Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP
                                                     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP    FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP     FALLING I KEEP FALLING TO PICK THE PIECES UP

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                            I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                       THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                     I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

It was not surprising that the harpy had been able to escape. Wasn't that the typical case when those in battle were finally getting some sort of leverage it was turned around and proved futile? As her chains wrapped around the log where the harpy had been she tugged simultaneously out in both directions. That log made a splintering noise before finally giving away with a loud crack. The two pieces fell to the ground, Jae straightened herself out stiffly. Almost robotically. Retracting her weapon so that it was pulled back into the device at her hip, she sheathed her bug worm, glancing at Samuru. Unfortunately because of the mask she wore, she was unable to be discreet when looking at people. Peripherals were nothing in this thing. How ANBU lived behind masks their entire lives was hard to imagine. He was in bad shape, small puddles forming underneath him as the wounds enlarged themselves. How much time did he have left? How much time before it was critical? There was a lot that shinobi could handle. Were forced to handle. Sometimes it was cruel but it was their way of life. As much as she wanted to heal his injuries she knew it was not a good call. Not now. Displaying worry, fear, weakness...it was tantamount to throwing a fight. Handing the enemy the win on a silver platter.

Turning her head away she trekked forward, about to start her search for the harpy. The building to the side of them suddenly disappeared, a huge cloud of dust rising up in it's place. It built upwards before suddenly spreading out and around them until all she could really see was dust from the debris in the air. It was suffocating, even with her mask on and reflexively she moved to cover her hands over her face. This turn of events was not over, however, a huge monster merging out from the midst of the temporary coverage. It was like a creature from a bad nightmare crawling out of the depths to manifest itself on the physical plane.

Samuru was moved forward then, approaching the creature almost fearlessly. He was in bad shape and still moving, doing something with his hands. The light, he thrust it on himself and the cracking and gaping wounds disappeared. Since when had he been able to heal himself like that? More thing she didn't know about the person fighting before her. He was yelling at the harpy now, his words spiteful and full of his mirth for the impostor. A chill ran up and down her spine, the vitriol he had behind those words was meant to cut, just like a sword. To leave a gaping wound to the person who had warranted that response from him. He muttered something to the lumbering monster before thrusting his hands at one of the twisted faces of people that had more than likely been a part of Samuru's life. It was disgusting seeing her own face on the creatures bulbous figure.

The tentacles were moving doing something that seemed to resemble the odd shape of hand signs. Jae was startled into movement, going through her hand signals quickly. Chakra activated Jae thrust her hand to the ground, the intricate designs that marked her as a sage appearing all over her body. The feathers at the nape of her neck extended and multiplied, adding color to her cropped blue hair. Her nails extended, giving her the illusion of talons which only added the the animalistic nature of what it meant to contract with the bird clan. Karu appeared once more, the owl coming in at his 13 foot size. Enough to grant her some leverage over the harpy's monster. "Karu! Clear the air!' She commanded, breaking her momentary vow of silence as she charged ahead. Jae knew what summoning Karu would give away. So speaking now would not do any more damage than she already had done to her anonymity.

Karu beat at the air, his wings also patterned to activate his jutsu. A very large tornado began to form in the sky above them, circling, circling, circling before they connected with the ground. The wind around the area was kicked up into a frenzy, sucking in the particles of debris into it. Using her one handed signals Jae activated her water jutsu, collecting water from the area. Two large whips concentrated around her arms, extending into long tendrils. She shoot them out and aimed for two of the tentacles, trying to disrupt the hand signals that were forming. Her feet dug into the earth, Jae throwing her weight behind her jutsu to give her enough force to serve as an anchor for herself. Whatever Samuru had just done, she hoped it served to weaken the thing so that she could hold it in place for something of a final strike.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 pm
User Image

→→Melody was beyond livid, beyond caring, beyond anything resembling fear or pain. Her mind was set, and Samuru would die, no matter what it took as sacrifice to obtain! That was, until her mind flooded with images, until lust beyond knowing, of all sorts, variations, styles, positions and more came unto her. There was pain, pleasure, panic, fear, flavor, and fantasy. It was beyond understanding for someone unlike her, for someone born without the eternal hunger that burned through her soul. And yet, the flames burning through her soul...they sputtered, and finally, for the first time in her life, they guttered out. As the wind tore at her, as the kiss touched her face, as the pain blossomed upon her flesh and bone, she began to fall apart, as the whips of water disrupted the jutsu she was casting, her enormous, bloated form turning black and falling apart. It was thick, but with the wind of the hurricane-force blast, the sand and ash was dispersed, leaving a pretty, young, pink-haired woman lying in the wreckage of the building, the remaining portions that had not been disintegrated. Eyes shut, blood seeping from her ears, eyes, and mouth, arms and legs in awkward positions, it would be difficult to tell if she were alive at all.

→→

→→

O.o.C. {New Mail Arrived!}

• K. O.

chrissy b e a n
Tao-Benshin
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:45 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin ¥ Hyouton
¥ Hyouton Master ¥ Fuu No Odachi Master ¥
¥ Ryo: 14485 ¥ AC:072,725
¥ Chakra : 1430/1605, Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935, Sage Chakra : 240 ¥

High above the residential district a silverish blue shadow traced across the sky. From his vantage point Myurai easily zeroed in on the house at the edge of the district where his dogs and his clones were sitting. Landing aside them he dismissed the dogs and destroyed his clones taking in all their information and their sage chakra. However as he fell into sage mode his sensory capabilities kicked in. Examining the situation at the other side he judged it best for him to stay out of it. This wasnt a fight he would be able to assist in and hoped his friends would be alright. Turning on heel again he took to the skys once more.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

Amiti jerked his head to the side, darting a glance at the stranger. He knew that voice. As the wind blew past him, he seemed to stagger and Peilli gripped his shoulder, his control over the puppet strong despite everything. Turning back, he watched as Melody seemed to disintegrate This is bad, Amiti. 'Shut up. She has something that doesn't belong to her.' You mean that flash? That was- 'They don't belong to her!' Peilli moved smoothly to grip Melody by the hair, lifting her up so Amiti could look at her face. He ignored the blood and used a hand to pry one of her eyes open Blue. 'Wrong one then.' he moved to the other and opened it, two fingers holding the lids wide. This eye was red/brown, a distinct color that didn't match her other. But it did match both of Amiti's as he glared down at her "I know this eye." he said loud enough for it to carry "I'm curious about how you came to have it. But I can ask you that later. For now..." he flicked a wrist and Peilli slid a knife out of somewhere, laying Melody back down "I'm taking back what's mine. I think I'm going to need it." Amiti took a step back, intending to say something else only for him to stumble and fall back. As he did, the illusion of his self healing vanished.
    His skin turned a gray pale as he landed hard on the ground, his breath going out of him. His injuries had stopped getting worse now that the dust had been blown away but he'd lost most of the side of his face along his jaw and hairline. Blood had soaked into his shirt and jacket down his neck and his left arm was nearly gone, most of the skin and muscle gone from his shoulder even as the bone underneath had cracked. His left leg was entirely gone, a long trail of blood leading back to where most of the gore remained in a puddle. The illusion had held pretty well, Amiti considered, despite the real damage. His chest was opened up, the skin split down his chest and stomach Amiti... 'Shut up.' "...s**t..." he collapsed onto his right side, closing his eyes as he started to really feel the blood loss. Peilli came over, wooden fingers bloody, and with a methodical manner, tucked a small object into one of Amiti's pockets. With that done, the puppet collapsed as Amiti's last hold on his chakra vanished with his consciousness.
    Behind him, Melody's face would be partially mutilated by the surgical removal of her implanted eye.

Chakra: 460/570
    In Effect: 0

Lanfaer

chrissy b e a n

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
    • Citizen 200
    • Friendly 100
    • First step to fame 200
    PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:51 pm
    User ImageUser Image

IM    IN THE DARK     IM    UNDERWATER    IM IN THE DARK    
                                                      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ 

SEARCHING FOR A TEARDROP IN THE*WATER
                                                              I CAN FEEL YOUR SHADOW OVER ME        ♥ *       I CAN HEAR YOUR WHISPER IN MY EAR
                                                         THE OCEAN IS BLEEDING &━IT'S TAKING ME DOWN━━━━━━
                                                       I M  F A L L I N G  W H I L E  Y O U  W A T C H  M E      F A L L      I M  F A L L I N G

Antic climatic. That was the only thing Jae could think of to describe the sudden slack she felt as the monster thing gave up it's plight. It started to disintegrate, Jae flicking her wrist sharply to dispel her water whips. There was no need to try and hold onto the monster when it was dissolving into itself. Karu had succeeded in getting rid of the pesky material that had thickened the air, Jae dying to remove her mask now to breath fresh air. He landed a good distance away from Jae, Samuru and the now downed harpy girl that seemed to appear a small distance away from where the monster has disappeared. Jae turned to run to Karu, his wings unfurled and beak slightly parted. His feathers were ruffled, anxiety still making him uncomfortable. "Thanks Karu!" She made a sign and in a small gesture, Karu returned to the summoning lands with Jae's help.

Turning to look in the direction of Samuru she watched as he approached the harpy. It wasn't safe to corner an animal. Especially when it was injured. Even with one of his puppets trailing after him, Jae worried. Like always. Constantly worry about this person. He was speaking to Melody, Jae's approach not yet close enough to make out the context. He moved to do...something but stopped short. Stumbling to the ground, in slow motion through Jae's eyes, he hit the ground hard. Not wanting to give away any pretexts in case there were still other enemies in the area, she fought the urge to rush to his side. Her pace quickened but from her vantage point she had not yet seen the extent of his true condition. It wasn't until Peilli returned to his master that Jae was able to finally see that Samuru was a bloody, decomposing mess.

Jae rushed to Samuru's side, sliding on her knees as she reached out to grasp his shoulders and pull him into a sitting position. She froze, hands grasping at air as she held back from touching him. She had assumed incorrectly that he had healed himself. In fact, his wounds were a million times worse. More gruesome and grizzly than they were before he had 'healed' himself. A small gasp escaped her as she took in his horrible condition. Mind processing everything quickly, she bit into her thumb and activated her chakra to summon Anu. The blue bird was much smaller than Karu and hovered directly above Jae's head. Pulling off the mask, Jae looked up to her summons. "Heal him!" She cried, starting to panic. Looking down to Samuru she was on her knees to his right, hands buried in the ground beside his head. "Samuru! Wake up!" She cried, panic setting in deep. It was like watching him burn all over again on the bridge three years ago.

Vision clouding with anger, Jae got to her feet and darted over to where Melody laid out sprawled. She herself was a mess, body in positions it shouldnt have been in. Like a demented marionette doll tossed helter skelter like. Jae reached for the stupid girl and dug her hands into her shoulders, trying to drag her up to her feet."Get up you b***h! What did you do?!" Jae screeched, by no means a medic with any understanding as to how to fix the predicament that Samuru was in. Anu hovered inches above Samuru, beating her wings furiously as she tried her best to heal what she could or staunch what she could. Jae looked over to her summons companion and let out a small curse under her breath. This was beyond Anu. She needed to get him to a hospital. Looking back to the harpy, hatred rolled off her in almost visible waves. Leaning in closer to the harpies face she swore, "I swear to all the gods of this world...if he dies, I am coming back for you to finish you off." her words were dark, her eyes lit up in her anger. Jae released her death grip on the girl, letting her crumple into the position she had first been in.

Dispelling Anu, Jae summoned Karu once more, her heart pounding hard. The effort to summon twice in a short span of time was hard on the body, even for a sage. Karu appeared in a large plume of smoke, body low to the ground and already ready to be of service to Jae. "He needs emergency care. Hospital. Now." Jae ordered, jumping onto her summons back. Karu jumped into the air, wings beating furiously. He hovered above the ground and then dipped low, reaching out with his talons to collect Samuru's body gently. Or as gently as possible, given the dire situation. Taking Peilli with them would slow them down, the weight too much. She had to leave it and the harpy behind. Not that it was so much as an issue. She could care less. That being the least of her worries. Karu took off, as tense as his mistress was.

Exit to hospital unless there is something else that needs to be said or done. Then you can stop, or attempt to stop them? XD Dont know how to evac someone quickly without stepping on toes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:39 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    Incu // Succu

Genin // Kumogakure // Chakra Pool: 100/100 // Stamina Pool: 400/400 // Ryo: 0 // Ac: 0

Incu and Succu arrived at the residential distract as they both looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking. Splitting up they began to look around to see if there was anyone around them that might need help or if any enemies where around that they might have to deal with. If they found nothing they would meet up at the enterance to the residential district and wait for the others to catch up as they would sigh softly. Incu took this chance to move over and take a seat off to the size and look through their bag pulling out the scroll to their bloodline and begin reading it to learn more about what they will be using to show their strength. Succu would lean up against a pole and look over at her brother with a chuckle as she was eager to train as well but she didn't know if they had the time too or not.  

Shadow Incubus Lord

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:53 pm
    User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori did her best to feign interest as she made her way down the street. 'What a laugh, I didn't dare step foot in this part of town before the academy. The poor might have brought down property values.' She thought to herself, a slight disdain for being ordered to help rebuild homes when she herself didn't have one. She let out a long sigh, she had lost sight of Hatsu during the walk. 'Well time to clean up one of the few perks that got me interested with being a Shinobi. Figures finally allowed to have a roof over my head and bam its gets all wrecked.' She rolled her eyes, cracking her neck while she walked past a crowd. She walked for a few more minutes, a little lost, before spotting the twins in the distance. "Ah ha, so I came to the right place." She said softly, taking a seat a few yards from them on the ground.

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
    Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:58 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu ---/375 ---/315

Walking through the streets of the all too familiar ruin, Hatsu began her search. One might call this a search at least, but it wasn't all that hard to find the body that wasn't there previously. A pink haired woman lay in a battlefield soaked in blood and rubble. Heeding Samuru's words she kept a small distance, but approached the woman with caution.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Lanfaer

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:39 pm
    User Image

→→"Gods be damned, Melody! Jason!" The tears in the voice echoed within her skull, within the luxurity of her mind's vault. Tears and agony, love and betrayal, things things warred in the voice of the impudent child. "Jason...he's dead! T-they...They killed him! Midgahs! H-he's...He doesn't..." The words would not come out, would not come clear.

→→Who was she? The pink hair, fingers running through them, eyes redder than death staring down. Little petals against her neck, her arms, her thighs...Images of brown, blue, gold eyes, thousands of touches, stone and steel and flesh and fire.

→→"Melody, please! I can see you, hear you! Please, he's done! He's over us! I need you, I need her, I need you both! We have to avenge Jason, we have to!"

→→A face melting, lips meeting her with love and hate, with two minds in one. The trees, the walls, the mountains of flame and steel. The memories blended, experiences merging, and then...pain. Pain everywhere. Pain white hot to match the fury born of it.

→→She could feel it, the pain, even as she woke. One eye, her good eye, would not open, but she felt it move. The socket itched, the eyelids itched, the nose and cheek and the inside itched and tingled with the ferocity of a thousand fire ants. What was this? What was the pain and misery, and gods be damned what was this sensation?! And then she remembered. The touching, the pain, her jutsu tearing at his limbs and his face, that which was promised her! That which was her right! How dare he take it from her? How dare he refuse her when she was his, all his, his pain and misery and hate, his love and lust in one?! The dust might have settled, the obliterated building coming to pieces but she was not done, oh no! Her arm fizzled with energy, a large, black snake rearing up from the flesh of her arm, rising and twisting into the air like the maddened manifestation of rage and death. The breast hissed, baring its fangs and any and all it saw, before plunging downwards, down to Melody, down into her throat as her jaws snapped open to allow the passage. Her throat convulsed, her body, as the writhing thing buried itself within her, feeding from her arm to her throat.

→→And before the eyes of Hatsu a fine red mist would begin to form, white petals floating as if atop a pond's surface floating within. But with it? With that visual would come a sensation on the tip of the tongue, something that knocked at the door of the base instinct of everything to ever take a breath. It was the sensation that everything knew from predecessors long dead and buried: that of the hunted. The feeling did not fade, but expanded, becoming a thickening maddening mist that brought forth that instinct that told you to run, that a predator had you in its sights.

→→And then she sprung forward into a sitting position, her eyes hazy and filled with desire.

→→Her mouth opened wide, the threat of her lips splitting at the corners becoming an increasingly real possibility.

→→Then came the scream.

→→The jaw smashed down, tearing through the black snake, only to open again as she screeched, the thick mist whipping into a frenzy around her. Her right arm snapped outwards, hands knotting into claws, jaw dropping into a mask of maniacal glee. With a click her mouth snapped shut, the sudden silence surely deafening.

→→In an instant her head turned to face Hatsu, the audible popping of her neck and joints likely giving the impression of a tree branch splintering into pieces. One eye madly swiveled in its socket until it rested on her, the white all but lost to the black of her pupils. The other was a bleeding ruin, the stuff clearly never meant to see the light of day spilling forth an inch or so from the emptiness within. The grin was there, the lips moving as she grinded her teeth back and forth with the fury of a grinder. For the moment she was still, her breath coming in even wheezes, the air rattling in her chest.

• "Oh, look. The b***h, is Back!"

GalagaHero
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    Shadow Incubus Lord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Lanfaer

GalagaHero
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    Shadow Incubus Lord

User Image
    User Image
    Incu // Succu

Genin // Kumogakure // Chakra Pool: 100/100 // Stamina Pool: 400/400 // Ryo: 0 // Ac: 0

Incu contiued to look at the scroll as he heard the others arrive with them. Without looking up he spoke, "We searched around a bit and really didn't see much at all. We might just be sitting here for a bit but what do you want us to do Hatsu-sama?" As soon as Succu heard the Sama part she scoffed as she really didn't see what the whole point was to send all four of them to an area that was not even being attacked. She wanted some real action something fun to do. Right before she could speak of her boredom a loud scream was heard as Incu shoved the scroll in his bag and stood looking around the area., while Succu grinned wide and moved beside her brother and whispered to just him something about how she wished something like this would happen. Incu shoved her away and looked over at the other two, they were genin and probably not much more trained than he and his sister were. Incu's mind began to quicken as he looked at his sister and pointed to the other two. "Take them and go get the Raikage or someone stronger than us. We will need back up plus we have no idea what we are up against. I will stay to hold it off if I can." Succu merely grinned as she looked at her brother and shook her head before slapping him in the back of the head. "Stop acting like this stupid idiot and become my real brother again, your dear sister needs your protection. She smirked softly knowing the reaction she would get now.

Incu suddenly popped his neck as a sadistic grin appeared on his face and he looked at his sister. She needs my help...I must stay with her forever....I'll kill anyone who hurts my beloved sister. He pulled out a kunai and held it at the ready as he looked where the scream came from and let loose an almost maniacal fit of laughter and shouted "Bring it on whatever you are!! I'm going to tear you to shreads!!"

Shadow Incubus Lord

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Punk Patrol 250
    PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:36 pm
    User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

She was jolted from her attempt at meditating, a loud scream pulled her attention away. She opened her eyes to see the twins already getting ready to move, the boy putting away whatever he was reading when she arrived. "Well, thats our queue I suppose." She said with a sigh, pushing off the ground as she raised to her feet. She watched the twins look around before locking their sight. She followed their eyes and spotted the source of the scream. 'Great. Looks crazy.' She thought to herself, walking towards the twins, spotting Hatsu from the new angle. "Well, Hatsu your in charge. Whats our play?" She asked, her blood starting to pump as her fingers danced on her cleavers latch. Didn't want to put on the air of aggression that Incu vented with his accusation, but at the same time wanted to be ready in the event that she was as hostile as she looked. Fingers twitching on top the latch, awaiting further orders.

Chakra Pool: [405 //405]
    Stamina: [145 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 pm
    I'm going to make a brief intervention here. You all just found a woman in the middle of wreckage, screaming, and you're automatically going to assume she's an enemy? She could be a citizen who survived the attack. Consider this a warning. You don't have to change anything, but keep that in mind; it's the same thing everyone at the academy got in trouble for. It is considered meta-gaming.

With the guild judge absent, I am making the following judgment call on the situation, with my power as a mod: Galaga was the only one who saw the snake arm so far, because of lack of details in posts. Details are incredibly important. If you don't acknowledge something as existing, then it does not exist as far as your character is concerned. If you wish to contend this, feel free to talk to me privately. I'm not trying to be mean or nasty, I'm just trying to prevent anyone from getting in trouble.

magcookie
    Shadow Incubus Lord
    GalagaHero

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:51 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 355/375 ---/315

Her team waiting at the ready, Hatsu froze for a moment. With the bloodcurdling scream, the task of leadership, and her previous battle looming over her, she stopped moving for a moment. She did not know how to command a team in battle, and knew close to nothing of her allies abilities. Snapping back to reality she faced a stranger with pink hair. Upon her allies request for orders, Hatsu would respond. "For now we wait." She said as she summoned a couple Hatsuyuki. "Charging headfirst into battle will be our downfall." Was this Melody? Hatsu remembered Samuru's injuries, and it sent shivers down her spine. She glanced around her peripherals for the ANBU that was supposed to follow, as she couldn't let her focus waver too much. One wrong move could cost someone their life.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

magcookie

Shadow Incubus Lord

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Hatsuyuki [ First Snow ] x2 - Yukiton D Rank - 20 Chakra

> > > O O C < < <

Hatsuyuki Count: 2

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:15 pm
    User Image

→→Her face remained still, frozen in that horrifying expression, while the children reacted in their varying ways. For her it mattered not what they did, for they would be meals in moments for her. Or so she thought, but then believing and being are two different states of existence. The thoughts racing through her mind were a blur of red and white, of green and blue, of myriads of colors of symbols that she could never name. But one thing, one tiny, little image was what sustained her: Samuru. Samuru as he smiled, as he twisted and died and fought, as if he had any right to live when she died! How dare he act superior when it was her touch that rotted him to the core?! How dare he, how dare he, howdarehe howdarehehowdarehehowdarehehowdarehe!!!

→→The silence was broken as Melody brought her raised hand down with a resounding crack upon the earth her mouth opened wider than was possible, the sides of her mouth splitting, cascading blood upon the black silk of her clothes and the paleness of her flesh. With it came a roar, no longer a scream, but a roar of monstrous proportions that spewed hundreds of gallons of dust and red flakes from her lips. The cloud condensed into a ball above her head for but a moment before a loud bang sounded, and the ball erupted in all directions. In moments the wind and fury of her jutsu had spread, encompassing the entirety of the city district, obscuring light and sight with ease. The howl was intense, overbearing, and gone three heartbeats later.

→→In the sudden silence, there came an echoing laughter, as if from a great distance, to the group, and the girl would be unable to be seen. Though if they could, they would not find her.

→→

→→

• "Oh, look. The b***h, is Back!"
    • Kurabou Technique → (Dosekiryuu [ Mudslide ] ) + ( [Rust Dragon's Roar] ) ||►►|| Technique creates a massive gust that may or may not knock over people and large objects, and causes the rust flakes to be as thick and obscuring as actual sand, near sandstorm level.
    → Rust Dragon's Roar || → C - rank
    ____ Official Description: Rust flakes in the wind, blown from the user's mouth. Covers a wide spread area in a thin veil, making it easier to find available metals, and to start the rusting effect from far, far away with great stealth. Affect objects can be 'told' to rust within 4 posts of doing so, causing the rust to make them brittle within another 4 posts.
    _____ Guild Description: Requires 2 objects' worth of high quality rust flakes, and affects at minimally a city district sized area.

→ Mudslide || → B - rank
    ____ Official Description: The user punches the ground causing the earth to rise underneath them, which releases a wave of dirt.
    _____ Guild Description: After the user punches the ground, a large area of land slide away from him or her. This technique is powerful enough to consume swaths of trees in one shot.

GalagaHero
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie
    Shadow Incubus Lord

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Shadow Incubus Lord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Lanfaer

GalagaHero
    Tao-Benshin
    magcookie

User Image
    User Image
    Incu // Succu

As the cloud of dust and red flakes filled the air, Incu and Succu jumped into the air and on top of an apartment roof thankfully avoiding the mud slide that followed. Coughing they set there for a moment, waiting for an order from Hatsu who was their commander at this time. "What do you want us to do Hatsu?" Succu would look at her brother as she closed her eyes and tried to calm down as what had just happened trully scared her to death and she didn't want to lose her brother at all.

[OOC]: Sorry for the wait guys been sick. Also sorry for crappy post.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games