Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Senju Coheed Tokimoru:

"It is difficult for a fool's habits to change to selflessness. ... Because we do most things relying only on our own sagacity we become self-interested, turn our backs on reason, and things do not turn out well."

User ImageBreathing heavily and doused slightly in sweat from his training in both his Bloodline techniques and his Bukijutsu the genin took a moment to gather his thoughts and clear his mind. He decided he would have to keep a copy of this scroll, for further reference in Shunkan no Hagane. For now he returned to the thoughts he had dwelt upon in the classroom, wondering of Earthen Ninjutsu, Doton Elementals. He began to make the hand seals for a particular jutsu he remembered of his days in the Konoha academy, then pressed his palms securely against the ground. As his hands made contact with the ground he darted backwards by nearly ten feet, the ground below him moving as if it were on a conveyor belt in some factory. The genin's nod was instantaneous as he realized an early mastery of the technique.

[1/1]
[E-Ranked Jutsu: Doton: Tsuchi Tou Tou (Swift Earth) Jutsu Achieved]

Following this method the genin could only think of another Doton to follow suite, the Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu (Double Suicide Decapitation Technique). As he lets his hands begin to make the required seals he would feel the earth beginning to change around him until his form was enveloped within the ground. Swimming in the ground was a new sensation to him, but he felt the pull of his original intent and rose up to ground level, his hands reaching upwards and grabbing the base of the attack target. When he felt the full weight of his opponent enveloped in his hands he gave a sharp pull and the ground around the target collapsed, pulling it to it's shoulders depth in the earth, arms buried to prevent it's 'digging' out.

[1/2]

When he found himself standing above the ground again he dusted himself off and walked over to the target, placing his foot on it's hand, as that and it's head were the only things above the ground. At the rate and wounds it had his target would have been bled out and left buried without much ado about anything else. And even if the enemy had managed to cauterize the wound they would have to work their way free from the trap or have their chest caved in by the pressure of the dirt on their chests and the compression it would create, preventing them from breathing. At this point in such a mode of combat he would relay such a knowledge unto his opponent, giving them the choice to die with dignity or survive if they weren't of the disposition to keep attacking. A sigh met his lips as he looked down, kicking the head of the dummy before walking towards the Academy doors.

[2/2]
[D-Ranked Jutsu: Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [Double Suicide Decapitation Technique] Jutsu Achieved]

Ryo:0 両 ‡ AC: 0 ‡ Chakra [305/305]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Finished with the technique, Suzume had been ready to look at the scroll for the next technique when she heard clapping. Looking behind her, she saw some guy with short cut, white hair. He looked older, probably a jounin or at the very least a chuunin. "Of course it was sloppy." That was all she would say, adding that she was primarily a bukijutsu user or that she was just learning the technique. Still, he might be one of those more experienced guys that would say it was just an excuse.

"I have to get back to training while I'm waiting for the Raikage to speak with me." said Suzume, reaching into the small pack on her belt to get the scroll out and review the next technique.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 am
User Image
Apollo listened to her, taking a seat not too far away while he did so. She seemed to be a bit spunky in her response. "So you know as well as I do? Good. I was just letting you know." He said whilst watching, hand on his chin as she was looking over the scroll. "What you'll probably be learning next is another basic kick. The Black Leg Style doesn't get really interesting til it's second stage.." This was from his prior training and experience of course.

She then said something about speaking with the Raikage, which made Apollo think. Was she another one of those trying to get a headband? Probably, considering she was here training and maybe garnering some wanted attention. "As I know, the Raikage is currently busy with various mission things and training, but I am here to help if you need it."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 am
User Image

It wasn't that she was trying to be a smart aleck. It was just a matter of fact that when learning a new technique it would be sloppy at first. Hearing the other's comment about the Black Leg style, Suzume could guess that the other knew the style. "I am on the second stage actually. The next technique I'm going to learn is called the Flying Spring Shot."

When the other said the Raikage was busy, Suzume could already guess that. Things would always come up but the red head hoped that the other would teach her the technique soon. Then when Suzume was finished with that and learning more taijutsu she could go on missions. "The technique the Raikage wishes to teach me is a new one that only those with the water chakra element can learn. I'm just going to pass the time in by learning taijutsu in the meantime."

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was a blessing that the boys had chosen to step from the dojo and take a practice round outside. A blessing, some might say. There was much damage to the building already, which was a hassle. Suzume was practicing. The blue haired girl had yet to show, and that meant she'd have to lump her work on the poor Kinjo girl first. Then of course... There was the glass-kin, Cloud. He was present too, but for different purposes, from what she could tell.

"Is there something you wanted, Cloud?" the raikage inquired. Her gaze was not quite on his. She was looking over her ANBU and the girl who was to be the first, aside from herself, to become an anti-assault squadron. Hopefully, she wasn't a raiton user as well. She glanced to the girl once more.

"Suzume. Considering the girl hasn't shown yet, I'll be showing you the techniques to begin with. To begin with, an ambush technique of use needs to be learned. Are you ready for it?" She had to get business out of the way now, so that she might actually begin learning for her own sake, as well as that of the village. "You may go snaking pupils afterward, Apollo Hyuuga. I thank you for your offers to keep her busy, but I can find no excuse to not be three places at once. A busy life I have inherited." Another swig of her flask. Oh... She was going to tread a fine line for a while.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image

It seemed the Raikage was not so busy after all. Although it did seem that she had been quite busy. Suzume felt a little bad for bothering the female but what could she really do? She couldn't take on the other's responsibilities... actually, wasn't that meant for an assistant? Didn't Kinpaku have one? Hearing the other speak to her, Suzume put the taijutsu scroll away and listened carefully. An ambush technique... not quite what she had expected but it was bound to be an interesting technique to have.

"Yes Raikage, I'm ready." Well she was, she had been training so she was warmed up. At least physically she was warmed up. Ninjutsu was not her forte and there was no way she could learn Genjutsu. "Would you like to train me another time?" offered the red head. She was sure that Oni had a reason to drink but the other seemed a bit... frazzled? Suzume was not sure if that was the exact word for it but it was close.

OOC: So how's this gonna go? How many posts?

Haruhi000777

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud waited for the Raikage to finish speaking with the others before he spoke. " Yes, I believe I am ready for advancement to Chunnin. Although I don't mind holding this conversation for later if you are to busy to address it now. " He stood straight, looking directly at her, hand resting on the hilt of his sword. He was exhausted from training, then sparing with Alex, then going straight back to training. Sweat steadily beaded down his face, taking deep breaths. He did his best to remain composed in front of the Raikage.

[EDIT: Just thought I needed to add more information to the post.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

Alex stumbled into the dojo only a little drunk. his wounds were almost healed and he hadnt felt to much pain thanks to the sake. he looked around the dojo and admired the raikage. she was incredibly patient and determined. walking over to her he smiles and gets a bit nervous."hi...um...i was just wondering if you might spar with me...i would appreacite it if you would see how much better i have gotten since i started. i aspire to become an anbu so i can well protect the village and you." he blushed and stood there awkwardly hoping she would accept his request.

lazyactor

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image
"Fine fine, I suppose you wish to keep all the young ones away from me Iss-sama." Bah, she was ruining his fun, but supposed if she wanted to train her that badly he could let this one go. In the meantime it was time for him to actually start doing things around the village. He'd raised one nin but that wasn't enough, at least not for his standards. Before she could properly get into talking with the genin Apollo spoke up. "Do you have anything large scale needed to be done? I'm getting old sitting about this village with nothing to do.." It was true. Apollo had almost hit his thirties and with his recent training his hair had become a much deeper white. Soon (if not now) he'd be considered an elder in the village, which he didn't want.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Gennin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:1000 両 ۞ AC: 3150

Kein smiled and was glad to be back in the cloud village. He made his way over to the Raikage and said," Milady, I am back with the information. Fuyu has taken it to your office." He rubbed the back of his neck and said," Milady I would like to request a promotion to Chuunin. I have performed every single task you have asked of me."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:18 pm
Fuyu arrived to see Raikage and another older man speaking with the Gennin, they served a sufficient distraction for her to escape to the upper levels where she usually trained away from distractions. She was not quite ready to evaluate them yet, so she would train herself a little more with the new manual she had bought. "Okay whats first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:57 pm
Fuyu decided it was best to learn a decent cloning technique since she hadnt learned a physical cloning technique since she graduated. The shadow clone was the most substantial clone she could create and she preferred it thoroughly over water clones. The shadow clone had much greater endurance and was a perfect copy of her able to use any of her jutsu and be used strategically in many ways.
1/7

In a way it was the perfect cloning technique for her, so she started by making a simple shadow clone. She circulated her chakra and made the single seal as she formed one clone. The next stage was testing it, so she through a powerful punch at the clone. The clone dissolved into nothing not even a poof as she phased through it. Something had gone astray and the clone was not even truly physical.
2/7

There were far more advanced ways to use this clone and she couldnt even make it physical. Fuyu mentally whipped herself as she formed the seals again and created another clone this time. Fuyu threw a hard uppercut to the clone making solid contact and lifted it off the ground. Finally, a solid clone.
3/7

She next had to make sure it could use jutsu, so Fuyu created another Kage Bunshin and commanded it to simply perform the basic Hyoutron jutsu. The clone smiled back and gathered chakra from within itself as it formed seals and gathered a basic amount of water turning it into ice. The Kage Bunshin then molded the ice and formed the seals for an ice prison, the technique was flawless as the ice formed up from the ground around nothing in particular a perfect cage.
4/7

So her clone was perfect, but she needed to practice making more than one. She formed the seals and exerted extra chakra so as to develop two perfect clones and out they came. So now she would take this a step further and maintain the two clones while forming another pair. Fuyu formed seals and released the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. The pair came out of a thin white smoke as the first had done and were completely solid.
5/7

Fuyu was now only focused on how long her clones would last, so she would spar with them in short. She threw a swift punch to the first destroying it by surprise alone, the others jumped back in a defensive motion. Fuyu was charged by two clones the first sent a sliding kick and the other a punch to the gut. Fuyu jumped over the first and grabbed the second clones arm flipping it hard to destroy it.
6/7

She was met as she landed with a crushing axe kick to her shoulder by surprise, she had left out the third clone. It knocked the wind out of her and chipped her collar bone, but she was fine. Retaliating by grabbing the clones ankle and throwing it into the charging clone behind her she successfully defeated herself. "Phew.
7/7

Together the group of five gave all sorts of congratulatory gestures: thumbs up, fist pumps, jumping up and down, and the classic chuckle of confidence. Fuyu dispelled the clones quickly though to conserve her endurance though, she still had more to go. She needed the Kage Bunshin as a basis so she could create two techniques. The foremost required the practice of forming multiple clones, the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.
1/7

Fuyu first practiced simply imbuing the shuriken with her chakra and turning that chakra into a shadow clone. She threw the shuriken as she focused hard and extended her chakra to the shuriken with a seal. The shuriken continued as the clone appeared in its shadow with a seconds delay. "Alright, now to do it the right way."
2/7

Fuyu now had to perform the technique with out imbuing the shuriken as that was a give away. Fuyu had to extend her chakra to the shadow and use it as the catalyst for the technique. She threw a shuriken again and formed a seal extending her chakra to it, after a second a Kage Bunshin formed beneath the shurikens shadow.
3/7

Fuyu was successful so far, so now she would practice using multiple shuriken to form a single clone from each. Fuyu threw three shuriken and focused hard as she extended chakra to all three equally with a single seal. The clones appeared at the exact same time in the shadows of the shuriken thrown and were perfectly functioning as before. "Good, now that I can use the jutsu to form multiple clones with multiple shuriken, I have to focus on performing it on one shuriken."
4/7

Fuyu drew a single shuriken like before this time and threw it straight on target as she focused her chakra at two specific blades of the shuriken opposite poles of each other. Fuyu extended her chakra and split it between the blades of the shuriken and formed the seal for the jutsu. The clones formed at the exact same time in the shadows of each blade, they were perfect and fully functioning just as she had expected. "Now lets go for the full four, I know I can do it after all, hah."
5/7

Fuyu took a solid stance and threw a single shuriken the shuriken flew true to its target and Fuyu focused hard having extended her chakra to it. The shuriken cast a small shadow from all for blades and that was where Fuyus chakra would activate. She formed the seals for Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and released chakra in the shadows of the four blades of the shuriken.
6/7

Fuyu was amazed as her chakra formed four shadow clones one for each shadow of the shuriken blades. The jutsu went swiftly and perfectly just as if she were the shuriken and were performing the jutsu herself. Fuyu now had four Shadow clones directly at her disposal in "enemy lines" and this was when the final Shadow clone jutsu she was training came into play. The Kage Bunshin Bakuha no Jutsu.
7/7

Fuyu imagined a very strong enemy surrounded by her clones, stunned and confused by the attack only able to contemplate a way out so fast. The shuriken would strike the man in the chest and stun him as the four clones still moving from the momentum surrounded him. Fuyu exerted chakra and then cut the trail to the clones as she formed a different seal and the shadow clones detonated on cue. The surrounded and stunned opponent would be blown to tiny pieces of flesh and bone dust. Fuyu merely stretched as she felt her chakra reserves aching, she could learn maybe one more technique for now. "Kage Bunshin Techniques Learned."
7/7

[Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Kage Bunshin Bakuha no Jutsu, Learned.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 pm
Fuyu took a moment to rest as she leaned against the wall and thought of what else she might need to learn before her battle with the Gennin. "I did want to Learn the Fire Lily Technique, but its just an advanced version of Housenka and I dont need that for now anyways. I can do that later... Come to think of it there was an advanced version of Rasengan, making it larger I think? Yeah, it used the Kage Bunshin technique to form the Oodama Rasengan, a much larger version. I should do that."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:29 pm
Fuyu began by taking a few warm up hits with the normal Rasengan. She formed the technique in the palm of her hand and struck dummies till they exploded. A very ugly but effective way of warming up your chakra system, so now she was ready and formed a single shadow clone to start.
1/7

"Alright, first I have to get used to having my shadow clone use the Rasengan." So the clone Fuyu began the process of building Rasengan, first using the simple formation of an orb of chakra, then compressing it and adding rotation to balance it. The Rasengan was very decent and so she commanded the clone to strike at one of the dummies, the clone gave a simple nod.
2/7

As the clone turned it charged a nice unused dummy and thrust the Rasengan at its center. The Rasengan rotated faster upon contact and drilled into the clone before causing the whole thing to explode sending wood splinters everywhere. The clone then dispersed after the jutsu and left Fuyu thinking,"Well I guess thats alright. I think I should test Rasengan to Rasengan though."
3/7

Fuyu created a single shadow clone and distanced herself from it, the clone knew exactly what she was planning for it was her in itself after all. Fuyu began to rotate chakra in her palm as she formed a nice perfect Rasengan to use against her clone. The clone also rotated chakra in its palm while facing her to form Rasengan. As the two charged each other it was like a mirror image of herself, not even Keins Sharingan could tell them apart.
4/7

Fuyu collided with her clone as their Rasengans made impact together and fought bitterly. As the techniques canceled each other perfectly equal and in sync the clone and Fuyu were thrown in opposite directions like rag dolls across the floor of the building. The clone dispersed and Fuyu rolled over before she would attempt to get up.
5/7

It was a bittersweet moment, for she was impressed with her own pure strength, yet at the same time she was angry for not being able to defeat herself if not even by .0000001%. Though in truth she resolved that the outcome achieved was required for perfect creation of the technique she was training. If the clone was any less correct than she was in forming Rasengan, well the technique would blow up in her face.
6/7

Fuyu now standing dusted herself off as she made a seal and formed a shadow clone next to her. This time they would work together to perform the final Oodama Rasengan. The clone formed rotating chakra in its palm and combined it with Fuyus own rotating chakra in her palm. Together they formed a Rasengan, but as the chakra solidified the output of a double Rasengan was evident. Fuyu dispelled the clone as she charged the nearest dummy the Rasengan increase in its size by almost 5 times its normal creation. The attack literally engulfed five dummies and destroyed 4 more in the explosion as Fuyu jumped back to avoid the recoil.
7/7 (Oodama Rasengan Learned)

Fuyu landed on the ground a little shaky in the knees from using her chakra so much. "Hot damn, that was a massive technique. Im glad Im gonna get some use out of these at some point. I would hate to train so hard for nothing, well down to the kiddies." Fuyu grinned to herself as she walked down the stairs and straightened her face to look extremely serious hiding her eagerness. She approached the group of Gennin counting Kein amongst them, he had done as she had asked it seemed.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:59 am
Returning to the dojo once again, Takeru retrieves the last two scrolls for his bakijutsu style as he reads the scrolls. Smilling he uses the hand signs to use the afterimage technqiue. Moving quickly he laughs as there are shadows following him in rapid succession.

[1/6]

Doing the same as before he laughs again as the same thing happens. While moving he remembers his first sparring match with Alex, mmaybe if he knew these technqiues he would have won or at least stood a better chance. Moving faster the images seem to increase making more images than before.

[2/6]

Again he continues to use the afterimage techqniue as he spins around like a bored child. Knowing this move will come in handy if got into a serious fight but for now he must learn and become accustom to it. Sighing he stops and sits down drinking a little bit.

[3/6]

After about three hours of drinking, Takeru returns to training as he moves creating the afterimages again. Becoming bored he decides to see if he can fight himself as he draws his sword and attempts to attacking his images. Finding its useless he sighs and stops going back to training again.

[4/6]

Spinning he continues to practice this techqniue as he begins drinking. Looking around at the others in the dojo he remembers the day he and Alex set it on fire. God those were fun times he thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

[5/6]

Looking forward to his next sparring match with Alex or this other bakijutsu user that he was told about. Maybe he should try his luck aganist the other bakijutsu user before challanginng Alex again. Finally he stops having mastered the afterimage techqinue.

[6/6]

Calling upon a random shinobi to help him as he draws three smoke pellets tossing them on the ground. As the smoke rises Takeru preforms the assigned hand signs attempting to hide his chakra signature. As the smoke disappears the shinobi looks around as Takeru has truly vanished in thin air.

[1/6]

After waiting for the camoflouge to vanish he looks st th shinobi and nods again as he tosses three more smoke pellets down again. After quickly moving his hands it the desinated way he vanishes once again moving around behind the shinobi. Dancing like a prankster he laughs in his head seeing that the shinobi cant find him.

[2/6]

After reappearing, Takeru taps the shinobui on the shoulder and laughs as he jumps back actually wanting him to attack him this time. As the shinobi charges him he tosses down three more smoke pellets down and quickly begins doing the hand signs as he disappears just in time to dodge the next attackk. As he moves around the shinobi he kicks his leggs out from under him dropping him to the ground as he walks off.

[3/6]

Having learned this techqniue already he just walks around the dojo as he sighs being bored again. Drinking he sits as he looks around at all the people in the dojo training begining to laugh randomly. Standing up he sighs as he heads to a corner to rest closing his eyes.

[4/6]

After medicating for about an hour, Takeru stands and leaves to the acadmey side of the dojo obseving how everyone trains. Laughing in his head, he smiles noticing a group of new female genin. Shaking it off he return to the dojo side and decids too attack the shinboi.

[5/6]

Laughing out loud he kicks the shins of the shinobi as well as hitting him with the hilt of his sword. Picking up the scroll chest and proceeds to beat him with it tossing it aside he laughs again. Finally finishing his training he leave to go to the Raikage leaving the shinobi unconious on the ground with a paper bomb placed upon his forehead.

[6/6]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games