Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 pm
"i didn't recognize him....." truth mumbled as she looked at maso and krystina. "and i think it's sweet that he likes her....but i think that he might've just told her since Stina's face is glowing like it is." she hummed.
"you're fine." Rissa smiled softly and Liana gave him a simple smile, agreeing with her friend.
Kana had a tiny smile on her face as she pulled truth's hand off her mouth before she whispered something to truth who let out a small laugh and shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:47 pm
"Most likely he did," Sheik snickered swatting a sand flea off his arm. "They're so cute together!"
Maso rolled his eyes as he sat down a couple of feet away from Sheik. He pulled Krystina down next to him before stretching his legs out in front of him.
"You care to repeat that for the rest of us?" Lucius asked raising an eyebrow as Hades glanced at Truth and Kana with the same look as Lucius.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:56 pm
Kana smiled and looked at truth who grinned and nodded. "i said. 'loca mujer, por qué no me acaba de disparar con un arma de fuego?'which means 'crazy woman, why don't you just shoot me with a gun?'" she laughed.
Krystina sat next to Maso with a slight blush on her face, laughing a bit at what Kana said before she looked back to maso, giving him a tiny kiss on the cheek.
Liana and Rissa rolled their eyes and looked at eachother before they closed their eyes and fell backwards. "she had to say it....." rissa laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Lucius tilted his head lightly as Hades gave Sheik a confused look. "I'm thinking it's supposed to be funny, albeit I've no idea how. Truth, explain the humor in that," Sheik responded poking Truth in the neck.
Maso let out a light chuckle as Lucius and Hades still didn't see the humor in what had been said.
"Crazy woman, why don't you just shoot me with a gun?" Lucius repeated still confused on the humor that apparently the others had noticed. "It makes no sense to me..." Hades and him shrugged before Lucius leaned lightly against Hades' shoulder.
"Don't worry, Lulu. Shadowheart and I are the only ones who know that secret," Hades murmured softly as he kissed Lucius on the cheek. Lu ius nodded lightly at what he'd said.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm
"it's a quote from our favorite comedian. who speaks no english at all but somehow said that to his wife after she took him ziplining in cancun." Truth snickered and then poked her uncle back. "and it's only funny if you know the entire joke...." she sighed.
Krystina smiled softly and looked over to Liana and Rissa. "you two still haven't said hi to Princess yet." she sighed and then watched as the girls both signed what she took to be a 'who cares'. "ok then..." she mumbled and looked to truth who shrugged it off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:05 pm
"No wonder we didn't understand it," Lucius smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around Hades' arm.
"We don't have comedians. Lucius, why are you being so clingy?" Maso sighed scratching his neck.
"Because the only things I can hear is you guy's conversations and the roar of waves and I can't see jack s**t," Lucius answered sticking his tongue out.
"I like his dependency on me here. It's like how he was last night," Hades snickered as he lightly kissed Lucius on the lips. Lucius turned a light red as he hid his face against Hades' shoulder.
Sheik started snickering as he pulled Truth into a hug. "That would be Lucius' shy side."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm
Kana gave a tiny sigh and shook her head as she stood up and wondered over to the water.
truth gave a tiny smirk as she looked at hades and Lucius. "somehow, i'm not supprised they ended up together....." she giggled and then looked at her uncle. "and quit buging them! he's got a right to be a bit shy." she smirked and gave him a small punch in the side.
Krystina had a small smirk on her face as she listened to Truth, holding back a fit of laughter as she watched her friend, and pretty much boss, talking with her uncle. "nut ball" she snickered only to get an annoyed stare from Truth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm
"Make me. You made all your friends here forget your name was truth," Sheik snickered flicking her on the ear.
"Fruitiness runs in the family," Maso snickered pulling Krystina into a hug.

"Aw. So how come you brought Lucian here, Sheik?" a female voice giggled from behind Krystina.

"s**t," the four boys grumbled in unison as their attention turned towards Sheila standing there in a bikini.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 pm
"i did it so they wouldn't be sad about me being gone....." truth mumbled before she looked over to her aunt. "craaaaap." she frowned and slid away from her uncle.
"she seems to have gotten a lot of it then." Krystina grinned and then blinked as she looked from the boys to sheila, not sure what was going on. "um...who are you?" she asked as she kept her arms wrapped around Maso, giving a really high pitched wistle that only her friends could hear to let them know something was up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm
"Name's Sheila. I'm Sheik's older sister," Sheila purred giving Maso a quick glance that said you'll rue the day you turned against me as her smile said that she was friendly. "I've been wondering where my baby brother was. Hi, Truth." She grimaced when she said hello to Truth as she walked over to Lucius and Hades. "You two make a cute couple, Hayden. Only question is; can you protect Lucian from his internal instincts, vampires and the other bad guys?" She grabbed Lucius by the arm and pulled him to his feet only to kick him into the air and out into the ocean.

Hades slid his foot under Sheila's before turning back towards the ocean and flashing out quite a distance into the water before dropping into the water.

"You b***h," Sheik growled standing up as Sheila flipped back onto her feet. "Can you not wait until my time is up just to steal a ******** necklace from me?!"

Maso tapped Krystina's leg and motioned her to stand up and take a few steps back with him as he kept shifting his gaze towards the ocean and then back to Sheila and Sheik.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm
Krystina gave the slightest of nods as she slowly stood up, moving back with him. she glanced to Rissa and the others, wondering if she should give them the go or if truth would take back her job sometime.

Truth gave a tiny sigh as she tied up her hair quickly, annoyed with her aunt. "hiya, aunty. why can't you just give it up and try to get along with the rest of the family?" she mumbled as she shoved her hand into her pocket, holding the knife in her hand as she glanced to her friends and back to her aunt.

Kana, Rissa, and Liana were all standign by the fort as they looked at sheila and the others, wondering if they should get involved or if they should just leave.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm
"Because it's highly unfair that Sheik has such wonderful abilities and I get stuck with that retard you call a dad! Trevor was such a screwup and if he didn't exactly tell you, the only reason him and your mother got married was because he knocked her up when they were 17! Now just give me the necklace that controls time," Sheila hissed holding her hand out.

"Not true. He was engaged to her before they even found out she was pregnant, ignorante bastardi," Sheik replied rolling his eyes. "You also know I can't do that. It'll kill me if I do and you only want to turn back time to fix the mistakes you should've learned from. Thus the reason I never turned back time for you. Not to mention that turning back time is slowly killing me!"

Hades reappeared on the shore with Lucius coughing up water. "You're okay now, Lulu... Don't go lycan on me... Please don't go lycan on me here..." Maso signed with one hand over to Lianna for her and Rissa to go over to Lucius and Hades as the other hand lightly remained on Krystina's shoulder.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 pm
"don't. insult. my dad." Truth frowned and then looked over to Kana who nodded softly as she started over, keeping her hands behind her back before she stood behind Truth.
Krystina looked at Maso with a small sigh, gave him a hug and then stood next to Kana behind Truth, her hands steady at her sides as the two of them were there to keep truth from doing something dumb.
Liana nodded to maso and grabbed Rissa's hand as she pulled her over to Hades and Lucius. "want some help?" Rissa mumbled as the two flopped onto their knees next to him. "can we do something?" liana signed as she lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:37 pm
"Just help me keep him calm," Hades murmured softly as Lucius' hand started twitching, his nails changing into claws. "Lucius, go back into your peace of mind. No releasing the inner animal."

"I'm allowed to insult Trevor! I've lived with him for eighteen years! I don't care what happens to you, Sheik! Now hand it over!" Sheila growled reaching towards Sheik only to get a shuriken in her hand. Maso smiled lightly as she pulled her hand back to her chest and began pulling the shuriken from her hand.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm
"alright...." rissa gave a small nod and looked to Liana as the two of them looked at hades and lucius. "Lucius..... just relax..." Rissa mumbled softly as she played with the red stripe in her hair, Liana doing the same with her purple stripe.

"no you're not." truth frowned and pulled the knife out of her pocket, keeping it hidden from everyone.

Krystina gave a small smile as she looked at Maso but quickly shifted her gaze back to Truth as she and Kana each had a dagger hidden in their hair and small simple knives hidden in their fists.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games