Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Are you single or taken? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 pm
I don't know how to put it. No, I will not talk about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:55 pm
I will be married to my sexy bisexual italian husband for 3 years come August 29th smile  

Amillion2one

Merchant of the Devil

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:56 am
I'm single but the girl I like likes me back, but she doesn't know how much. My life is like a sappy romance. I'm going to change the fact that I'm single hopefully on Valentines day heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 am
Taken, been in a relationship 1 year and 8 months.  

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm
Heartbroken. Just happened too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:50 pm
SilentVex

How long were you together? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I'll listen if you do.  

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:55 pm
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

How long were you together? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but I'll listen if you do.

Since halloween. Dont know the date.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:02 pm
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

I'm sorry.. I know that won't make you feel better, but I hope everything turns out okay for you! You must hear it a lot; but if it's not meant to be, that just means there's someone else out there who's better for you! So just keep pushing forward, okay?  

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:05 pm
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

I'm sorry.. I know that won't make you feel better, but I hope everything turns out okay for you! You must hear it a lot; but if it's not meant to be, that just means there's someone else out there who's better for you! So just keep pushing forward, okay?
With all respect, it's just not that simple.Not for me. But thanks, you're just a complete stranger to me and you're being so kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Single. C: And looking. c:  

Muse_of_the_Soul

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:03 pm
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

Oh. Great, now she's not even attracted to my gnder. I think I'll go hang myself now. Goodbye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:10 pm
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

Oh. Great, now she's not even attracted to my gnder. I think I'll go hang myself now. Goodbye.

Vex, don't be like that, how many people will you hurt if you do? And don't say that no one cares because obviously some people do...  

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:19 pm
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

Vex, don't be like that, how many people will you hurt if you do? And don't say that no one cares because obviously some people do...

Yeah well, I was going to marry the b***** and she pulls this s*** up. I. Quit. My. Life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:29 pm
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

Yeah well, I was going to marry the b***** and she pulls this s*** up. I. Quit. My. Life.

Would you rather she lied to you? Would you rather she kept stringing you along and then it just hurt worse when you DID find out? Yes, she's awful for what she's done to you, but look at her side! It could be hurting her just as much knowing what she did to you!  

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:38 pm
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex
xXxLunar_ShadexXx
SilentVex

Would you rather she lied to you? Would you rather she kept stringing you along and then it just hurt worse when you DID find out? Yes, she's awful for what she's done to you, but look at her side! It could be hurting her just as much knowing what she did to you!

Id rather she had been certain before telling me.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games