Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:54 pm
Uinsean turned seeing his question answered, and walked to the doorway. He stood with the scroll in his hand, awaiting his turn to speak with the Hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula looked at the clone that came from the office. Her eyes were something that wasn't sweet like normal. She knew very well that this clone wasn't of the Hokage. She looked at Tetsuya and jabbed a thumb at the man. "Who is this p***k?" She whispered to her friend. She looked at him again. Uchiha? No thanks. Karula's attention was taken away from the Uchiha man when the Hokage spoke up. she stood up and nodded to Tetsuya. "We're up." She strolled and stood before the Hokage. Karula awaited for her friend to stand next to her. She bowed to the Hokage. "Afternoon, Hokage-sama. I am Karula Ketsueki. I have recently graduated from the Academy." Her words were strong. She looked at the Kage. Her eyes stunning. "I am here to receive not only my headband. But to also ask for Fuuton, Suiton and to also see if you have a bloodline scroll called Saiketsu." She spoke sweetly at the Hokage.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:12 pm
Reiko turned to see the hokage,finally back in buissness. He smiked with the knowledge that he was finally done! "Bout time,you know how long I have had to do your job!?"He had changed much since the last time they met and was eager to show him. The clone grabbed a kunai out his its pocket and held it to its own heart"Well,I gots missions to do and rouge's to kill. See ya" With that the clone ended its lifespam,returning to the original

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:28 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis heard the the Hokage was at his office at the moment.He quickly rushed over. There were a lot of people in his office. Noctis stood next to them and waited till they finished speakin."Lord Hokage I ,Noctis Shinsetsu also have completed enough missions to become a chunnin, If you allow of course."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Uinsean realized it would be a bit before everyone was taken care of. He pulled out his notebook, and jotted down a note, then ripped out the page. Replacing the notebook in his jacket, he walked around everyone. Placing the note on the desk with the scroll containing the report, and bowed before walking out.

Quote:
The note contained the following:
My apologies, Hokage, but I figured I'd get back to training and save you an unnecessary conversation. This is the report from the Yukikage on his village's status. The scroll will only be seen by your eyes as per his orders. I'll return later, I have one more thing to discuss, but it can wait. Thank you for your time, and I hope to meet you more properly later. - Uinsean Nara.

Contents of the report:Yukikage's Report.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya snickered at what karula said to him about the uchiha. He followed after her when she walked in. After she spoke her piece he started his own. "Hello Hokage-sama, my name is Tetsuya no Satetsu, I am a new genin and I am here to acquire my head band and a few scrolls as well, specifically, Genin level raiton, doton, and possibly a satetsu scroll." Tetsuya said with a happy smile.

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko walked down the hallway of the Hokage's office,pausing as he saw the extensive lineof shinobi also waiting for him. He leaned against the nearest wall and decided to wait it out as there was very little he could do anyways

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 pm
Wazurai watched as Genin after Genin piled into the room and began to sprout of their requests. Listening intently, the Hokage waited til they were finished before addressing the first two. "So, Tetsuya and Ketsueki, I see that you have indeed graduated." he said flipping through their files, reading the relevant information. "I can offer you scrolls of your elements at this time, however, Your bloodlines are another matter. While I locate them for you, please begin your training and then see me for your first mission." He said, waving his aged hand in gesture over to the bookcase labeled 'Genin Jutsu'.

Moving on to the next group, Wazurai stared unblinkingly at them for a moment before speaking. "If I understand correctly, Kurama and Noctis, You wish to be Chunin? Your track record, mission wise, is fairly impressive but a Chunin is more than just someone who does missions. Your lack of experience may be too great of an issue. For now, I want you to learn more about how the world works, starting with the markets. Head to Takumi and learn what there stores have to offer. While there, Kurama please stop at the local tailor and get me an estimate on Nitinol alloy enhanced clothing. Nearby should be the armory as well, find out the costs for a a pair of gloves. Noctis, an old friend of mine forged me a magnificent weapon, but when I retired I gave it to my son to use. He was killed in action and it was lost. My Friend's son lives still and has even improved upon the knowledge and skill of his father. Go to the Smith and talk to Kaza. Find out how much it would cost for a Twin-Blade Spear to be forged. The arms dealer should be close by, stop in and ask about the cost for Javelins." Saying his peace, the Hokage waved them off and gestured for the next group to come in.

{OOC: Haji and Pandora, your mission is here:}
Quote:
Title: Market Prices
Information: Your village leader needs you to check the available prices of a certain product. After receiving the name(s) of the particular product, make your way to the merchant city- Takumi. When you've finished asking around, return to your leader with the available prices.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 6
Note: Must obtain at least 3 prices.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:35 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis listened intently to what the Hokage said, Takumi? Noctis this would be the first time Noctis left the village ever since he arrived.Noctis bowed as Hokage waved them off. I understand, Lord Hokage."Noctis turned and exited the room. And headed off to the entrance of Konohagakure.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya was a bit disappointed that he could not learn his bloodline techniques right away but smiled brightly. At least he could learn some ninjutsu and gain some experience on missions. Heading over to the shelf he took down a doton and a raiton scroll and bowed to the hokage. "Thank you hokage-sama I shall return the scrolls once I am finished with them," tetsuya said with a bow and a smile before he turned to karula. "I'll be at the academy if you need me karula," He said giving her a nod and heading out the door and down the hall to the academy.
[exit]

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:45 pm
Uinsean walked up to the Hokage's office, seeing many people leaving as he approached. "Well, looks like the office is clearing up.. I'll go in now then." He smirked as he walked to the office doors, seeing his assumptions right. He approached the Hokage's desk, and bowed lightly. "I'm here to request evaluation for Chunin rank, Lord Hokage.. I believe I have grown significantly since I left the academy, and would like to hear your personal opinion." He stood back up straight, his face calm, and steady as he awaited a reply.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 pm
Fall_Of_The_Damned
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko entered the office and pointed to the kid who requested promotion"Ditto" Was all he said

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula flinched at the Hokage suggested to learning her elements first. That won't be very useful on the mission. I'm Blood class. She thought as she turned to the shelf. She stood in front of the shelf and looked over the scrolls until she found her elements; Fuuton and Suiton. Karula turned and looked up at Tetsuya and nodded. "Alright" She said with a small sigh disappointed that she wouldn't be learning her class until after the Kage had located her bloodline scroll. She looked at the scrolls and nodded. Can't be helped, I guess. Karula turned to the Kage and bowed to him. "Thank you, Hokage-sama. May your search go well." She spoke to him before turning on her heels and walking from the Kage's office. Karula headed straight for the Academy. Not wanting to waist anytime.
[exit]

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis arrived at the Hokage tower to give his mission report. He knocked then entered and did a quick bow."Lord Hokage, I have returned from the mission you have sent me on with the information you asked for."He pulled out the scroll he had and placed it on the table, Inside was the names and prices of the weapons the Hokage asked for."Since the specific item wasn't listed I took the prices of many suitable categories for the Twin Bladed Spear and Javelin."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi peaked inside the office and quickly headed in, placing her scroll on the desk next to Noctis's. "I got the prices you asked for. Since there were different types of gloves, I wrote down the prices for all of them." Hitomi did a small bow and noticed that there were more Genin in the office.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games