Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm
He grumbled at Dai and Sypher. Shi circled behind for he was only used as a diversion. "Your ladies? Well...ok...I guess you can go first but I'm gonna go easy on you girls!" he smirked and taunted them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher had his head in his hand as he watched the group, wondering if the girls would work together. Dai was typically a good group worker but she'd only ever worked with her 'little brother' Kyo She relies heavily on her bloodline as well. Its going to be a handicap later on. Kyo was cocky. Cocky as hell and always had been despite having reason to be. He really needed to work on using what little ninjutsu he had It will help later on...if he can just focus a little more... he thought with a light chuckle and leaned back, his gaze landing on Doki last. Doki... the conundrum. She was smart, had talent and yet she always seemed to resort to either dirty tricks or doing things that were below her. If she just acted a little more honorable when she fought She'd do amazing...

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai shook her head no. "We're friends, teammates. I was abandoned at a young age. Kyo's older siblings took off. So, we became 'siblings'." She told Doki. She smiled. Dai flung the sheets of paper in a straight line; they hovered in mid-air in front of her. Soon the pieces of paper began folding on their own into tiny birds. "Kami Shuriken" She spoke calmly. The paper birds shot around before dancing around her and Doki. In a has voice; Dai kept her eyes on Kyo. But her words were made to Doki. "I'll create a distraction. You attack with something to immobilize, Kyo. When the time is right. We strike together. Seem fair, Doki-chan?" Dai smiled. Though she hadn't gained much training. She did study up on her battle tactics. "Ready." Dai brought her hand back. "Set." Her fingers extended and parted from each other. "Go." She breathed. She brought her hand forward causing a third of the origami birds to fly forward. Towards Kyo; cutting near everything in their path.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Her eyes were not inclined to leave Kyo, even while Dai was speaking. It was fine, she could hear her very well and her attention wasn't going much anywhere else. But still, Doki was feeling a pinch nervous. It was not just because he is acknowledged as a Chuunin for his age or because he has a cute dog, but the fact that he still looks like a kid in her eyes. And with how her sparring teammate is telling her about their close relationship, rough starts and comfort, Doki was thinking about all the other ways to go about weakening him without putting herself in a bad book with a new acquaintance. However, her mind swelled at the unease of their story. Somehow, she detected a faint trace of bitterness from those words. Only someone who could suffer, even a little, would understand. "..You don't say. Well, seeing two siblings get along so well is pretty rare nowadays. I think it's cool."

The rules stated by Sypher said nothing about savagery, so she couldn't have that. Her expression remained calm for the most part like she normally had. The ends of her lips kept twitching though, one after the other though while she was still watching the flock of paper-sharp birds. Her fingertips twitched beneath her sleeves before rolling them up.

"I'll try but I can't guarantee it the first time. From the way I see it, we either take his dog for hostage or just wear him down a little." The part about taking the dog hostage was just half a joke and half a thought. Wearing him down however, Doki meant it. Besides, she'll just have to wing it for now because of her current que.

Doki managed to cut around the elegant paper fray by zig-zagging on over to Kyo. She approached him from a few feet away from behind his left. As she was progressively getting closer, her torso was leaning forward and low. I bet he's fast for a kid his size and age. Doki was thinking that if she had chose to pound him from a higher elevation; it would have decreased her mobility in the air. And his own mobility would increase since he was already on the ground; making him the more able-bodied to be able to peel away faster than salt on squid. Instead, attacking from a lower angle might help. So now that Doki was leering into a lower position, she then approached him with three quick side steps before ceasing her movements.

Fluidly following her stop, Doki sent multiple punches vertically upwards to his torso, hoping that at least a few would hit him enough to topple his balance. Tora no Kabushi. Tiger Fists! Her dominant foot placed a bit more forward from her left into a firm poise. Occasionally, her eyes would whip back and forth here and there apart from Kyo and Shi.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

[[put your justu or taijustu descriptions please so i don't have to go hunting!]]

Kyo chewed his pinky fingernail while the girls talked, they wern't that far from him and he had good hearing. "I can't use Haraise...it's pure killing intent...I'll use Kanjo first for they made a mistake." As the paper flew and Doki came at him, he stopped chewing and waited for the right moment. Just as the little girl named Doki was about to hit, he vanished. He wasen't a magician, he had jumped up fast enough to appear to vanish and reappear behind Doki at her exposed back, the Introverted Step. He would attempt to grab Doki's back collar of her shirt to use her as a shield for Dai's paper birds. Doki had forgotten her back was exposed to attacks and Dai did not think of Kyo using Doki as a shield for her attack. Shi moved again, he would move every attack Kyo made, only circling the perimeter.

Techinque type used: Taijustu
Name: Introverted Step
Style: Kanjo
Stage: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai vanished in the cloak of paper-birds. In her time of vanishment; she constructed the hand signs for her next attack She appeared behind Kyo. A paper bird slashed his cheek drawing a little blood. Her face soften at her little brother. "Don't forget about me, Kyo-kun." She spoke sweetly. Dai twisted to where her toes pointed down as she brought a back kick in the hopes of contact with Kyo's right side temple.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 pm
[[sorry, no possible way to be that fast unless taijustu and there is no space between me and doki P:]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:48 pm
[[-reads it a little better- oops, I can fix that. Sorry smile ]]  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:57 pm
[[Edited]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:00 pm
[[still not that fast! i'm bringing Doki in to use as a hostage so you would of struck her not me xd ]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:13 pm
[[ Will you just post already. -laughs- I take the last part out heart ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:47 pm
[[How ironic, me thinking of the hostage part, yet becoming a hostage myself xD.
Oh! And I'm so sorry, I forgot to add the taijutsu description in. T.T I'll post after Miss Mintchan. ]]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

[[it was the perfect moment xD]]

Kyo cheek bled, but that was as much as she would get from him. He spun around with Doki in hand tothrow her at Dai. Her attack would hit Doki or Kyo, it depended on her move to not get hit.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The gennin felt a tug at the back of her collar and before anything else, her multiple fist strikes were hitting at the birds instead of her enemy, who was now gripping her from behind. This was bad, her palms could bleed from the bird's incurred wrath. I guess she couldn't stop the technique while it's still going.. Doki also realized that her strength was being manipulated. Somehow, he was making good using her strength and mass. What sort of style allows you to utilize your opponents size? How remarkable. I'm doomed.

Sure, she was winging it, but Doki recognized her carelessness. However, this also gave her an opportunity while she was in hands reach with him. While he held her out, Doki pushed her back closer to him in order to snake her arms around his extended arm. Next, she performed a rotational sidestep with her one foot while lifting the other so she could land a sneaky whiplash across his face. Xinyi Liuhe Quan : Soudou Shō [ Double Pulsating Palms ] !

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Were they both trying to aim at his still sore ribs? Dai had earlier tried his head which would of been a easy win. Letting go once he realized Doki was spinning around to attack he used one of his arms to be hit with the punch and used his other to wrap around both of her hands and arms but he didn't expect such a hard blow from so close and was hit back a few feet. "Girls don't hit hard...I'll show you a real punch!" He whisteled as during the whole taking ahold of Doki, Shi had moved again and now was behind them and was running towards Dai to bite and distract while Kyo ran for Doki. If he got close enough he would jumped up a bit, maybe five inches off the ground and come down with one fist, the Spiteful Strike was not to underestimated as it could destroy boulders and trees and rip muscles apart for humans. Lets just say it will hurt like hell where he was punching would be her shoulder or chest.

Techinque type used: Taijustu
Name: Spiteful Strike
Style: Kanjo
Stage: 1 hate

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games