Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm
Locke and Jack both stood within the circle. Locke began to circulate his energy to the circle as Jack began to chant his words. Little did the two of them know, that Locke had an ulterior motive in doing what they were doing. While the magic circle they had made was real, it was not for opening a portal; it was for creating a living being. He was trying to bring Demona back from the dead.

Jack felt something was wrong. He looked around realizing that something was not right. The air felt stagnant, and the temperature began to drop. "Locke. What's going on? What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:07 am
Drake watched but felt off. His shades seemed to be showing as Jack and Locke had started but knew they shouldn't unless something was wrong. He felt the energy of the area change and knew something wasn't right. "Jack, Locke, we need to stop, the shades don't agree." He would look to the two of them seeing Jack just as confused and an almost determined expression on Locke. "Damnit Locke, what are you doing?" He took note of things shifting about the middle of the circle and knew it wasn't a portal. "Shades." As he spoke two Shades would emerge from where he had summoned them and shot towards Locke and Jack to shield and pull them from the circle. He watched as whatever was forming stopped just before his shades would grab the two and saw the diss formed and half made figure. "What have you done?"

As the temperature had dropped the items within the circle would begin to shift and form in a slow movement. Though the energies were strong they were not enough. The area about the formation began shooting out as the two were being carried from the circle, it had missed one target, but as it reached towards Jack It managed to grab the shade as it pushed Jack to safety. The shade destroyed as Drake would call out and when the energy was broken a half created form almost inside out laid there. A face of a past dead friend looking to them in a mixture of pain, confusion and something else upon it's face.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm
Locke looked to the disfigured form, a mixture of desperation and horror on his face. "Demona? Is it... no... NO! Drake! Why did you stop me!? Now she's in pain!!!" He struggled against the two holding him back, desperate to finish his transmutation of his dead lover.

"Locke! You idiot!" Jack punched Locke, knocking him out cold before anything else could happen. "That idiot! Drake, what did he try to do? Why did we not realize this?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:33 pm
He watched Jack knock Locke out in his craze. He brought a hand to his forehead. "He tried to bring Demona back. Even necromancers have trouble raising the dead, and when they succeed, the ones returned are never the same, if they are, they try to kill themselves. Alchemists are forbidden from this practice because of how unstable their energies in our world can get." He looked to Locke disgusted a moment then to what was created. "Now, it's not Demona, what do we do with it? I feel uneasy killing it, but, just as so leaving it alive like this." He sighed heavily though watched as it seemed to scream then melt into the ground. "Then again." He looked between Jack and Locke before shaking his head. He didn't like the thought left to him. "Jack, let's clean this all up, and get him back. From there, it's a burden but, if you can keep a watch on him and not let him do anything stupid like this again. I'm going to see about getting more supplies and such to try this again the right way. I may be gone a few days at least." He wasn't sure Jack would agree but knew something had to be done, and the way Locke was being, he couldn't leave it solely on Jack when it wasn't his nature of magic. He had a plan and now he needed the time to see if it would work. He would help Jack cleanup and get Locke back to see Sam. He then went to his room packing a bit of his things.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Jack nodded, and helped carry Locke back to the inn after they cleaned up the failed attempt. Jack was completely dumbstruck with Locke. And a bit disappointed. His long-time friend had done such a thing. It pissed him off so much. "Sam. Do me a favor. Help me tie Locke to the bed. And make sure to tie his hands away from anything. Don't want him trying to destroy his bonds until Drake gets back."

Sam did as she was told, and didn't bother to ask why. He saw how worried and how angry that Jack was. So, instead, she decided to merely follow directions, and wait until the right time to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:30 pm
Drake finished packing and knew what needed to be done. He said his goodbyes to Sam and Jack knowing he couldn't explain what he was doing. It wouldn't be safe and humans weren't allowed to the first place he was traveling. "Jack, take care. You have Sam here now, keep you're mind focused. I don't know how long this will take, but I do wish you both well, and I guess the knuckle-head tied to the bed there." He would smile lightly before starting to turn. "I do hope to come back on better terms. And maybe some better ways of opening portals to save our friend. Hopefully Andrea is still alive and relatively safe and waiting for us." He then headed out. He hoped the three would be okay, and that the two could keep Locke contained in some manner other then being tied to the bed. He also hoped the next stop he would travel, he could come out of alive.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:53 pm
Jack and Sam both bid farewell to their friend. They spent the next few days doing their best to keep Locke sedated and in control. And all that time, Sam spent a few hours with him to try to cheer him up, and to somewhat give him some therapy. It seemed to help stabilize his mood. "So, Locke. Why did you try to do what you did?"

Locke, still chained down, felt that he could no longer get away with what he did. "I... I did it, because loved her, and I missed her. She didn't deserve to die. Not after what she did for us. For me..."

"Even so, that was a very idiotic thing to do, Locke." Jack came back in, carrying some supplies for the next few days. He sat back down, preparing lunch.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm
The trip had been rough, and harder still were the lands he had to travel to. His plan, foolish as it was, was the only thing he could think of to get their friend back. Though he knew the choice of who to bring with was never easy. He decided once the trials of his return home were finished and the debt placed, on three others to join him. One best at tracking and hidden tactics, another for their unbeatable persuasive skills and another who had a knack for simply knowing. Aside from their mystic traits they were also some of the best and elite of the council of mystics. He had a heavy price to pay to get their friend back but was willing. It would be a day or so after his trials that he could rest and heal a little.

As the days followed they traveled hard tracking the clansmen and their portal maker. He looked to the compound as they had finally found their mark and knew this would be a battle. "All right men, we are the best of our kind. Lets show them why that is, shall we? I need the portal maker alive, not just for my own needs but for the debt to be collected. Clear?" He watched the three nod and started the battle. It was swift and stealthy as they went through the compound. After some time they would finally find their mark. "Grab him, we need a safer place, the others will be here soon enough and we can't let them get their portal maker back." The others nodded clearing the way till they would find a new place to hide, their tracker making sure none would be able to follow. Once clear Drake went to the tied up captive. "Now, I need you to open the portal that you took my friend through. We want her back."

The man laughed once it was revealed they were in a secluded area."And what makes you think I would do that for fallen stars? There's a reason the heavens gave you up, you're worthless to them and even less so to this world." He laughed more till one of the mystics punched his face.

Drake nodded to the persuasive one and watched as he weaved magic threads into what looked like a web and wrapped it over the clansmen. He watched as the man's skin would pale and all color would leave his eyes. "Good, now remember, keep it as long as needed to find my friend. If something happens take him straight to the council and send word to my friends I am no more. Hopefully it won't take long to find her."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:00 pm
Locke, Jack, and Sam all spent the days Drake was gone within the room in the Inn. Jack came in, and saw that Locke was a little more cheerful than his lately depressed self. "Well, it's good to see that your senses seemed to have come back to you. So. I have just one question for you. Do you plan on attempting to bring her back to life again?"

Locke very calmly, and very happily looked at Jack, and answered. "No. I'm not going to try that again. Sam helped me realize these past few days. Life is only meant to flow in one direction. If I were to try that again, who knows what the cost would be. Alchemy is all about equivalent exchange. To create, you must lose. Even should I bring her back as she once was, the thought of the cost is too much."

Sam looked at Locke, then at Jack. It was good enough for her. Jack nodded to her, then Sam helped to untie Locke. "I'm going to release you now. But know that until Drake gets back, we're going to be keeping an eye on you every waking moment, you understand?" Locke nodded, and Sam and Jack released him, allowing him to eat his first meal in days on his own.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm
Drake watched as the persuasive one ordered the portal be opened. He looked to it a moment in awe and took a deep breath. "Remember the plan. Should something happen don't let them get him back." He then readied his weapon and headed through knowing well the others could handle the clansmen.

Once through he felt sick to his stomach. The air smelled of almost rotten eggs, which he knew as brimstone. Everything was darkened by a grey-is brown haze,even the light of the sun struggled to pass through. He got himself adjusted and began his calling for his more trusted shade. As he called it he realized how limited his magic was on this side and hoped Andrea was still alive. The shade looked to him and he would nod. "It may be weak, but you know her presence, search her out." The shade bowed then took off after a short time. He followed fast knowing his time was limited. He didn't know how long it would take to find her, if he'd find her alive, and how to get her back to their world either way.

Through his travels it would seem like months would pass by. He had quickly adapted to the nature of the people, once more glad his hair shown as grey or black here instead of the typical mystic. Seeing other people made him realize Andrea would have stuck out like a sore thumb. Among the people he listened not recognizing the language, and now and then would have to call his shade back for fear he would loose control.

About two months of searching would pass before his shade took off. He followed fast soon overlooking a large battle with tauren and minotaur like creatures among other human like ones. He watched his shadow enter the fray from where he was and stop in the middle somewhere. He hung his head low a moment tired of searching but would follow along. His conjures didn't just search out others for no reason. He rushed through the battle soon locking swords with the warrior that the shade stopped at. He looked to them a moment as their blades locked. Her hair was a long oily black, her skin seemed pale for this world and her eyes a very light purple. He smiled looking to her but was unsure of her appearance. "Finally I found you!"

She raged through the battle that had been going on far too long. As she fought she noticed something out of the corner of her eye though when she had turned nothing was there. She went back to fighting thinking little of it till she locked blades with another out of uniform. He seemed out of place and his words were strange, yet she knew what he had said. She jumped back a bit looking to him and searching the words to speak back. "If you came for a fight, then a fight you shall have!" She then charged the man seeing him dodge and perry her moves. She wouldn't let this man beat her,especially where he wore no armor such as herself.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:50 pm
Jack had decided to stay with Locke while Sam went to the market for them. Locke needed some minor repairs, and Jack had requested some more extravagant ingredients to make something nice for dinner. They were all in need of a morale boost, and this was the best way he knew how. Locke and Jack were alone in the room, when suddenly, he started to feel sleepy.

"Jack? What's... go...ing..." He had passed out.

"Locke!? Oh come on! We just got you back around, and now this? Great."

Locke was traveling through the skies in a dark land. He felt odd though, as if he weren't really there, but he was. He saw a man and a woman engaged in combat, but it was quite fuzzy. As if things were moving too fast for him to see them. The man, however, looked vaguely familiar...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm
He moved fast as she attacked him though couldn't figure out why. "Andrea, it's me Drake!" He locked blades with her once more seeing her look about as if she were trying to remember something. "It's only been less then two months, have you forgotten your friends so quickly?"

She locked blades hearing the name he called her and her own. She pushed him back and held her blade at the ready after taking down another of the enemy. "How do you know those names?" She looked to him but knew in her six almost seven years in this world she had barely spoken if at all about where she was from except to try and get back. She looked to the man before her seeing the slight traces of silver in his hear and wondered. "You can't be Drake. If you are then where are the others?"

He looked to her and was curious about her reaction. She acted like she hadn't seen him in much longer then they were all apart. "Locke, Jack and Sam are back in our world. Sam and Jack are looking after Locke, I'll explain Demona on the way back." He stopped hearing a loud horn going off then what sounded like thunder. He took not of everyone on the field stopped and looking around. "Andrea, what's going on?"

"No time, run towards where you came from." She watched him take off and followed quickly feeling the rumble in the ground. The people of both armies scattering to all directions as a dark shadow covered the field. She Looked up seeing the creature and cursed as it just missed her and Drake. "Do not stop!" She yelled angrily and kept running as the creature let out waves of flame catching any that got too close. Once clear she would stop and look to him then the creature that appeared beside him. "So then, you were saying about a way off this world?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Locke was still flying through the air of the dark world, watching the pair from earlier still fighting. What's going on? Is this Adius' work again? Someone speak to me! The images were still fuzzy, and every now and then, things seemed to just black out. Suddenly, there was a loud rumbling, and a large creature appeared out of nowhere! He saw the two who were fighting, now running together away from it. He looked closely at the two, realizing that the man was Drake! Drake! He tried to call out, but his voice could not be heard or spoken.

It was about this time, he was able to see a clear view of the one Drake was fighting, and now fleeing with. Could it be? No... it can't be! She was lost in a portal? Why would Drake be with her now? Then, he looked closer, and noticed that she was also carrying a small staff, decorated at the top with a rose...

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 pm
Adius controlled the vision as much as he could before having to allow Lock to wake. He had already known Demona's fate and knew he needed an intervention if Andrea was to be saved. He opened his eyes ending the vision and looked towards Zhin. "I'm not sure he understands. If she returns, she will not be the mystic we knew, she's changed it seems so much." He watched the other nod and go to a window looking out. He sighed looking to his friend. "Gaurin will attempt at her to break Locke more. But Locke will not have to fear. She's stronger and more battle ready then he is. He will loose in a fight with her if he pursues it."

Drake looked to her as they would finally stop and looked to his shade. "My shade knows the energy signature of the portal as it did yours. It will lead the way. Sadly it took a month to travel this far, it could take just as long getting back to it, if they've kept up their end and left it open for us." He watched her as she seemed to size up the shade. She seemed so much older, and different then she was. He wondered if the Andrea they knew was still in there.

She nodded looking to him then the shade. She had an idea but hoped she was strong enough to do it with the possible distance. She grabbed Drake's arm and pulled him closer to herself and the shade. "Tell your shade to focus on the portal's signature. I have a possibly quicker way. Now, don't move and let me know when it's ready." She watched them both nod, then noticed the shade's movement and gave her own nod. She weaved her magic having learned a lot about herself in her time away. The area would seem to swirl and just as she was getting nauseous everything stopped. She looked around opening her eyes to see the area they were in. Ahead was a familiar sight she had not seen in years. "It's impossible. Even I haven't been successful at opening one in this realm."

"That's because it was opened in ours. This place severely limits our abilities." He called his shade back after feeling sicker then he had been already. "So, how about we get you home? If anything it get's away from the nasty back there."

"Grignack."

"What?"

"Grignack, it's the large creature, it's what these people call it." She looked to it as if he should have known that but then turned to the portal again. "Home..." The word didn't sit right with her and she stepped away a bit. "I've changed, I don't know if I should go back. It's not home anymore. I've had a life here."

"Andrea, you can't seriously think you've had a life here in only two months at the most. Come, everyone is waiting for us. They miss you terribly, and you've gotten skinnier, I bet they don't even have cooking like Jack does here." He noticed a lot had changed with her in the short time aside the obvious of her hair color, it was also almost to her knees, he was sure it was since it had been pulled up a bit. Her armor and demeanor, even her figure showed a bit of an older mystic. "Please Andrea, the group needs you. They haven't been nearly the same since you were taken from us."

She looked to him a moment then shook her head before setting her jaw defiantly. She was going home, a concept that had been lost after her second year in this world. She moved past him towards the portal and didn't give herself time to thing as she went through. On the other side she drew her sword seeing others with silver hair and a face she would never forget. The portal clansman. She wanted his head but stopped nearly taking off Drake's head as he put a hand on her arm to hold her back. "I want his head."

"Yes, but so do a lot of people." he looked to the others with a smile seeing they hadn't moved much. "Close the portal, I'm glad you waited this long for us, have you even moved in the last month? I'm surprised, but thankful. Our arrangement is complete." He watched them seem confused. "What's wrong?"

"Lord Drake, you've been gone barely a day. What do you mean by a month?"

Drake looked to them a moment. "You're joking,it's been a month at least while I was searching for Andrea." He watched them shake his head and had a bad feeling as he turned to Andrea. It dawned on him her meaning of having a life and was afraid to ask her his question.

"Six years, almost seven in another few months. Time it seems doesn't move here like it did there." She heard the conversation letting it sink in. If he was there about a month, and they say it hadn't been a full day, she didn't have to wonder the question that was coming next. "I told you I had a life there."

He hung his head now realizing the gravity of it all. He would nod towards the others as they knocked out the clansman and took off with him. He motioned Andrea to follow back to the horses set aside in the next town. Once collected they would ride off towards the town he had left the others in noting her silence along the trip.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:26 pm
Locke woke up, being violently shaken and smacked by Sam and Jack. "Hey! I'm alright!"

Jack and Sam backed off, seeing their friend waking finally. "Good lord, Locke! Next time you decide to sleep during the entire day, let us know?" Jack sat back, relieved that Locke was okay.

"A day? You got to be joking me, right? You mean a week, don't you?"

"A week? Now look who's joking. You were in here with me, while Jack had gone to the market. That was this morning." Sam looked at Locke oddly. "Maybe you were having a dream?"

"Dream? No. It was more. Maybe even better." He got off the floor and stood. "Guys. I think Drake has found Andrea..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games