grow up around magic?" Lucelle was excited to make a friend, and found herself talking quickly. It was a relief to know that they were going to be able to spend alot of time together, being in the same house.
Lucelle turned her attention to the prefect Ryn when she spoke, smiling her thanks. After the Headmistress' words, Lucelle was delighted by the magically appearing food. "Oh, wow!" She exclaimed, and grabbed a few slices of ham, looking back to Foxus."This place just keeps getting better!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:03 pm
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ 𝔭ҽѻ𝔭ℓҽ ῳɪℓℓ ɧαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, яαʈҽ ӌѻʊ, ϛɧαʞҽ ӌѻʊ, αȵɗ ҍяαʞҽ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
B e l l a L i l i a n a~First Year~Hufflepuff

Renna walked a bit shocked down to the indicated table. She hadn't expected Hufflepuff but maybe things would work out in the end. The only stipulation being that most of her friends had been shifted into Ravenclaw... She sat down with a bit of a sad sigh and half-heartedly nibbled on a pudding. She tried smiling on the outside but it seemed all too fake so she settled for a weak lift of the corner of her mouth. She glanced over at Rosie, Clare and Riley one last time and picked at her pudding.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ҍʊʈ ɧѻῳ ϛʈяѻɲʛ ӌѻʊ ϛʈαɲɗ ɪϛ ῳɧαʈ ϻαʞҽϛ ӌѻʊ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

{I feel}
{I am}

caramel catharsis

Magical Kitten

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Head Boy

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Nevin smiled at all the first years joining them. As they sat down he greeted them each in turn. With each new member he felt his excitement grow. He looked towards Gryffindor when he heard his twin announcing to her house that it was time to head to the common room. That time already? It warmed his heart to see she wasn't as shy as he had first feared. Looking at Ryn he nodded then stood. "Alright everyone, were going to be heading to the common room now. Please line up, keep up and no pushing please" he said moving into the isle and going to the end of the long table to wait for everyone to join him.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games