Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

"Im not sure but we should probably turn in at least the ones weve finished. Maybe we can get extra pay for the amount weve learned."He began counting his techs and walked leisurely out of the dojo's training field and toward the offices.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru nodded, trotting off after Zero, his hands in his pockets.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:03 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero walked back into the dojo, strolling to his usual training spot in the far corner. He stood in a neutral position remaining motionless as he cleared his mind to begin his training. He suddenly stepped forward and drew his blade slicing downward at a 30 degree angle making a thin cut on the dummy. People around him would likely not even see his moment until the slash ended.
(Iaido learned)
His motion carried his blade under the dummies arm pushing the wodden representation of a sword up and way from him as he threw his palm gently forward and gently pushed the dummy backward. It would look like he was simply repositioning it.
(Decade of peace)
he then backed up slightly and jumped toward the dummy bringing the blade of his sabre down, two handed, onto the dummies head. The resulting crack and cutt went deep into the piece of equipment and zero had to work to pull it free.,
(Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ])
Getting his sabre free he turned back into the dummy and used his forward step and fired a shot in from the side getting more power than his jumping attack did. He buried his blade deep into the chest cavity going through the false ribcage.
(Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ])
He took a step bck for a moment and gathered his thought. He sent a pulse of chakra to his nerves for control to give them a quick boost in performance. (1/2)
He slashed a downward vertical slice on the dummy cleavingthrough it and swiftly turned his blade to go back up at an angle cleaving the dummy in two pieces as a wedge was cut from the thing. Seems the dummy had finaly decided to die. He moved about fifteen feet to the right and started working on the next dummy.
(Turning Swallow Cut)
Zero sat for a moment to contemplate on his short study. He grasped most forms of the blade easily and something had been bugging him. His first style had a technique that allowed him to shear the wind around his blade to extend the blades reach.But what about his cutting power. Hed heard of chakra being put into weapons to do this. He tried channeling chakra into his weapon. It traveled down the blade and simply shot out the tip causing a spark on the floor. (1/2)

He supposed he needed to actualy focus to keep the chakra circulating on the blade or this wouldnt be effective. He send another pulse of chakra and the blade began to glow bright yellow as the sabre conducted his chakra into a keener cutting surface. He smile and shut the jutsu down. (2/2)
(Chakra Scabbard)

He moved back over to the dummy and sheathed his weapon. Resting his hands at his side he worked on his speed drawing the blade and slicing across the dummies chest. He then pulled his scabbard free from his back and followed up with hitting the target with his sheathe as well, the blows happening within about the same period of time.
(Twin Dragon Strike)

Following up with his strike with his sheathe he brought his blade back around and sliced across his chest with an off body vertical slice moving 30 degrees upward.
(Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning)

Zero sat down in the middle of the room and sheathed his weapon, etting it in front of him,. He would rest for a few moments and contemplate chakra manipulation and how he could improve his weapon without having to learn the feel of new weapons. The best idea he could think of was things he had seen growing up. People altering their weapons with with chakra to change their shape and mannerisms. (1/4)

But how to make the chakra solid. Techniques were easy enough to do for ninjutsu. And they were solid. It was the initial seals that allowed one to shape a chakras nature to be used in such a manner. (2/4)

He drew his weapon and held it in front of him. It was a balanced blade and already did what he wanted it too. However he supposed he could lengthen the handle to fit both of his hands to increase the power he could apply to a swing.(3/4)

He pushed chakra into the weapon and made it flow to the based of the weapon. He molded it into a cylindrical from under the pommel of the weapon and when he gripped it he found if he concentrated it would become solid for a few moments. This was wonderful.( 4/4)
(Form Manipulation)

He sheathed his blade after canceling the form. He closed his eyes and entered his meditative state. He was alone this time save a single target dummy at the far end of the field. From his calculations he was a little under 100 feet away. He found he could not get any closer to his target. So he pumped chakra into his blade and swung. A wave of chakra came out but only went about four feet before it stopped and collapsed the technique. (1/4)

So he pumped more chakra into his blade then he previously did and swung his sword. He got a bit farther this time ending at about 20 feet.(2/4)

Judging the distance ad the amount of chakra needed he poured chakra into his blade and swung a third time. Unfortunately he lost focus and it fizzled out at about four feet again. He started to get annoyed. (3/4)

He tried for a final time. Pouring chakra into his blade he swung down and watched the arc of energy fly true to its trget,. When it impacted it left the same cut as if he had done the attack himself. The target fell into two pieces and zero backed out of his mindscape.(4/4)
(Pressure Wave)

If he could extend the reach of his weapon by changing its form he was sure he could improve the length of his blade in more subtle ways. He ran chakra through his blade again and focused on maintaining it at the tip of the weapon.(1/4)

Slowly and deliberately he lengthened the tip he was making and gave it about three feet before he was satisfied on the new reach. (2/4)

He concentrated on the edge of the weapon and focused on it becoming thin and sharp next. he could feel the chakra narrowing to his will as he pressed on with the form.(3/4)

Finally he brought the weapon close enough for his inspection. He ran his thumb down the blade and smiled when he drew blood just as if it was his sabre.(4/4)
(Drying Pole)

Zero sheathed his weapon and stowed it onto his back in its secure position. He moved to sit down in his favorite resting place and sat in a meditative position.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero began to slowly work through seals one at a time and monitoring his chakra flow as he shaped it around the seals. (1/10)

Dog, rat, boar, serpent, monkey. He flashed through the familiar seals and felt the chakra flow of his body. He settled it into his hands and flet the circulation path.(2/10)

He continued his seals, Horse, dragon, tiger, monkey. He felt the chakra warm as he went through seals usually reserved for heating elements of a jutsu.(3/10)

Next he inverted his seals, reversing the flow. Dog, ox, bird, serpent. and felt them try and activate into something and form a chakra matrix. He hurriedly cut off the connection to the inverted seals. (4/10)

Zero sat and focused a tiger seal as he molded chakra around his person, calling his aura. His chakra became a viable force and seemed to come from him like a dim fire, seeping into the room. (5/10)

He went through a set of seals and called up the current of his raiton techniques. He was shocked a bit as it manifested but soon figured out how to place a chakra buffer between his hand and his technique. (6/10)

Watching the raiton energy he felt how the chakra danced over his palm and formed the energy needed for his jutsu he noticed that his chakra was an off color of the standard blue. He had a red chakra field. (7/10)

He canceled his jutsu and worked on the speed he could call upon his chakra. He started to flash through handseals. Dog, rabbit, horse, dragon, tiger, bird. His chakra started to fluctuate as he did causing him to loose concentration for a brief moment. (8/10)

He inverted the seals again and felt their flow, this time not trying to form some wised matrix on him, as he molded his chakra around him He suddenly wished he could make his chakra solid and project it as a tangible shield.(9/10)

Slowly winding down he suppressed his chakra in his system and called it back up causing it to flare. He finished his final tiger seal and stood up. He needed to find his team mate. He figured he was awak by now and the kid had a knack for the medical arts. So he was either at the hospital or the academy. Hed try the academy as it was closer.
(10/10)

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero returned to his usual corner of the dojo and sat crosslegged in his meditative stance. he called to memory one of the kiss of steel moves.
The practitioner grabs a hold of the opponent's arm, and then yanks them close while viciously kicking outward. If the opponent can't figure a way out, and the practitioner has enough physical strength, this swift gesture can easily separate limbs from their sockets. If a weapon with proper length is used, one can substitute the kick for a stab.
1/6
He then created a crow clone and drew his sabre. He had the clone begin a spar with him, throwing out attacks with his blade and various simple taijutsu.
2/6
He waited for a punch to get near him during the exchange of blows and snagged the clones arm.
3/6
He brought his blade around and threw a stab in but found it was a bit wild and flew past the clone as it sidestepped easily to avoid the shot.
4/6
He waited again for the shot to come near him this time grabbing up by the elbow whre the damn thing couldnt get away. He planted himself firmly and brought the tip of his sabre into the clones heart.
5/6The clone slumped forward and dispersed in a lage flock of birds. Zero slid his sabre back into its sheathe on his back and tried to pull another technique up from memory. He could only think of another simple on but he knew there were more for the stage he was in.
6/6
((Shitsuren no Seppun [ Broken Heart's Kiss ] learned))
The practitioner falls to one knee, their weapon firmly in hand to their side. When the opportunity arises, they will kick off and roll in the needed direction while performing a very swift slash.
1/6
The premise of such an attack was rather easy however depending on your opponents speed taking into consideration blade length and factors such as dodging an incoming attack she could see how it could be difficult.2/6
Zero experimentally dropped to his knee and held his sheathed blade low to the ground. He pushed off hard and found the roll easy to do but also predictable as to whee he would go.
3/6
As he completed the roll he tried a quick cut with his weapon and nearly dropped the damn thing. It was a bit harder than he imagined with the varibles involved.
4/6
Het set himself up again and relaxed this time instead of tensing at the anticipation of how the attack would plan through.
5/6
This time as he rolled he was carried smoothly to the length of his blade from where he was, His slash was flawless as it ws quick. The air displacing as he swung with a light poping sound. He smiled and set his weapon back into its normal position.
6/6
((Kyuu Seppun [ Sudden Kiss ] learned))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika slid the door open to the villages dojo and walked in. He took off his shoes and set his books down next to them. He knew what Style he was going to practice in, the style of Konoha. It suited him well and was a good style to start out with. The first one was just a flying kick, usually used as an opening attack. He bent his knees and shot forward, throwing out a kick as he did so. Easy enough. The next one was much the same, a quick barrage of kicks and strikes. Kaika approached the nearest training dummy and proceeded to unleash his assault on it. He did it so that he never hit the same spot twice, confusing any enemy to be sure. The last one in the first stage was a bit usful. It was a high powered tooth pick spit. Kaika grabbed one from a supply closet and started practicing until he was sure he had it down.

Stage One- Konohagakure no Taijutsu- Leanred

The next stage was a bit more useful, diving into attacks that an opponent would actually have trouble dodging. The first one was a straight palm strike that, if done correctly, would send their opponent back about forty feet or more. Kaika walked over to the nearest dummy and tried it out. He squared his shoulders and shot his hand forward. It connected with the dummy and knocked it backwards into the wall. The next one was pretty straight forward as well. Use a high burst of speed to disappear and reappear below the enemy, kicking them into the air. Kaika spotted his target across the dojo, a wooden fighting dummy. He vanished from his spot and reappeared a few seconds later underneath the dummy. He threw a kick upwards that launched the dummy into the air. He immediately braced himself to try out his next attack. He again disappeared and reappeared behind the target in the air. Getting perfectly in sync with his shadow was tough but he just managed to do it. He finished the combo with yet another move he had just learned. He unleashed a powerful spin kick that connected with the dummy on the side. It was best used closer to the ground but even doing it sailing through the air gave him a good idea as to what the technique actually entailed. When he landed on the floor he raced over to the next dummy to finish up this stage. As soon as he neared it he dropped down and swung his foot around. It knocked the dummy off its feet and sent it skidding backwards into a wall. He was pleased at how well he was doing and felt it ready to move onto the next stage

Stage Two - Konohagakure no Taijutsu - Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 3 ] [ Theme song[

Zero pulled back out the scroll he had been learning from previously and opened it to his current section. He memorized the line, reading it a few times through and rolled the scroll back up drawing his blade again.
1/7
Silently bleeding chakra into their weapon for a short amount of unnoticeable time ( 1 post ), the practitioner prepares to partake in a gruesome impalement. After cutting into the target like a molten knife through liquid butter, the practitioner will give a hard straight kick to ruthlessly "clean" their blade
2/7
Zero stepped into his minds eye, the bandit that tried to use the dusty pistol on him standing in front of him. In reality zero's hand went subconsciously to his waist where he had kept the pistol for latter use.
3/7
zero let chakra into his blade at a trickle staring into the bandits eyes while the man made excuses for why he attacked their group.
4/7
Zero stepped forward and the bandit took a step back as zero took his blade and body flickered over to the bandit, cleaving into his body with a diagonal slash cutting through his shoulder and into his chest cavity[/b
5/7
The mans eyes went wide as he registered pain. But zero held himself close to the man and had a firm grip on his blade. He knew the shot would be fatal anyway.
6/7
He took a step back and kicked forward lifting the man off his feet and sending him back and off his weapon. The weapon came mostly clean from the action save some gore near the hand grip. Zero came back into reality at the sound of another in the dojo. It seemed the man that was in the kazekages office had joined him. He set aside the thought and pulled his scroll out making a small check on the second to last move of the stage.
((Iki-jisan Seppun [ Breath Taking Kiss ] learned))
He continued to read into the next move on his list. he liked the sound of this technique.The practitioner places the blunt side of their weapon, or their foot or palm against a broad section on the target, surges chakra to the corresponding area, and then pushes it outward in the same motion. The pulse should be more than enough to offset other ninja, creating a decent opening for a quick melee strike
1/7
Zero figured he would need a target for this so he walked wide around the person in the dojo and took a page from his book grabbing a mannequin to practice on. He hauled the wodden training piece to his end of the dojo and set it up in a corner so it wouldnt be consistently knocked over. That would slow him down and he really couldnt afford it with evaluations around the corner.
2/7
in its basic form this technique involved using a pulse of chakra emmited from the blunt edge of his weapon to strike an opponent hard with something night unblockable. Easier aid then done.
3/7
zero took his weapon out of its sheath and set the dull edge against the dummies chest. he sent the described pulse of chakra through the weapon but didnt figure out how to force it out of the side rather than the tip until the chakra had gone past where it would hit. So that pulse simply washed the wall slightly.
4/7
he sent another pulse through the blade this time getting it to wash at the proper distance against the dummy. However it just made the dummy wobble a bit.
5/7
He focused on time the pulse and sent a stronger wave of chakra through the blade this time causing a dull impact to be heard across the room. the dummy simply fell over. He reset it in its upright position and tried again.
6/7
he set the blade where it was supposed to be located but this time a few inches away as if hed been swinging it. He drove the blunt edge of his weapon into the side of the dummy and sent the chakra pulse as it impacted. He released the chakra into the side of the dummy cracking the chest piece badly and sending the equipment halfway across the room. Zero sheathed his weapon and set it on his back in its proper place near his right shoulder.
7/7
Oritatami-shiki no Koushin [ Folding Lips ] learned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Kaika moved unto the next stage. No longer would he have such an easy time learning these techniques, as they were a little more advanced then he was used too. Regardless, he had to learn them. They would help him defend his village and his country all the better.

The first one was the Flying Swallow. A technique that allowed the user to fly forward with Chakra enhanced blades to strike out at the opponent. Kaika reached behind his back and slowly withdrew his Keyblade from its resting place. He focused on channeling chakra into it, elongating the reach of the blade. It wasn't so difficult as he was Wind-Oriented in chakra and thus only made the cutting power more lethal. Still, it was challenging but after a few failures he was successful in adding the chakra enhancement to the blade. Now for the attack! He relaxed his muscles and then all at once took off. He moved so fast it looked as if he were flying. When he neared the target he struck, decapitating it with one swing"Hmph..." He muttered as he watched the dummies head fall to the floor
Flying Swallow- Learned

The next one was a upgraded version of one he had already learned. In the manual is taught how to refine and improve the technique, listing flaws in the previous he had never even noticed. It also taught him how to disarm someone using this technique, something he would no doubt find useful. He walked over to the nearest dummy and tried it out. He lept slightly into the air, twisting his body as he did so and letting a kick fly out with all his might. The blow connected and snapped the dummys neck back with sickening speed. As he fell to the ground he spun around and delivered a second kick to the dummys mid-section. After that he put a sword in the dummies hand and practiced. It was...difficult but eventually he got it down so that he could disarm any weapon that was launched towards him. On to the next one!
Konoha Gouriki Senpuu [ Leaf Herculean Whirlwind ] - Learned

The next one was rather easy and like the one he had just learned before a technique that build off of a technique he had learned in a previous stage to this one. He walked over to the nearest dummy and readied himself. He struck it repeatedly to warm himself up and get ready to try it. When he attempted it he found it surprisingly simple and easy. He struck the dummy and lifted it into the air and quickly withdrew his hand. When he did the dummy fell back to him and that was when he struck again. He knocked the dummy back up. He smiled to himself as the dummy fell back down to earth
Shou-Geki-Shou [ Rising Impact Palm ]

Now this next one would be a little bit tricky. He started off by preparing for it. He appeared under a dummy in a blur of motion and kicked it straight into the air. He then crouched and disappeared again. What he had done was he mimicked the dummy's shadow as it sailed through the air and hid in plain sight. He then proceeded to attack. He preformed a round house kick, followed by a back hand and then a forward jab. He wasn't done yet though! Right before the dummy connected with the ground Kaika hit it with a Axe Kick, knocking it down even harder. He flipped off the dummy and skidded on the ground, panting heavily.
Lions Barrage- Learned

The next stage in the style seemed to focus more on brute strength then speed, as demonstrated by the first technique of the style. It was a punch with momentum from the air that had the power to split the ground. Kaika stretched first, for is he did not he could tear a muscle. He proceeded to warm up by lifting weights and flipping logs. It built up his strength and also helped him get ready for this very intense stage in an already difficult style. When he felt he was ready he started hitting the punching bag, not daring to pull his punchs. His muscles ached from the long training so he decided that after this he would be done. On impulse, he decided to try it. He flipped into the air, spun and brought his fist down onto a training dummy. The result was...amazing. He split the dummy completely in half, cracking and denting the floor underneath it from the sheer force of this powerful blow. He felt a sense of satisfaction as he sat down against a pillar to rest, sweating heavily from his workout session

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:41 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonus: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero unfortunately would need to set up a new dummy for his next set of maneuvers. and likely another after that. So he went to the storage shed and grabbed a single senbon, a wooden training sword, and a dummy and hauled it across the room. As he set the dummy up he took out his sabre and settled into a relaxed state and traced kanji at breakneck speeds on the dummy digging g into the wood about half an inch. (1/5 weapons)

Immediately sheathing his sabre he drew his kunai and stepped in close tracing a smaller word for death on the dummies shoulder using the same calligraphy as before. He had to use extension on the blade if he wanted to be able to strike efficiently and land a lethal hit, however this was a simple training exercise. (2/5 weapons)

He slid the weapon back onto its abnormally placed sheath on his forearm, sliding it into the red pouch so only the ring was viable. He took out the wooden training katana and ran a chakra scabbard over it forming a cutting surface. Taking the weapon in two hands he slashed deftly across the dummy and the kanji for life would appear on its forehead in shallow cuts. He immediately canceled the jutsu to avoid sapping chakra to maintain it. and tossed the sword away.(3/5 weapons)

He carefully drew the senbon he had borrowed from the storage shed and looked at his dummy for a moment. Death life, pain, aha! He closed range with the target and on his opposite arm would tattoo in shallow cuts the kanji for compassion. He then threw the senbon into the dummies forehead and sent a form manipulation through his own hand causing a thin chakra blade to appear on the bottom of his hand. (4/5)

Zero took his hand and swiped it across the dummies face several times at a speed rather difficult to follow. The kaji for completion settled into the dummies face. He settled back and looked at the dummy.
"Perfect"
(5 weapons utilized. Sword slinging learned =p)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika looked over to the other person in the dojo with him, the same man he had spotted entering the Kazekages office when he was leaving. The man was still wearing that odd outfit and he was training with a blade, something he could have guessed he preferred from his brief encounter earlier. He felt it was time to test his mettle, and what better way to do it then to face someone obviously more skilled then him. It was with that thought in mind that he stood and approached Zero"Hello. My name is Kaika. Would you do me the honor of crossing blades with me?" It was time to test the contents of his heart against that of another, to see if the progress he had made was as much as he hoped it was

Holy Rinaku

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:300/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero retreated once again into his mindscape. he thought to himselfA close range attack, the user goes for a direct stab at the opponent. By pulling the blade slightly back immediately afterward, the user can then strike another nearby point very shortly after the first strike. This technique is fast enough that those who are of the same rank as the user cannot see the second strike.
1/8
Zero simply worked on his speed for his thrusts at this point. He sat there on a archery target and stabbed at it repeatedly aiming for different point sections.
2/8
He tried doing double stabs but most of the time he jumped the gun on his second strike and ended up just stabbing back into the section he was trying to pull out.
3/8
Over and over he stabbed into his target, quickly turning the stack of hay into a mess on the ground. He started to get frustrated in his strikes and it showed on his performance. He switched to a new target and started the process over.
4/8
He increased his pull distance and found he had to increase his speed as well, ending up missing the whole target a few times.
5/8
He was starting to get the hang of it but found he could stab too far away from the original attack location or it would sacrifice the blinding speed he was going for.
6/8
He started grouping the shots tighter and found he could hit something vital from nearly every section of the body. The human form was a truely fragile thing when you studied it.
7/8
Eventualy he got the aattack down and retreated from his mind back to reality intently listening in the dojo to the other speak..
8/8
((Illusory Double learned)
"A quick spar might be beneficial to us.i dont know much that isnt lethal however. so ill have to hold back..."
Fall_Of_The_Damned

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika nodded as Zero gave his consent to the spar. He reached behind his back and drew his odd blade from its holding spot, his prized weapon: The Keyblade. He held it in front of him, pointing it at the strange man before him"I wish to see to see the contents of your heart, show me" Kaika narrowed his eyes and set his jaw, observing his opponent and how he moved. He would allow him to make the first move, taking up a defensive stance in preparation for his opponents brutal attack

Holy Rinaku

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:280/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero crossed both of his arms briefly and reached up to draw his sabre from its sheathe. The blade came out slow and exaggerated as a copy of him formed behind him and did the same. It mimicked zeros moves in every way and afterimages seemed to flow off both of their blades. He however did not move from his position. Instead he put a hand forward beckoning him to come.'strange weapon...A damn key?!'

Technique Name: Sougenmu (Twin Phantasms)
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Null
Description:Creates a shadow copy of himself that mimics his actions and doubles his hits from attacks. Different from a shadow clone in that it must mimic the action of the user and stands in the shadow of said user at all times. Form is a grey version of the user.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaika sighed as the man displayed the extent of his power even in the dawn of the battle. The way he blatantly used a tactic thats sole purpose was to confuse the enemy told him one of two things. Either he did not understand its power or he drastically underestimated himself. Either way, he was about to be punished for it. He stood up straight and rested his Keyblade on his shoulder,staring at the Real Zero, unfazed by his trick. Without warning Kaika seemed to disappear, a blur of movement that left behind only a cloud of dust. He reappeared a second later directly in front of the real zero. He placed his palms and blade on the ground and kicked upwards with his heel. If the blow connected it would send his foe flying through the air on a collision coarse with the ceiling. While it seemed to be a straight forward attack he did have its hidden surprises...

Holy Rinaku

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:280/300] [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 4 ] [ Theme song[

Zero smiled as his opponent obligingly close the distance for him and even gave him a nice attack for his troubles. As his foot came up zero pushed it aside rather hard with the back of his weapon which would send both him and the man off balance. However zero continued his moment and spun into a backhand that had the potential to send the taijutsu user to the ground. If it didnt then the follow through from the phantasm would.

Ueito Seppun [ Waiting Kiss ]
Description: The practitioner will assume an alert stance, weapon outward, awaiting an acceptable attack from the opponent. As the attack nears, a wide parry is delivered which offsets both parties; however, the practitioner makes use of the momentum to spin and finish with a backhand or spin kick.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games