Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:15 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kinpaku had been relaxing, letting the stress slip from her body. Eyes remained closed, for the moment, when a voice arose. A small boy's it sounded like, so she was prompted to look down. Sandy looking horns settled among her hair. He looked her over, up and down. He jumped right into conversation. Here to see the Raikage too?

"Hello there, Go Raijin. I'm Kinpaku Isshin! You can call me Kin though," the jounin smiled. He was a pretty cute kid. "I guess you could say I'm here to see the new Raikage. You wanna go together now?" There were plenty of options with the situation, nonetheless, she couldn't just bark at the group to get out of her way.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image

Ketsueki walked up the stairs making her way towards the office. She felt the bumping of her needle launcher bump of her lower thighs and kept her straight face. She didn't really know how to act around people she just knew how to take orders. She sighed before coming across the doorway. She knocked once and then waited for a reply.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kinpaku had been relaxing, letting the stress slip from her body. Eyes remained closed, for the moment, when a voice arose. A small boy's it sounded like, so she was prompted to look down. Sandy looking horns settled among her hair. He looked her over, up and down. He jumped right into conversation. Here to see the Raikage too?

"Hello there, Go Raijin. I'm Kinpaku Isshin! You can call me Kin though," the jounin smiled. He was a pretty cute kid. "I guess you could say I'm here to see the new Raikage. You wanna go together now?" There were plenty of options with the situation, nonetheless, she couldn't just bark at the group to get out of her way.

Go smiled as he grabbed the Raikage's left hand. "Okay. Let's go then! You can open the door." He said, smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:51 pm
"You have to be mentally and physically prepared. How many jutsu you have doesnt matter, its how you use them and what for. Most importantly, dont go for the obvious and always win! If you dont consider all of the variables and take the surface answer you arent being a shinobi, you arent digging deep for the true meaning of your intel." Fuyu smiled to the boy, her demeanor still strong as ever but, a bit calmer Sypher might notice. "The most important thing is the exams are fun and challenging, if you do what you love and try your hardest you can easily come out on top." At this time Fuyu recalled something she was once told: Being a shinobi is to protect your dreams and the dreams of others. When you fight you put your dreams on the line. To clash in battle is to clash dreams.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Another girl had appeared in the Raikage's halls, and that made five, maybe six people, beside herself and Go. Nevertheless, her left hand tightened slightly around the boy's and she led the way! Leading through the crowd, the door itself opened before her hand. It was a shocking thing, compared to others

"Nice and easy, mister Raijin," Kinpaku spoke carefully. Entrance into the office was simple enough, excluding the gaggle of folks around it. Her hand slipped from Go's and she rounded the desk. Around the wood, and into the chair, it whirled a moment, before the violin was set upon the ground and she smiled. Her voice rose in a brief hum, as if deciding which level of volume of her voice to utilize. "GOOD DAY, EVERYONE. I AM KINPAKU ISSHIN, NEWLY APPOINTED RAIKAGE." Inelegant for once perhaps, but it was functional nonetheless.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm
Surprised none the less, Go smiled. "Oh, Kinpaku-chaaan, since you're the Raikage.." He said as he placed his hands between his legs, and looked down twirling about. "Can I be your apprentice?" He asked as a heavy blush would flood his cheeks.

(Gotta get off. I'll have Riru attack the gates tomorrow.)

Zombie Swagger

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image

Ketsueki looked around as the door was opened. She saw the people that were flowing within the office, her first instinct reaction was to immediately hide. So she did! Quickly hiding off to the side of the door with her back to the wall she was breathing heavier than normal. Her needle launcher bumped against the wall and she knew she was done for. "Great Ketsui, why now of all times." She mumbled to herself for a few seconds before clenching her fists and slowly made her way into the office. She bowed before the Raikage and took a spot easiest to escape if need be... by the window!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:09 pm
Sypher had faded to the back as Fuyu and Kazuki began talking, watching the arrivals come and go before the new Raikage arrived. He rubbed under his nose and then looked away, deciding to wait for the office to empty before speaking to the Raikage I need to talk to her about the poisoning. he thought before he sighed heavily then greeted the kage "Sypher Stanislaus. Chuunin, bird Sage and Senju user."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 pm
User ImageApollo had thus far ignored everything that was happening around him. It was too much to deal with at one time. The only thing he truly noticed was the arrival of the new Raikage and this prompted him to move into the office just as Sypher did. After his apprentice spoke, Apollo spoke up right after him. "Greetings madam Raikage. I have been waiting for you all day." She seemed rather...young, but Apollo supposed she was just as reliable as the last Raikage, if not more. "I am Apollo Hyuuga, current leader of the Anbu forces. I wanted to discuss some things with you about the village when you have the free time, as I do believe your probably too busy right now." With all the people about Apollo guessed that the new Raikage would have her hands full.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Ketsui sighed inside so it seemed like she just took a deep breath and exhaled. She looked out the window and admired the sun then looked back towards the way of the Raikage and all of the rude unobtrusive people that bombarded the Raikage with questions. Ketsueki was tempted to leave but she decided to stay a bit longer to see if the Kage would address her at all.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:42 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Go was of course, the first to speak up. Almost thought she would shock him into a moment's silence, she wondered. Was she capable enough for an apprentice just yet? She had yet to even delve into her self-prescribed curriculum. Biting her lip, she smiled at Go Raijin once more.

"Let's see you get through some missions first, m'kay, Go?" she laughed. She couldn't do it while she had nothing to her name, but her blood skills, and a few water techniques. She needed to develop, that much was certain. They were vulnerable while she wasted time. One of the women from outside had slipped in with her, apparently, dressed in white with long dark hair. A brief bow, and a position by the window, she sighed. Then of course, came the third person. Sypher Stanislaus. Chuunin. Summoner of the Senju line.

"Well, it's a good thing to have such an honor, sir Stanislaus. A sage is a glorious position to have," Kin nodded simply. She was going to have to worry a little later about status updates about. At least until people were vacated. Turning to the dark haired girl, she chose to inquire. "Child, is there something wrong? You look... Tired."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

With a failed attempt at a smile, Ketsui cleared her throat and started to speak. "W-well Raikage-sama I am hear to tell you that I am Ketsueki Saiketsu. I am a medical ninja here in the village, but I am just starting out miss." Ketsueki couldn't help but look down and feel as though she was foolish. But she looked back up with determination in her eyes. Hopefully since she was out of the dark corp. she could regain some of the lost personality.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm
Sypher nodded to the Raikage's greeting and waited for the girl to finish speaking before he spoke "I have only one issue that I feel should be brought up if you don't already know. It can wait till you've dealt with everyone else though. I'm in no rush." he said and leaned against a wall and slid down, sitting easily on the floor "I don't like chairs so I'd like to sit on the floor." he wanted to make this point clear because he'd been yelled at by the previous kage for sitting on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:34 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kinpaku wasn't one to normally miss something, but it was startling, when she noted that Apollo Hyuuga had approached her. Odd that he didn't cover himself, much like she did while apprenticed to the Oinin. She'd have to consult policy for that matter at a later date. Nevertheless, she smiled to him, and nodded briefly.

"Apollo, we will talk once... The area has vacated a bit more," Kinpaku answered the ANBU. He probably wasn't a higher rank than herself, outside of the outer forces channels. Oinin and ANBU operated on separate channels, after all. The dark haired girl introduced herself elegantly, as a medical ninja. Ketsueki Saiketsu. It seemed redundant, or was she alluding to her elite nature. Nonetheless, she nodded to the child. Then of course, Sypher spoke up. He had something for confidential speech, and of course, Kin would comply.

"Another noble choice in professions, my Ketsueki. You should be on your way to practice," Kin began. Hopefully, that would be one fewer person to occupy the area. "Sypher, you may sit wherever, so long as we have no... Powers outside of our own. Pride is power." A remark which was rather... Ironic, considering the lack of pride in her own blood.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games