Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blake listened to Adele introduce herself and giggled at Nicole's small tale. When Coeur asked the question, he thought briefly for a moment before saying his answer. "It was wonderful it was! Went to a Montrose Magpies match which was truely excellent." The boy's face was gleaming with excitement, his eyes shining brightly. After all, The Montrose Magpies has been his favorite regional team, ever since he saw them at his first Quidditch match. Now he often sees their matches with his family, his parents also a big supporter of the team. His room is covered in Magpies decor, such as posters of Lennox and Angus Campbell, recollections of their past wins and a picture with the team itself which Blake held with great pride. "I'd love to try out for the Quidditch team here as chaser. Of course in my second year. I don't think they would allow another first year like myself an exception. Blake explained. Back in his day, his father played as Keeper when he attended, of course his Quidditch days are over and attended to office work in the Ministry.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm
User ImageNott's cold, distant stare flickered as the white persian leapt daintly up onto his shoulder. In a moment of trepidition, his head slowly and purposefully turned to face the new arrival. In his small experience with Allegra he had gathered the impression from her that she would happily feast on school children before salmon, and hearts before flesh, even then. But the white, fluffy cat was purring and rubbing affectionately at him. One corner of his mouth turned up woodenly. Reaching up, he scratched her behind the ears which sent her into fits of purring and mewing lowly.

Taking the cat down from his shoulder to cradle in his arms, he suddenly felt quite sinister. The looming, tall, haunted figure, an angry stare on his face and a white, fluffy cat being stroked in his arms. One arm held her gently from below and the other stroked her absentmindedly as his eyes roamed the crowd again. They needed to gather more followers. The incoming class was large. Surely there were a few worthy candidates.

Nott spotted and took note of a few that he would make contact with this year. Annika deferred respectfully to him and he didn't even look down at her. His eyes still busy with his study. "It is our way. One day when all of our number stands together it shall be a mighty force." he said, remembering Ferreus' words to him.

The wind blew over him and he did not move. Only his blonde hair and black robes flapped against his stony countenance. If a deeper emotion brewed under the surface, there was no sign.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster turned to Cœur and said in a far away and awed tone. "If its pretty from here I wonder what the view looks when you look out..." A couple mintues of silence passed and the brunette asked Aster a question. She smiled, and realized for once, she would give an answer instead of receiving one. "Hufflepuffs seem like a pleasant bunch, and I do have a fondness for the color yellow... But then again, Ravenclaw is equally appealing to me, so either one of those Houses would be nice... I am content with just going to Hogwarts, so in the end, any House I join would be fine to me." She turned her head
expectantly, waiting for a reply.

It was an evanescent pause because a red headed girl made her way to them and introduced herself as Nicole. Cœur then, in turn, introduced herself too, and gave the girl, Aster's own name, to which she nodded at in confirmation.

Lavender eyes flickered to the two new arrivals who had made their way to the three - a pair, a boy and a girl, both blondes. Aster gave them a small smile in reponse to a timid one the girl flashed. The grey-haired girl introduced herself in a poised manner, speaking in her default calm tone. "Hello, my name is Aster Cardell." Though it might be crowded for some, she was used to it. 'This is like Father's parties...' She thought, remebering them. 'In both cases everyone pops up.... Well, at least now, I genuinely like them...'

Cœur went on to make conversation by asking about everyone's Summer. When Blake answered, Aster carefully hid her confusion about foreign and odd terms such as 'chaser' and 'Quidditch'. She made a mental note to research or ask someone about them later. Aster then repiled Cœur's question. "I spent three weeks in Paris." It was the high-light of the girl's Summer, the rest was spent living in the aftermath of her Hogwarts letter and having an brief introductory to the magical world by some silly and talking portrait that some how made it's way into her living quarters.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:52 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She took note that he made a point to say that he was an observer and that she'd have to be cautious around him. She could tell he was already suspicious of her possibly being psychic, so she'd have to be extra cautious. "Oh, so you're a reader? Who's your favorite writer? Mine's split between Hemingway and Tolstoy." He said he wrote an article for a news paper and she furrowed her brows. "Well, they were probably just jealous of the article."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

"Cool," he said, nodding happily. "So, like, when we can go down to the visit, I'll tell you a time and stuff." He looked towards the carriages. "So, would you wanna ride up to the castle with me? If you had your guitar, we could jam. But I could still jam, if you wanna hear me play." He shrugged. "I mean, if not, it's all good too. I'm probably gonna play on the carriage anyway. It soothes me."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image

When his eyes had adjusted to the bright sunlight, Jadyn found himself staring into the concerned eyes of a unquestionably pretty girl. He couldn't tell exactly if it was the sun behind her, or if the girl herself was emitting an incredible glow, but either way his breath caught in his throat and he, for once, found himself at a loss for words. She spoke, and he reached for the hand that she offered, climbing to his feet and trying to shake off the feeling of embarrassment that was threatening to heat up his face. "I'm Jadyn. Jadyn Kinzer." He had managed to find his voice, his Australian accent permeating his words, as he continued to stare into her eyes, flashing a smile. "And that's a great name. I bet it fits you really well." He returned her laugh. "So, I'm a first year. What about you, mate?" She looked older than him, though he didn't mind in the least bit. He was willing to make friends with anyone, and it didn't hurt if they happened to be a pretty girl.

Rechosia

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:10 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year, no house

Rebecca turned towards the sound of the other voices on the boats near her.
She heard Tamara talking about books and her ears perked up. " I am sorry to interrupt you both, but I couldn't help but overhear you talking about books. My name is Rebecca by the way." She smiled to try to be nice.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Cœur chewed mindlessly before shaking her head, moments later.

"Oh, sorry...I tend to get sidetracked...but I really really want to be in Ravenclaw! I dunno...my favourite colour also happens to be blue, which works for me. I heard that the Ravenclaw tower...that's where the commons room and the dorms are for that House...has a really nice view, and and and..."

Trailing off, the girl frowned, clearly thinking about something.
If I don't become a Ravenclaw...I dunno what Mum or Dad or my siblings will think of me.

She smiled half-heartedly. "The other Houses are okay, I guess," she said with a shrug. Returning to her chewing, listening to Aster as she said what she did over the summer.

"Oh! You went to Paris? Est-ce que tu parles français?"

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Tamara heard a younger girl's voice from behind her and wheeled around to see her and hear her introduce herself as Rebecca. "Oh, hello there Rebecca. I'm Tamara, Gryffindor. You must be a first year cause I don't recognize you." She offered her hand for a shake. "Yes, we were basically talking about books."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele stayed quiet during the Quidditch talk. She was afraid that she'd let out something stupid, make a fool of herself and therefore be ignored by her very few first friends here. She wasn't a fan of Quidditch, mostly because she was horribly graceless on a broomstick. And yet she only tried once, but it only mattered to her because she got stuck on the top of a tree. She remembered crying and sobbing as her father was scolding her for being that silly.

"I spent the summer at Father's house, in Cannes, France." she mumbled sadly as she looked down at her knees. Her parents divorced already eleven years ago, and the typical tradition of the Dundas was that all the children leave to Cannes for the whole summer, but still live with Mrs Alice Dundas, their mother. It was all very confusing.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:35 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy frowned softly at him. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts again, but it didn't bother her at all. He was sharing his thoughts, which was usually uncommon, especially for males. But Oz seemed like the type of boy who wouldn't bother with this.
"It's right here." she uttered, slightly confused as she set down her guitar case and patted with a small smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:37 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. No house yet.

Rebecca smiled and shook her hand in return. "Nice to meet you Tamara. I am a first year, I guess its pretty easy to see that I am new here. I am a big fan of Sr. Arthur Conan Doyle. I really like mystery stories."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He looked confused for a second, then nodded and smiled. "Oh, so it is. Extra cool." He smirked. "I probably would have noticed that if I hadn't been so focused on this beautiful thought on my mind." He took his guitar case off his shoulder and nodded towards the carriage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Tamara nodded and smiled. "Yeah, you kinda stick out. But yeah, I love Holmes. He's a great detective. I'm not so big on the mystery genre although I do find a lot of their stories very gripping. I might sound silly, but I couldn't put down War and Peace by Tolstoy. And I read a lot of Wizarding books too. I already read my DADA textbook."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster shook her head, signaling there was no need for a apology. "Ravenclaw, huh? I could see that, you seem like a book lover. A tower to dwell in seems nice, but I wonder if there's a balcony." Lavender eyes silently darted on to Cœur's face as her sentences had more pauses and breaks, she knew the girl was shy but even so it was quite a lot, even for her. As a frown appeared on the brunette's face, a subtle one on Aster's soon followed in turn. Cœur suddenly smiled, popping up from her mental haze. The grey-haired girl had a hunch it wasn't completely real, but she said nothing and instead, popped a yummy mango-flavored jellybean into her mouth.

"Non, je ne parle pas français....uh...Je suis desoleé. Je parle un peu....tres peu" Aster repiled, Welsh accent very strong and apparent. She crossed her arms, and then added.
"Someone spoke for me when French was needed, as you can hear, my French isn't good."

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games