Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 pm
The voice timed it's control so perfect that the man had heard each threat that escaped Hades's lips.He was in no control of the tears that slid down his cheeks."...You would slash my disgustful throat...hack me t-to pieces...I-I you would kill me if Persephone wasn't attached...to me...i knew it...all...along-"He almost choked his words and he slipped under the voice yet again,"Ohhh now that wasn't very nice now was it?You hurt the poor boys feelings."The sinister smile escaped the frown and used Rondo's hands to wipe his face."You are soo very cruel Hades but let us not forget who is in charge here in this situation."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 pm
Hades stiffened, realizing what the demon was getting at.
"You dare infuriate me more, Huldra? Are you mad, or simply as stupid as a box of rocks?" Don't insult the box of rocks, Hades. It's rude.
"Rondo knows he and Persehpone are one. When I speak one name, I speak of both. Do not try to twist my words to try and distract me, Demon." Hades' lip twitched, showing he sharpening teeth.
"You ways are child's play to me." Absentmindedly, Hades reached to wipe the tears from Rondo's face.
"And don't act like you forget. Death's will is always met."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:30 pm
"Ahh but Hades you do forget that this boy lives or die because of what i do...i control him!"He laughed and used Rondo's hand as a dagger and placed his fingers straight to onto the boys chest."He lives or dies all because of you.Do you want this boy to die?I think not.So let us not act like children."He used the boy and walked backwards to the ledge.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:01 pm
Raen did her best to supress a growl. She stayed where she was, in Axel's arms, letting his proximity calm her as m,uch as it could.
"Why? Why, when you could control anything living, anyting human, would you wish to keep the wine god?" she asked. Raen sort of hoped the demon would leave them and Misato alone. She wanted to finish what hshe asnd Axel had hopefully started. She felt like it had been an eternity since she had something like this, and she wouldn't let it go that easily.
"Is he of importance to you?" she asked Damion.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 pm
Damion had a very curious and questioned look at the gods words."Importance?"He placed his hand on his chin as if he was in deep thought,"I don't think so.I mean why not capture a god and it was easy to!He practically gave his soul to me to be let out of that prison and how could i refuse such a tempting...offer."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:19 pm
Axel lowered his hands and looked at Damion. "Look...contract or not we want him back." he said and spat out a little bit of blood from when Raen bit his tongue. Walking towards the two with his arm around her waist he said "Now it would be a good choice if you handed him back to us contract free."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:22 pm
"Oh, I didn't meant to bite you that hard, Axel." she told him in a low whisper. She stared at Damion and then looked at Misato. "Did you really give your soul to be let out of this hell-hole?" she asked him. Her voice was a disapproving, as was the look on her face. She couldn't believe Misato would actually do that. Would he?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 pm
[[This song was this post inspiration kind of sad in a way...]]

"I did...it was the only way to get out of the space...that small space of a prison that makes you fear the darkness...i had to get out and i screamed to be let free."His eyes changed to a mixture of fear and disappointment."When no one heard me i started to cry that i would turn insane and Damion appeared outside of the door and told me that he would give me my escape if i was to give him something of equivalent exchange."

"I told the boy i would give him his sanity for his soul and he replied too quick for me to refuse such a nice response."He grinned,shifting his hand through his hair and looked at the girl with a accomplished look."If you could see the agony this boy was giving,you would simply want the 'best' for him no?He then of course said he wanted to find his friend then worry about his emotions.A very dedicated friend if you ask me."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm
He thought for a moment and nodded "You're right...if Raen was in Rondo's position then I would do the same..." he said and held her closer. He used the other hand to scratch his back, reached back a little further and felt the handle of his sword appear, which he grabbed but held there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:24 am
Hades growled low in the back of his throat, his face twisting in fear and anger.
"Please, don't." Pain now added to the expression list, Hades sank to his knees in submission.
"Damn you. Damn you, damn you, damn you!!"

"Look, Skye, it's Damie,"
Loren pursed his lips as his vision grew clearer and he saw Damion for the first time. He rubbed the back of his head gingerly.
"Serasio, you look well. Up and at 'em, tiger," Skye got out of Loren's lap and pulled him up next to her.
"Now, do you remember whne I told you, specificly, not to half-posses anyone anymore, yes? You know it's immensely rude and amjor breach of privacy. So why, pray tell, would you be so absolutely idiotic as to disobey me and posses another? A God of my blood no less? Are you an imbicile, or are you just greatly hard of hearing, hmm?" Skye's voice was deadly calm as she advanced slowly on Misato/Damion.
"You've gone and done it now, stupid. Told you it wasn't teh best move, but do you listen to me at all? Heller no." Loren shook his head in exasperation.
"I don't give a damn what Misato gave you, or about the contract. Release him," Skye clenched her fist and her eyes brightened to a silver-white. "Or I will have your own soul torn from your body for an eternity. And I will personally do it myself. Release him now, and may just barely live through it."
The air around the littel group crackled, and small sparks of lightening lit everyone's faces up.
"Damion, heed the warnings. You would be foolish not to. Let the boy go."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 am
Misato acted without warning and positioned himself between Damien and Skye,"Stop!If you possibly hurt him in any way..i die!Also,i was well aware that my soul would have been taken if i was in hell...."

"The boy is right!Your in no way in any position to be demanding and threatening me!"Damien opened the locket he had on his side and gave a surprised look."Huldra...the demon is in control of you're friend Misato..."

Rondo grinned,"That's more like it."He walked from the ledge and had a sadistic look,"I'm going to make the great god beg for this worthless life."He opened and closed Rondo's hand reveling claws that weren't their before.He screamed and pierced through Rondo's shoulder with his own hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:09 pm
Hades eyes widened.
"STOP IT!!" he roared, holding his hands out in surrender.
"Please, please, stop! I'll do anything you want just let him go!"

"I only mean to break your contract, little one. You will not be harmed in any way, I can assure you. And I never could have guessed you were so cowardly, Damien; hiding behind a boy, my boy, to save yourself?" Skye shook her head and folded her arms as she scolded the demon.
"Pathetic, even for you."
"Back down, Damien." Loren stood beside Skye now, his arms folded as well. Both had an air of disapproving parents about them.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm
Axel let go of his swords handle and let it dissipate. He then made a plan. Letting go of Raen he walked closer to Damion and said "Let him go...if you'd like I'll give you my soul." Putting both hands in his pockets nonchalantly he added "Think about having a war god's soul."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:18 pm
Raen watched Skye and Loren, then looked at Axel. She cried out and ran to stand in front of him. She pressed her back against him, glaring at Damion. "I'll see you burn in the fiery pits of Hell before that happens!!" she screeched as the lights dimmen dramatically. Her eyes turned ice blue, her hair turned so black it could be a dark, dark blue. Silver swirls and markings appeared on her body, her expression one of darkness. "Touch him, and you might regret it." her voice was colder than her eyes.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:30 pm
Axel looked at Raen and smiled, sliding his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. He then whispered in her ear "I know what I'm doing..." with that he gave her a light kiss on the cheek.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff