Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image
Lillianna followed gunning the engine. She hoped that she didn't have to fight again she was good with her knife but she hoped it wouldn't come to that. She followed close behind koji it was dark ahead but she didn't wnat to turn her headlight on but she would have to if it stayed this way.As she went through a path all she heard was a moan adn a zombie jumped outf from a pile of rubbish landing on her. Its arms incercled her neck. She screamed as her hand came off the bars the bike cut off and they skidded they fell to the side and skidded to a halt. She was a little beaten up but as far as she could tell other then the zombie herslef and kirin were fine she pulled her hunting knife frim her belt and slashed at the zombies neck.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 pm
User ImageKoji quickly stopped his bike and got off to help Lilianna and Kirin. "Are you two okay?" He asked, inspecting their bodies for any signs of cuts or gashes. He knew even a small cut could be fatal, and on top of that, the group cant afford to lose their nurse and their mechanic.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image Naoki watched as Rikka drew and colored on the kitchen counter. The little girl smelled fresh out of the bath, and was considerably happier than she had been earlier. Naoki had immediately given her a distraction to soothe her nerves. Seemed to be working, for the most part, even if all Rikka drew were... Let's just say that they were mages that were a bit too disturbing for a child her age.

Looking up after a while, Naoki saw a red head bob past, and she heard the crunch of what was probably coffee beans.

"Ryuu," she called.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image Walking to the door about to go outside with the rest, Ryuu heard his name called."Yes? Oh it's you Naoki. What's going on?" Ryuu said looking at Naoki.  

Heart of Madness

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image "You mean besides the zombie apocalypse?" she said, using a line she already used once before, but htis time as a joke to lighten things up. "Well, not much, really."

she stood closer to him and spoke in a low voice so that Rikka wouldn't hear.

"I was thinking of putting her to bed so we could start manning outside, but she refuses to sleep. I need help... You have any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image Ryuu thought for a moment."Hmm maybe warm milk or maybe someone can stay by her while she sleeps?"Ryuu tried to remember what he did for his little sister when she wouldn't sleep."Maybe read her a story or maybe gramps could watch her."  

Heart of Madness

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 am
User ImageUser ImageSirena stopped the bike and walked towards Kirin and Lilianna "Geesh, guys...They are coming towards us. I mean towards the bike." Sirena told as she helped to get Kirin up and said "You are one klutz nurse ever." Sirena smiled a little bit, but her smile disappeared as soon as she heard more moaning.

Rikka continued drawing. She could hear whispering, but she ignored it since she can't hear what it is at all. When Rikka drew, she drew her mom and dad...dead. "This should be realistic!" Rikka told as she took the picture and showed it to Naoki, but saw her with Ryuu.

Heriko heard what Ryuu told.

Watch out for a little girl huh? Will be hard work for me...Im a really bad babysitter...

Heriko just stood behind Naoki and Ryuu and sighed. If needed, she would help...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:29 am
User ImageKirin stood up as Sirena helped her and sighed. "You are right Sirena...But we should move faster, we can't lose our bikes even if they are targeting them." Kirin told as she waited for somebody either agree with her or disagree with Kirin.  

Autumn Crisp

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:37 am
User ImageRyuu turned his attention to Rikka seeing her horrifing drawing forced a smile."That's a very interesting drawing Rikka, I hear though your refusing to sleep?"

While speaking to Rikku he noticed Heriko behind them."Oh Heriko did you want to take care of Rikku of did you want to drive the bus into the garage?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am
User ImageRikka smiled at what Ryuu said but after he told about the bed she dropped the picture down and her smile disappeared "Nii-chan Ryuu..." Down Rikka's cheeks tears started falling. "I know!! I will go to bed and everything will change!! Nobody will be with me!! I'd better...I better sacrifice my self for everyone here then everybody sacrifice their selves for me!!" Rikka ran to the living room and cried in the pillow as she sat on the sofa.

Heriko stepped near Ryuu and Naoki and said "Well...I'll better take care of bus. She will be problem for me." Heriko sighed.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 am
User Image
"Koji we have to terminate them it's the only wya but I don't have the bullet's to spare I only have enough for one more clip with me I didn't have time to gop back to my house.Koji yu have a sword I have my knife I'm good with that so me you and anyone else that has either bullets to spare or a sword.The other's will take the bikes and run try to get as close to the general store as you can.Because if we don't kill them then they won't go away and we won't be able to leave." She said hurridle she didn't want all of them to have to do hand to hand combat but they had to it was the only way the thers could get away safely.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 am
User Image

*Miss Anasako walked behind after Rikka and sat next to her in the chair.She ran her fingers through her hair*

Tell Miss Hiatay whats the matter dear? *she asked with concern

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 am
User ImageRikka turned to Hiatay with tearful eyes and sobbed. She wiped away the teard and looked at Hiatay "I...I...Im tired..." Rikka said as she looked at the kitchen and can see half Ryuu and half Naoki. "I don't want to go sleep...but it feels like Im troubling everyone here. I hope not but...it gives me some cold wind." Rikka looked down, but again at Hiatay. Rikka's eyes were red and her nose were like an tomato.

I have a bad feeling. I hope Nii-chan Koji and sis Sire is alright...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 am
User Image

*smiling at her gently* well why dont we go to bed together?
Ill keep u company tonight Rikka and you'll keep me company too wont you? *she took the sleeves of her shirt and wiped away Rikka's tears*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 am
Crew Draggy
User ImageRikka smiled at Hiatay and said "That way I won't be scared. Sure I will keep you company!" Rikka smiled more and jumped from the sofa. She offered her hand to Hiatay and blushed a little. She turned away when she did offer her hand.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games