Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:45 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita heard her words and shifted nervously, her ears flattening slightly as she tried to explain. "Zuka, the human was blushing because you pulled your money from your bra. Which is located over the female breast, with a tail. Many human males find that neko traits such as a tail and or ears are erotic and highly desirable." She said in a hushed voice, suddenly wishing she was back in the car. "The gesture of reaching into a bra with a neko tail may produce several various reactions..." She started then quickly slienced herself.

She felt her fur bristle as she realized that she had been reciting something she had long forgotten, one of the lessens that monster had pushed into her mind as a child. For a fleeting second, she had remembered a face and a voice, both of which could be used to find him, but then they were gone.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Nyu..."
Shizuka's ears drooped a bit. The fact that her sixteen year old cousin knew so much about male reactions made her nervous. Teenagers typically knew a lot about things like that, but how well she recited it was what bothered Shizuka most of all. She frowned and patted the girl's head lightly with her tail, somehow not dropping the tickets in the process.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu shifted into her cousin a bit more and groaned softly, slowly waking up. She paniced at first, not knowing who or what carried her, and she saw Lokita with her fur bristled, completely reading the situation wrong. She began to hiss and drew back her right hand to strike the person who held both of them captive...

That... that smell...... No... No... No... She froze in horror, a single scent making itself known to her amid the crowd of people. "Owner? No... please..." She muttered softly, her body shuddering and tears pouring down her face.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Lulu? Are you alright, dearie? Did you have a bad dream?"
Shizuka set the girls down and pulled Lulu into a gentle hug. She was very concerned about both of the girls. The neko didn't want to leave their side, but she had caught a word of what Lulu had said, which made her bristle angrily. She spoke in a dangerously calm tone, glancing around the room cautiously for the creature that had upset her cousin.
"Lulu...Is he here?"

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu clung to the older neko, her twin wrapping her red furred tail around her left bicept and watching the room, not quiet sure what she was looking for. "Zuka, if it has to be me or Loki, get her out of here. I still have to keep my end of the deal." She said through tears, not really answering the question at all.

Lulu looked up and saw a male smiling at her, his piercing yellow eyes full of a calm lust. He rasied one finger to his lips and gave her a cruel look, then vanished as a large group of people walked past, hiding him from veiw and allowing him to vanish completely. At the sight of him, she had stiffened completely, her twin suddenly looking for him, but unable to find someone she didn't know how to locate. Once her Owner and raised his finger to his lips, she shook violently, her throat making it impossible to speak. After he had vanished, she screamed, the fear proving far too much for her to bear.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka could do the only thing she could think of, she grabbed the twins and ran. The ticket male that had given her an odd look earlier now looked almost frightened by the neko's appearance. Her eyes had lost their shine, fading instead to a deep, empty purple. She set both of the girls in the car and literally jumped into the drivers seat. Walking around the car would have taken too much time as far as she was concerned. There was a loud screech as the neko pulled out of the theater parking lot. She was soon flying through the streets with the Eclipse at it's top speed. Badokku's fast driving was dangerous...Shizuka's was worse. 'Don't bring them back to the apartment. The b*****d would know where they lived then.'
The neko went to the one other place she thought was safe; Uncle Kevin's place. She released the emergency break, forcing the car to drift to a stop near millimeters from slamming into the entrance. While her fast driving was far more dangerous, her parking was slightly better. Without even turning the car off, she lunged from the vehicle and picked up the girls once more before bolting inside. Shizuka couldn't find her voice long enough to call for her uncle. Instead she growled slightly before knocking on one of the walls with her tail.
After a few moments she set the girls down and placed her hand against her forehead. Her gem, as well as the rest of her body, felt like it was on fire and the neko looked absolutely murderous.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:07 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was sitting in the den, his feet on the arm of the chair as he dozed off, tired from work. He jumped when he heard the screeching of tires and a knocking sound on the wall, and he jumped up knowing only two people that could drive like that and still live. He ran into the main room and saw Lulu being held by Lokita, the older twin shaking more than he thought was possible and curled in a tight ball, Lokita holding her and shaking only slightly less. He then saw his oldest neice touching her gem. "Shizuka, what happened?" He knelt down to the two younger twins and lightly touched the shuddering mass of fur and tears. "Lulu? Lulu, c'mon hun. Shizuka, who did this to them?" He demanded.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"...Owner."
It was the most Shizuka could get herself to say, and even that had come out as more of a venom filled hiss than anything. She was furious. If she knew where the owner was, she would have killed him. She would have made him suffer, like he had her cousins. Unfortunately, she didn't know how to locate him, so all she could do was try to control her rage, though she was failing at that as well.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:22 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

That one word made his shake with rage. Hadn't these two suffered enough? That.... MONSTER needs to be killed.... I so wish I could be the one to do it... He raged as lightly touched Lokita, knowing that any contact from him while in this state would cause Lulu to slip further into her fearful trance. "Hey there babe. You're safe. You're both safe, Shizu and I wont let him near you. He's not going to touch eithe of you while you are here." He told the trembling, crying girl in his arms and helped her tail to grip onto her twin, to try and ease her more. "Shizuka, I understand that you want to kill him, but right now Lulu needs you. Please Shizu, help her." He asked her calmly.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Though Shizuka said nothing, she did allow her tail to drift downwards and gently pet Lulu's head. She knew wouldn't be much help while her emotions were like this, but she could at least try. The neko tried to will the rage away, but knew that it wouldn't leave her any time soon. The anger was settling into a feeling she was becoming all too familiar with; hatred.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:35 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Her mind was a whirlwind of images, all of them containing her Owner and his cold eyes. "Eyes... his eyes... those eyes are so souless... No...." She muttered over and over again, slowly coming out of her trance. "Yellow eyes..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

'Yellow eyes...'
Souless eyes...Just like her's when she was angry. Shizuka sighed and stepped outside for a moment to turn off the car. She needed the air...and she needed to calm down. The last thing the twins needed to see was another souless looking creature right now.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah bit her lip in frustration, a foul word slipping past her lips as her search came up dry, yet again. She ran a hand over her blood-red hair and sighed. It wasn't often she lost her temper, but she was dangerously close at the moment. Based on the very few hints Lulu had given her about their 'Owner', Sirrah was attempting to find him using the internet and her many underground connections (having a powerful father in the global crime syndicate helped with that). Lulu had refused to give her any kind of physical description, claiming that she had to honor their 'deal', which made locating him very difficult. So far, all she had to go on was that he was wealthy, powerful, and owned real estate in both the country and the city. And that he was evil.

It had been a very long day. The only highlight so far had been helping Lizzy and Erin separate. She'd been terribly busy with patients and her research, so she hadn't seen Kevin much after the girls left to find their respective love interests. She sensed he wanted to ask her something important, but he was blocking her from what that was for the moment. She looked down at the ring finger of her left hand, sighing again and touching it with the fingers of her right hand. It felt wrong for it to be bare... She wanted there to be a symbol there, a symbol of her love for Kevin and his love for her. But she wasn't going to push him to propose. She knew that when he was ready, he would do it. She smiled slightly. Knowing Kevin, it could be tomorrow, or years from now. 'Always expect the unexpected' was the best policy with her boyfriend.

Shaking off her tiring thoughts, she rubbed her eyes and returned to the computer screen, tapping relentlessly at the keys, following another electronic lead. "This time, Sirrah... This time you'll find him," she whispered to herself, her green eyes turning cold with determination.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Brian had offered her a ride back to campus, but Erin had declined. It wasn't too dark yet, she had her knife, and was so full of energy she felt she'd explode if she had to sit still.

Trouble's little broadcast had ended about half an hour after Tsubatsu had gotten shocked; roadside assistance had shown up and dismantled the trap and the camera, after some difficulty. Trouble had called and reassured them that he had a recording of the whole incident.

After much laughter, and after Ash had seen all the pictures of the destroyed Maseradi, the girl had fallen asleep. It had been a long day for everyone, so Erin was now walking home after promising Ash she'd return the next day after class. She was seriously considering dropping out of the school, however. Today had made her realize just how much she enjoyed artwork. And, according to Tank, she had a knack for it. She was thinking about approaching Brian for an internship at the shop.

All the thoughts and happiness from the long but satisfying day kept Erin distracted as she walked the dark streets. A dog barked nearby, making her jump a bit. She patted her pocket and relaxed a bit. Her trusty switchblade was still there. If Tsubatsu showed his ugly rat face, or if anyone tried to mess with her, they would become very familiar with her blade first. What Erin wouldn't give for the opportunity to rip into Tsubatsu's flesh... Carve him up like he'd carved Ash up...

That cheerful thought helped her ignore the small group of men on the other side of the street she was hurrying down. She didn't even notice as they crossed the street and came up behind her. Erin did notice, however, when two of them grabbed her arms, dragged her into an alley, and pinned her against the wall.

"What the hell?! Let me go, you ******** bastards! I'll tear your goddamn heads off if you don't let me go this ******** second!" snarled Erin, fighting them with all she had and almost getting away a couple times. 'What a time to not have that extra strength...'

"Feisty, ain't ya?" muttered one of the men in her ear, kneeing her hard in the stomach and knocking the breath from her lungs.

The other man laughed and pressed a hand to her chest, squeezing lightly. "A bit tall for my taste, though," he said, his hand on her making Erin shudder with anger and hate.

"Touch me like that again, you shithead, and I will END you," she hissed, still panting for air. She froze when she heard footsteps nearby. That could be help! "Hey! Over here!" she screamed. To her relief, the footsteps sped up and a figure stepped into the alley. But the relief vanished when she saw the man's face, her blood boiling with hatred.

"Tsubatsu," she snarled, nearly breaking free of her captors' hold in her rage. "Done crying like a b***h over your precious car?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy had reluctantly gone to class after a few happy text messages were exchanged with Shizuka. She returned her homework and school things to the normally-empty dorm room she shared with Shizuka and went out to the street, pulling a long coat on over her short dress. Since it was dark, she called a cab and texted Shizuka, asking where she was. When she didn't get a response, she called Bado's apartment, hoping one of the nekos would be home. Perhaps Bado could tell her where Shizu was.

"...is no life at all."
User Image  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games