Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Azeiel The Fallen
I SWEAR TO ******** GOD I WILL KILL THE NEXT PERSON THAT QUOTES ME GOT THAT I WILL POST WHEN I GET A CHANCE burning_eyes

-quotes-
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:03 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein took a deep breath and thought for a second and said," If your not rouges then I will say again. Where did you get a chakra as refined as that. Dont give me that little training for survival bullshit again, No human gets chakra like that without YEARS of training." Security was tight on account of the attempt on the Raikage's life and he sure as hell was not going to let these two in unless they either came up with a better story than that or came out with it. Either way the two were getting on his nerves and his temper had already been tested once today.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:13 pm

User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi had sniffed out Yasuo, since he was smaller than Yasuo but a higher rank, he kicked him right in the *ss. Frowning a bit, his leg was still sore. Shi snickered and got his ear pulled. "Yasuo! We are gonna go do more missions now get your butt in gear, your not escaping any training either but we will do it later!" He looked to Kein and the two unknown ninja, he knew that smell...he knew it to well. "They smell like Konoha...leaves...fresh grass...anyway come on Yasuo!" He walked off ahead of Yasuo to the raikage's office to go see if Doki could give them more to do.

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ] 90

"Is to protect those you love..."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc sighed in sadness, as if remembering caused pain."We were trained by a rogue ninja from Konohagakure, his headband was slashed and everything... Our village was within Fire country...next to the ocean.He came to the village seeking shelter. We didn't turn anyone away so he was no different. Over time he came to like the village and he stayed. He trained us for a long time...he was our sensei." Noc then gripped his hands tight in anguish."One day...my brother and I left the village to fish in the sea...when we returned our village had been set ablaze. It had been raided and everyone had been killed" He stopped there as if talking more about it would cause them too much pain. He looked at the ninja angrily."We have NOTHING left! Everything is gone!" He yelled out to him on top of the gates.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:55 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled and jumped down from the wall and landed next to the more talkative one. He smiled and formed two handsigns and said," Well kid I believe you but protocol dictates I must check it regardless. " He waited until he was right next to him and said so quietly that only he and the man could hear."dont move this will not hurt. Do not flinch or I will be forced to end you." He gently placed his palm on the talkative ones head and using the Seidenki no Myakuryaku [ Static Connection ]. Began to race through the mans memories. His past, his reasons for being here, childhood ambitions all of it. Kein smiled at the true nature of the mans visit. He pulled his hand off of the mans head and said," Remember this.Do not make me regret it.Also you might want to leave this part out of your report." He turned and yelled," Open it up let them in." With that he jumped back onto the gate and relaxed.

Jutsus used.
Seidenki no Myakuryaku [ Static Connection ]
Official Description: A small thread attached from the user to the opponents brain causing no damage at all but can be used to find out any information needed.
Guild Description: See official description.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Sean's gaze was fixed on Noc for a moment, before he began to daze, images flying through his mind as Noc continued to speak. When he finished speaking, Sean's eyes dropped to the ground, and hung there as he stood silently still. Then stared, confused at the last exchange as the gates opened. He then moved toward the gates, and waved to the shinobi. "Thanks."

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:19 pm

░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noc froze he could feel the mans power almost suffocating him. As he did the jutsu Noc didn't move. At his last words he froze. His heartbeat rose considerably. When he saw Sean moved he moved along with him. He bowed to the shinoni then procedded As they passed through the gates even though he should have been thankful. He had a look of pure scorn for one man, Kein Uchiha. He then proceeded to walk to the streets.

[Exit to streets]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Sean followed Noc out into the streets, his confusion masked by his normal calmness.

[Exits to streets.]

Shinigami Abarai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:47 pm

User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo went with Kyo

OOC: .

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein sighed hevily and stood. He turned to one of the Anbu on guard and said," Hey I am going to go work out for a bit. I leave things in your hands ok,." The anbu bowed and said," As you command Kein-sama." Kein chuckled at the last. He rather liked the sound of that, Kein-sama.

[exit to dojo]

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis and his henged clones walked through the gates, they did not stop him while he exited With the large cart

[Exit gates to roads]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Sean moved quietly towards the gates, and stared carefully ahead, he seemed to be looking at every little object. Before he was in sight from the gates, he stopped, and took a deep breath. Forming a few handseals, his chakra sparked out for a moment, and then he vanished. A single small thread of lightning darted around the area, and then across the rocks that formed the gate. Then continued zigzaging out of sight, not that it could really be seen, and left the area as swiftly as it had appeared.

[Training: Rank D: Raikou Henge no Jutsu: Training Complete.]

[Exits to Crossroads.]

Shinigami Abarai

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 pm

The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 355 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked out to the gates waiting for Shiro, she was excited to start training hard. Maybe even now she'll have her first spar ever! What a thought! That just made Sukai even more cited! Looking out at what was beyond the gates of Kumogakure she thought back at all the memories she now had as she grew and trained here in her home of the hidden clone. I couldn't be happier about getting my headband that faithful day. Bringing her necklace up to her lips she pressed them adjacent it and closed her eyes making a silent prayer to her brother . . .Sakaki. Most of its thanks to you, you showed me how to open up to people. Her eyes started to brim with tears, letting go of her choker she wiped her eyes before Shiro could arrive and notice.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 am

User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro soon walked through the gates and gently reached from Sukai in a hug. "we are going to the storm mountains my dear." He said with a smile hugging around her neck gently, gently resting his head on her shoulder. He didn't see her tears however he did notice her body language a bit. "Remember the past are we?" he asked letting go to look into her eyes.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games