Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 am
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 With a sigh, the young male would grab his first bottle and down it in a single go. He was struggling with a mental battle on how he should approach this. With a sigh, the second in line to the Shinsetsu throne would cross his arms on the table and look at his brother. "Ya know.. dad wanted me to remind you to not give up on your promise.. and that he wished he could be here to see you accomplish your objective.. and then he told me that I should try and get out, spend some more time with the family and be there more.. " With a deep breath, Kazama would continue his speech. "Father died while you were gone.. he died in a sparring match versus me.. Believe me Onii-san, I didn't want to do it.. but the pain in his eyes as I repeatedly try to refuse.. He must have known his time was near and wanted to go out in a better suiting way.. " By now, the dark eyes of Kazama's were brimming with water that which threatened to overflow. His voice had a strain upon it, that which was caused by the holding by of the fierce, raging emotions within him. "Father's eyes though.. they were so happy during the fight.. He seemed so.. so happy and thrilled.. Ohoho, and don't get me started on his form.. His defense was superb.. but his offense was lacking for what damage his body had from his younger days.. Up to his last breath out on the training field.. he gave it.. he gave it his all..Our old man died with a smile on his face Giotto.." Drops were splashing against the dark cherry red wood of the table as he failed to contain his tears any longer. Beneath his hand, his lips were quivering as the images of the spar flashed through his mind, ripping open the emotion scar that he had tried to suppress for so long. ""Go.. .. Go .. Gomen.. Nii-san.." 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ Extras ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image

Mikoto Suoh Shinsetsu
Konoha's Crimson Oni

Help me leave behind some...
...Reasons to be missed!

Bloodline: Yukiton [Snow]
Chakra Pool: 465
Stamina Pool: 355

XXXXXTilting his head in response to Kazama's words Mikoto couldn't help but silently wonder just what the male was going to tell him, it's not often that such emotional words were spoken by the two Shinsetsu, so it was strange for the black-haired male to actually hear them from his Otouto. He was harshly broken from his thoughts upon Kazama's next words however, hearing how their father apparently died in a spar with him. Mikoto's eyes dilated slightly, his eyes staring blankly into the table as he thought over those words. Kazama..had gotten their father killed? Rage exploded throughout his body, anger flowing through his blood like molten lava as his head snapped up in anger. With that he raised his hand, slamming it through the table they were sitting at with ease, crushing both wood and the metal below underneath the stress. When Kazama told him how their father was during the spar almost all of the rage within Mikoto dispersed, his body hunching slightly as sobs wracked his body. His father...the man who meant almost everything to him was now dead...sitting back down in his chair the male placed his elbows on his legs, burying his face in his palms as he thought through the words. Hearing Kazama's tear-filled apology Mikoto stood up, walking over to kneel in front of his Otouto before embracing him softly. "It's alright Otouto..I'm sure he was happy.." Whilst embracing his younger brother the male gave a deep sigh, tears sliding down his face. Apologizing to the waitress he reached into his pocket with his right hand, left arm still wrapped around his brother, and retrieved a small amount of money to give to her for the table.

XXXXX

O.O.C:

Active Techniques Used.

Passive Techniques Used

Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

And when you're feeling empty...
...Keep me in your memory!

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Kazama would flinch at the sudden movement that Giotto had made, and the breaking of the table made him shudder. However, he accepted the hug fully, wrapping both of his arms around the bigger male. "Come.. we should go visit his grave.. but first, I think I saw Noctis in the streets on the way here.." The tears had slowed but his voice remained the same, broken and distorted. As he tried to stand, his body was shaking slightly. With a deep breath and the closing of his eyes, it would stop, as the tears, and his voice would mostly return, however he would still have a faint distortion. His father had taught him this method of calming long ago when he was younger, when he often did things out of rage. Turning to Giotto, he would pulled the mask back onto his face and start to walk out. [Exit] 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

Mikoto Suoh Shinsetsu
Konoha's Crimson Oni

Help me leave behind some...
...Reasons to be missed!

Bloodline: Yukiton [Snow]
Chakra Pool: 465
Stamina Pool: 355

XXXXXGiving a deep sigh Mikoto released his Otouto from his hug, he was still rather mad but he would simply bottle it up like all other things. He was used to it by now, though it resulted in his promise to his father to never release his bottled up emotions, as it would be an extremely bad thing for anyone around him should he do so. Listening to Kazama's words about meeting Noctis, their cousin and the Hokage. Nodding his head he stood up, running his un-armored hand through his hair softly, grunting as it fell back defiantly into his face once more. With that done he strode out of the Ramen shop, alongside his Otuouto. [Exit]

XXXXX

O.O.C:

Active Techniques Used.

Passive Techniques Used

Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

And when you're feeling empty...
...Keep me in your memory!

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:00 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-Anbu |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse walked into the Ramen shop, ducking under the cloth vale with Yukiko in hand. Sitting in the seats closet to when they came in. The man and his daughter greeted them with smiles and hellos. Asking why Eclipse hadn't been visiting often any more. "Well, with kids you mostly eat at home~" Shrugging her shoulders she sat Yukiko down in her own seat. Turning she saw Noctis and Kisuke join them, Noctis sitting Kisuke next to Yukiko with himself sitting on the other side of the children. As Eclipse looked over at her kids she leaned on the table with her elbow, her knuckles connecting with her jawline. Hard to believe their five already. . . . Really.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel followed with Fang under his paws, the little wolf had finally given in on hanging on the scarfs to pester the big wolf now. Like usual Steel lay out in front of the Ramen shop, Fang trying to bite at his ears. "I remember when I was teething. . . it sucked. . ." The larger wolf chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis and his kids sat down with eclipse the waiter came over to attend them and the kids began to order what they wanted Noctis would wait till everyone had ordered something. They were growing up so fast, it had been 5 years since that time. To think this would have never happened if they didn't bump into each other that one time. One thing led to another and then their kids were born of course at the time he didn't realize they were his. But they were definitely his no doubt about it. He rubbed Kisuke's head messing up his already feral hair. It was like his just a little more wild.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 pm
█ █ Katsukimaru Ichigawa █ █

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Rouge] | [Jounin Rank] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 Katsukimaru would appear on a rooftop that overlooked the Ramen Shop down below quite nicely. Stepping forward, the male would allow his body to fall from the roof as he tucked in and rolled before landing on the ground, legs buckling beneath him for a more smoother landing. Standing straight, he would push the curtains to the side and head in, looking for his Cousin, which wasn't hard. Walking over, he would give a wave to the kids and Eclipse, however they wouldn't know who he was because of the henge, but he still gave off the could aura that all Shinsetsu did, so they could speculate. "Hokage-Sama.. I need to talk to you alone, now." Katsukimaru was one for respect, but he was fired up and wanted, no, he needed to get to the bottom of this before it ripped him apart on the inside. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Ichigawa] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mikoto Suoh

Let the fun and games begin...
...She is spayed and broken in

Chakra: 570/570
Stamina 315/315

XXXXXGiving a soft sigh of annoyance Tadashi watched silently as Katsukimaru dropped from the rooftop across from him, asking to speak with Noctis alone. Shaking his head the blonde dropped from his own perch atop the roof, striding forward to stand next to his partner before dropping to one knee, head bowed as he spoke to Noctis. "Mission accomplished Hokage-sama..me and Katsukimaru infiltrated Gimangakure, I would like to debrief with you as soon as you're done spending time with your family." With that said the male would slowly let his Henge fade away, revealing his spiky red hair and piercing amber eyes. Glad to finally be out of the Henge Mikoto gave a soft sigh of happiness, having felt rather annoyed with the look he'd had to portray.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
To hear what Mikoto sounds like click me!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Skin is cold and white...
...Such a lovely lonely night

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:17 pm
Snow_Akechi

Kirito - SAO

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1210/1210 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis heard two people drop above the ramen shop. Then they dropped down and asked to speak with him. He raised his hand."It's fine we are waiting for our food."He turned to the kids and Eclipse."I'll be right back Yukiko,Kisuke and Eclipse." He walked with the two until they reached an isolated part of the ramen shop. The owner made it especially for the Hokage when he came here once and asked if he had a quieter place."What Intel did you bring me?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mikoto Suoh

Stamina 315/315

XXXXXStaring silently at the floor, Mikoto remained kneeled, head bowed as he waited for Noctis to respond to his request. When the man had both him and Katsukimaru follow him to a isolated part of the shop he gave a soft smile, unseen behind his porcelain blank white mask. When Noctis asked about what they'd found out he stood to attention, body tense as he spoke in a serious "business" like voice. "We've found out a few things about their guards..as well as what's going on with their leadership. They seem to feel that they don't need guards, as when we entered the gates there were none stationed. The information we have on the leaders isn't complete due to lack of speaking with the leaders themselves, but what we've gathered is decent. There are two main factions in Gimangakure; The Kurokasa Mafia and the Shinjiro Yakuza. They have apparently been at odds with each other since their formation. According to what we've gathered they've been battling each other for quite some time until they reached a stalemate..upon which the UHV showed up. Because Sasagi city technically falls within UHV purchased jurisdiction, the higher ups of the new Ninja nation now believe the citizens of Sasagi owe their allegiance to them." With his piece said the male dropped his head, bowing at his waist once more to wait for Noctis to speak.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm
| Konohagakure | Genin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee walked into the ramen shop; dressed in a burnt torn yukata. Her hair was pulled back and she was covered in soot and sweat. She walked past a group and bowed her head to the Hokage before venturing behind the bar. She stood with at the sink before the owner told her she was filthy and needed to go wash up in the bathroom upstairs. She gave him a scowl, "I'll wash up outside in the back then." She replied to him before ducking under the doorway curtains into the back of the shop.

She slipped off her sandals and walked bare foot over to the water faucet and began scrubbing the soot from her face, arms, and legs. She yanked her hair from the ponytail and walked into the ramen shop. "I'm gonna change and then head out again, Uncle." She called to the owner of the shop as she moved up the stairs. She quickly dressed in her normal wear and walked down the stairs and was about to leave before being pulled into a chair by the owner. "You're gonna eat first Maylee. You've been working in your dad's shop and training. You need to eat." He scolded her. Maylee groans and frowned at the owner. He smiled at her and tapped her cheek softly. "Just like your father." Maylee smiled. "Okay~ I'll eat." She told the man with a smile. She would sit quietly in her chair and peer around at those talking. Missing the days when her brothers and her would eat together. But...because Samuru had distanced himself and Maylee refused to stay at home. She moved out and moved into the spare room upstairs. A life she soon grew to liking, but no matter what she missed her older brothers.

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 2150 |
| Ryo: 1200 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

Kamui Endo Shinsetsu
"The Dark Orchid Oni of the Shinsetsu"
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure

Ninja Class: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu

Bloodline: Yukiton of the Shinsetsu Clan

Chakra Points: 360 / 360

Stamina Points: 150 / 150

Elements: Fuuton / Suiton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passives

"When terror threatens all that remains in the world, and rage and greed rule the planet, remember this:
He who knows peace can understand what others can not, they can see with unimpaired clarity,
and they act with the rationale and calm that humans, should act towards one another. Not hatred and fury."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Kamui Endo Shinsetsu

Kamui finally received his headband, the symbolism of becoming a Shinobi of Konohagakure. The Orchid colored headband was tied around his neck loosely, the metal plating with Konohagakure's sign in gold. The gold was not real, of course, he simply just went to another location after leaving the Hokage's building to get it customized to his liking. On the way, he overheard a few villagers talking about the Hokage's whereabouts. Kamui hadn't seen the Hokage before, but he has heard many things of him, including his clan heritage, the Shinsetsu clan. Perhaps there were even more powerful and high ranking shinobi of the Shinsetsu clan, if one were the Kage of a village. He himself hoped to become a powerful high ranking ninja someday, something that would take allot of hard work and determination. His boots tapped against the hard earthen ground beneath him, the occasional sound of the clanking from the two Katanas at his hip. His eyes would finally set upon the Ramen shop, a famous restaurant in Konohagakure, and only Konohagakure it seemed. Not many others outside of this village knew anything about it, or had even tasted Ramen before. With a sigh, he would lift the curtains and walk through, villagers at the nearby tables would look at him, and return to the stuffing of their faces. Kamui took a look around, absorbing the surroundings, the various smells of Ramen, spices and sake, before walking up to the counter and ordering a bottle of sake for himself. He would lay his elbow on the counter as he waited, shifting all his body weight, until he was practically leaning on the counter, patiently tapping his foot. Within moments, a waitress would bring him his bottle of sake, Kamui would simply give her a nod, handing her money to pay for the sake. Opening the bottle, he would take a sip, his eyes still wondering around the room in search of the Hokage. After a while, it would seem as if the Hokage was not here, asking the waitress for a piece of paper and pen, he would write a letter:

This is Kamui Endo Shinsetsu, recently graduated to Genin rank. I was looking forward to meeting you here, to ask you about the Chunin Exams. I know I arrived a little late, but I'm determined to show my skill in the exams. So, whatever goes between you and those proctoring the exams, I'm fine with either outcome. I'll be looking forward to actually meeting you in the near future.

- Kamui Endo Shinsetsu

He would fold the letter, handing it to the waitress, asking her to give it to the Hokage if he ever became present. She would nod with a smile, and head back to the kitchen. 'Hn. Guess he's out and about elsewhere. I'll look for him later. Guess I could train for now.' With that, he would take another sip of his sake, laying the bottle next to him upon the counter. His eyes would lazily continue to scan the restaurant, his hand running through his dark purple hair and over his eyes for a moment, ridding the partial drowsiness he encountered while waiting to receive his headband earlier. Taking his bottle of sake with him, he would stand and leave the restaurant, ducking under the curtains, and back on the road.

[ Exits ]

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun

Kirito - SAO

Snow_Akechi

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened carefully to what they were saying, the information they had brought was actually pretty good. They would need to worry about the factions in Giman, Its almost sound like a war zone, why would the set the chunnin exams in such an unstable area." So the area doesn't even want to be part of HVU, I'm sure other villages feel the same way about it." He stayed quite for a long time them turned to Mikoto and w/e the ******** Kirito changed his name to now."Good work you two, Mikoto, you are now officially a Anbu welcome." As he was exiting a waitress handed him a note it was from a genin and he was from the shinsetsu clan. He motioned another shinobi walking by to come over to him handing."Find Kamui Endo Shinsetsu, let him know he's in the exams from this point on and to train hard."Noctis then went back to his table with his family, the food had finally arrived and the could sit down to eat. Like always Noctis created a snowball in his hand and dropped it into the hot ramen cooling it down to the temperature he liked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mikoto Suoh

Stamina 315/315

XXXXXGiving a soft bow in response to Noctis's words of being apart of the Anbu. Smiling to himself behind his mask the red-haired male nodded his head, turning on his heel to walk out of the door, deciding to head towards the Dojo to train some Bukijutsu. The moment he stepped outside of the Ramen shop he dissapeared in a burst of speed, heading towards the Dojo.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games