Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:49 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra smiled when she was pat by the girl's tail. It was strange that the girl could change her appearance at will, especially into something so pretty. She looked up at Shizuka and nodded her head. "I would love that. Thank you!" She jumped up and kissed Shizuka's cheek with joy and giggled softly. "By the way, I heard two other voices coming from the room. Is everything alright?" Vixandra reached up and gently scratched the girl's ears in a comforting manner as well as trying to see how real the ears were. She had never really been in the presence of a neko-like creature before. She also was concerned for Mira and Anja, but figured it was best to not interfere right away. Looking down the hall briefly, she noticed her paper flower was gone and smiled slightly then looked back at Shizuka. "You closed the door in a hurry so I was hoping you weren't sad about something and trying to hide it... I didn't have the best night so..." She looked down and let her hand fall from Shizuka's head to her side dangling uselessly. She hadn't found a friend to just talk to yet and she was beginning to feel like she needed one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Everything is fine."
Shizuka blushed and immediately began purring when her ears were touched. Once again she mentally cursed herself, this time for not being able to keep herself from purring. Despite how much she hated to purr, she seemed to be doing it a lot lately. The neko frowned slightly when she heard about how Vixandra's night had gone. After considering it for a few seconds, she grinned playfully and kissed the other girl's forehead.
"These kitty ears of mine are for more than just decoration, you know...If you would like to talk about what ever is bothering you, I'm willing to listen."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra looked up at Shizuka and nodded a bit, feeling tears start to form in her eyes, but refusing to let them fall. She really needed a friend whom was not involved with her to just talk to. She wiped her eyes and squeaked a response. "Can... can we take a walk? I don't want to talk about it here... where they can hear me..." She adjusted her messenger bag on her shoulder and pointed to the stairs. "I wouldn't mind sitting on a bench outside if that's ok... I just... I just need someone to help me." She looked toward the exit with a distant look in her eyes, last night playing over in her head.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:38 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Of course, dearie."
Shizuka nodded, glancing at the door behind her for a second before mentally sighing. She felt bad about randomly leaving without saying anything, but trying to comfort Vixandra was more important at the moment. The neko could apologize for leaving later. She smiled in what she hoped was a reassuring manner before taking Vixandra's hand in her own and moving towards the exit.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:57 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra lead the girl down the stairs to the exit and proceeded to the small garden toward the entrance to the school. At least here she could presume no one would see her sitting and talking in case she felt unable to hold back the tears the entire time. Sitting on a small bench, she beckoned the girl over beside her and bowed her head in a sad manner. "Sorry to trouble you. I just found myself with a bad problem and I have no idea what to do." She sighed and layed her head on her hands resting on her knees. "Anja and I were getting really close, but her ex girlfriend also goes here named Mira and she still had a longing for her it seemed. I caught her and Mira together in her room since we share a bathroom and all. I freaked out on them and when I came back to apologize, Anja was gone and I ended up sleeping beside Mira to make sure she was ok. I tried to talk to Anja but she's acting like I don't exist and Mira's been sleeping all morning. I'm" Vixandra closed her eyes feeling the tears begin to fall. "I'm confused and I don't know what to do... I've never had two people, even just one, care for me like they did..." She leaned her head on Shizuka's shoulder as the tears began to slowly fall.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:18 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"It's no trouble at all."
Shizuka listened intently, her ears occasionally twitching or moving in a certain manner to represent various emotional responses. When she noticed the tears, both her ears and tail drooped in a depressed manner. She didn't like seeing other people cry. Seeing another person cry always upset the neko, without fail. She placed one of her arms around Vixandra and began petting her head with her tail in an attempt to sooth her.
"I'm sure everything will work itself soon enough...They probably just need time to figure things out. Humans are odd creatures like that...Everything takes time with them. All you can do is wait and try to stay positive."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:10 am
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra gripped Shizuka's wrist and trembled slightly. "I don't know how I can get Anja to understand I'm sorry... I left her an origami rose outside her door with my perfume on it and it's gone now, so maybe she took it inside... or she threw it away..." She wiped her eyes and looked up at the neko with a scared expression. "What if neither of them want to talk to me after that? I won't have any other friends... would... would you be my friend? I promise I won't talk your furry ears off or pull your tail. I think you're really too pretty to have anyone be that mean to you." She blushed slightly and began stroking Shizuka's hair and scratching her ears. She had always been a cat person and now her two favorite things were combined: a girl and a cat. Vixandra shook her head for a moment and started to go back to scratching the girl's ears and talking. "I really could use a friend who won't think I'm a pain in the a**... Erin seemed to not like me tho, so that might prove a problem. What do you think though?" She leaned her head on the girl's shoulder again and continued her affectionate touches of friendship attempts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt Erin manuver her back onto the bed and she sat down once more, trembling slightly. She began to feel her scar ache dully and her chest tighten with worry. She gently rested her hand on her scar and looked at Erin in a mixture of relief and fear, unsure of what she had seen her dreaming, or even saying. "What.... What did I do and say this time?" She asked in a hushed voice, barely registering the fact that Shizuka had left when a girl came to the door.

"I'm glad that you're safe Erin. I dont know what I would have done if I had hurt you." She added in an even softer voice.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin turned slightly and saw when Shizuka left the room. She also caught a glimpse of Vixandra as the door closed. If she'd had neko ears like Shizuka, they would have been flat on her head, and she might even have hissed. But since she was a human, she had to respond more maturely. It wasn't like she and Shizuka were a couple, right? Shizuka was free to hang around anyone she wanted. And besides that, it would be petty and rude for Erin to rush after her and leave Ash alone. So Erin turned back to Ash and sat down beside the girl. "Well, at first, you were just yelling in your sleep... Some in Japanese. And you mentioned a girl named Kai, or... Kyokai, I think? When I tried to wake you, you called me Tsubatsu, and said I killed this... Kai girl. Then you kind of seemed to wake up, and... you thought I was Kai." Erin blushed slightly, but hoped Ash wouldn't notice. In truth, Erin had kind of liked the way Ash had looked at her when she thought she was seeing her girlfriend. But now was definitely not the time to think like that.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXX× × x x x x x x x x seele marston

What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Four counts, inhale. Four counts, exhale. Four counts, inhale.

A creature of habit, Seele had set a pace for herself when she ran. Her bus had been late getting her to Cherrygrove, so Seele had been forced to run across campus to make it in time to meet the counselor. However, first thing was first, she had to find her dorm room and settle in. She had stopped to catch her breath once she found the residence hall. Behind her she was dragging a wheeled suitcase and she carried a backpack, her only possessions. They were heavy things to the young woman, who was in the very least muscular. She could run for a long time, but heavy lifting was not her forte. Once her breath had caught up to her, Seele proceeded down the paved path to the hall, a smile forming on her lips as her ghostly blue eyes gazed around the campus. She had been told that the freshman would be staying on the second floor, so up she went, holding back her grunts as she drug the suitcase up the stairs.

Upstairs she found a sign-up sheet of sorts, for the rooms as far as she could tell. There was one room left. Seele took up the pencil that had been left there and wrote her name down for the shared room 1, the very last room left open. All she could hope for was a friendly roommate. The last one she had to endure at her old college had been rather...rude. Seele dared not think about what had happened, giving a shake of her head as she dismissed the memories and looked down the hall. It wasn't far to her room, and she hurried up to the door. Giving a knock to announce herself to her roommate, if she were in there, she opened the door with her free hand and allowed herself in. A curious glance was given to the room, made up on one side, occupied on the other, and she soon moved herself in. The suitcase was left next to the unoccupied bed, and the backpack was slung on to it. Relief washed over her as Seele stretched out the stressed muscles of her back. A smile, an ever present smile, consumed her face, and joviality radiated from the small woman.

Victory was not long-lived, however, as Seele remembered her appointment with the counselor and the fact that she had no idea where she was going. The smile didn't fade, but instead dimmed a little as she moved her way back out into the hall. She would need to find someone to show her around. Problem was, she didn't know anyone. She was a transfer student and had just shown up, a little late actually. Adamantly, Seele took position up in the hall next to her new room, and stood there, waiting patiently for someone to walk by so she could speak to them. She'd give it a few minutes before she left and just guessed her way around.

Werewolf Liquor

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Tremors started to run along her body when Erin told her what she had been saying. She felt sick, so completely sick inside that she had let Erin see that side of her, the side that she had fought to keep buried deep within her heart. Oh God. She thought completely paniced. She knows. She knows and now she'll hate me because I'm weak.

She looked up at Erin as tears started to leak out of her eyes, yet she was unaware of them. "Erin, I... I'm so sorry..." She said shakily, clutching her scar in her fear. "I didn't know...." I ruined this before it even had a chance to start...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched as Ash began to cry, a puzzled expression on her face. Instinctively she reached out and brushed the tears from the girl's face. "What are you sorry for? Sorry you're a sleepwalker? It's not like you could control that." Erin hesitantly put an arm around Ash and gave her a half-hug and looked seriously into Ash's eyes. "I'm sorry that you went through something like that, Ash. No one should have to suffer as much as you did." Erin ran a gentle finger down the girl's scar, to explain what she was talking about. "You're so much stronger than I could ever be, to deal with that and still be able to smile at all." Well, so much for my hardened exterior... But that seemed doomed to fail from the moment I met these girls. They just have a way of completely breaking down my defenses...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:14 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt her being pulled into a hug instead of being pushed away. When she felt Erin touch her scar and not flinch, her emotions finally got the better of her and she wrapped her arms around Erin, burying her face into her chest and crying her heart out. "I... I was.... too scared to... save h-her Erin...... If I had b-been.... s-stronger.... I could h-have stopped him...." Ash sobbed to the girl. "I want... I w-want to love someone else a-again.... but i'm t-too scared i'll..... j-just let them get hurt...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:16 am
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Just give it time, dearie. I'm sure they both still want to be your friend. And of course I'll be your friend."
For once Shizuka didn't try to stop herself when she started to purr. She did stop however upon hearing she was too pretty for someone to be mean to. The neko looked almost sad for a moment before starting to purr once more and forcing a smile.
"You'd be surprised by how cruel people can be sometimes...This is the first place I've been where people have seen me like this and still treated me like I was a normal person."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin hated it when other people cried. It made her feel terribly useless and uncomfortable. But this was Ash, one of all two of her friends. So she wrapped her arms comfortingly around Ash and tried to soothe her. "Hey, the one at fault was Tsubatsu, and don't you ever forget it. You're blameless, Ash. Her death was never your fault, in any way." Erin tilted Ash's head up a bit so she could look into her eyes. "And love isn't just about protecting the other person. Sometimes, you're going to need protecting, yourself. And the one you love and who loves you is going to want to put themselves in your place. That's not a bad thing. It just hurts like hell when you're the one left behind to deal with the aftermath." Erin blinked suddenly in confusion. How did she know any of that? It wasn't like she'd ever had any relationships. Hell, before coming here, she hadn't even had any friends. She'd been locked up in her uncle's mansion, training her intellect, with almost no physical or emotional contact with another human. But here she was, spouting words about love and sacrifice. Another mysterious deja vu moment.... What the hell is wrong with me? Am I losing it...?

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games