Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:48 pm
Blinking once he released her, she then looked to him. Feeling her eyes widen as he began to walk away from her. Reaching a hand out she then retracted it a bit turning away from him. Why was it that something always got in her way..? Looking to the side she shook her head feeling her eyes burn. Moving after him, she then stopped before turning her back to him. She should just leave him alone.. He'd be happier that way. Holding back some tears she then leaned against a wall. She needed to get away from this to think. Running off she slammed open the doors of hot springs before running down a path. Heading to the old shrine she finally sat down under the roof of it. Breathing heavily she ignored her tears as she stared to the ground."Why does the cat get happiness?! I'm one of them.. Yet I can't even have happiness! Damn it!"Growled out her voice as she glared to the ground. Placing a hand to her eyes she cried just like she used to as a child.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:00 pm
Akito walked into a guest room far away from his and Yuzu's.
He had kept his emotions in too long. Akito loosed his rage upon the room and in minutes, it was thrashed to bits.
Akito was breathing heavily and he walked out of the room.
He heard Yuzu scream, "Dammit!" and he looked up. Looking out the window, he saw her crying bitterly under the shrine.
Akito's eyes widened slowly and the very air seemed to pull him back.
After each time he let out his anger, his love and affection seemed to be too much to handle. Adrenaline ran through his veins and he pumped his legs harshly towards the shrine.
Not bothering to run around the potted plants, he leaped over them, almost running into Yuzu.
He fell to his knees, gasping for breath as his shaky arms enclosed her in them and he fell backwards deftly, still holding her.

Haruhi spit the rain out of her mouth and opened it to say something to Rath. Suddenly, the images in her sight shook and Yuzu's haunting voice echoed in her breath, "Why don't you just die already?!"
Haruhi gasped and fell backwards, into the tree, trying to catch her breath and collect her thoughts.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:21 pm
Crying she wiped away her tears she hated the cat. She had all that she ever wanted! She hated her ever being! Though hearing something she looked up before being pulled to Akito. Trembling in his arms she pulled away crying. Standing up she glared to the side covering her eyes."GET AWAY FROM ME!!! I hate you all! I hate you! I hate every single stupid Sohma!"Screamed out her voice as she trembled violently. She was shaken up so badly she didn't want to be near anyone. Moving away from him she ran down the road past the hot springs resort. She wanted to be away, away from it all. She never had any happiness.. Never in the Sohma family! She had wanted little things just to be loved and be loved in return without anyone getting in her way. But yet she couldn't get it.. And it was all thanks to that stupid cat!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:26 pm
Akito lay on his back, on the dirt covered ground, staring at the roof.
I hate you!
"No!!" He screamed so loudly, China could probably hear him.
No... Yuzu... His distressed thoughts reeled and he stood up, running blindly after her.
Where was she going, what was she doing...
Akito kept running, his bare feet now bleeding. He blindly saw Yuzu in front of him and he let out a desperate scream.
Everything was getting blurry... Everything was fading...
Akito fell to the ground in a heap.*
Yuzu... Don't... Go...

((*Nothign a little Maru-Chan can't fix!!! Bwahah xD))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:35 pm
Not even bothering to stop she just kept running and running. Landing herself on the other side of the mountain she walked alongside the road. Her eyes were red and puffy but she didn't care. There had been a typhoon warning but she still didn't care. She wanted to be away from all the Sohma's. From herself somewhere where she could just be Yuzuki. Just herself not the rat of the Sohma family. Ending her run at a beach she coughed a bit and panted from being out of breath. She had never expected herself to run so far.

Tsutsu had watched it all before sighing. It had been about time Zuzu-chan had exploded. Moving over to Akito he picked him up before grabbing a phone calling Maru-chan."Oi.. Maru-chan I need your help, Akito has become.. How do you say it.. Hmmm.. A waste I suppose.."Mumbled his voice quietly as he looked forward carrying him back to the Maru-chans house. Things like this were easy for him. Since it didn't take much for him to walk all that way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:44 pm
Akito gasped for breath through his cracked lips and even though it hurt him to the point of pain worse then death, he moaned, "Yuzu... I love you Yuzu..." He groaned and his hand twitched.

"He has?" Maru-Chan grinned into the phone. "Just get Yuzu to take care of him, His asthma isn't that bad."

Haruhi's eyes widened and she clutched at her throat. It burned and she couldn't breathe... Something was happening to Akito.
Why don't you just die already!
She dug her fingers at her throat and gasped, "Something... Happening-" She cut off in a gurgle as a flash of Akito laying on the rain soaked ground.
Haruhi coughed once and closed her eyes tightly to try and get the images out.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:44 pm
Rath eyes widened as Haru fell against the tree. Haru? What is it? He asked, his voice concerned.

Momi grinned at her then layed flat on his back on the bed. Rini? Why do you love me? He asked, his voice childish. He stared at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:50 pm
"They're in my head..." Haruhi's voice was thick and absent. "Akito's... In my head..."
"Yuzu... Akito... Won't get out of my head..." She said haltingly, trying to clear her mind, clutching at her throat more.

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm
Stopping he glared to the side letting out a huff sound. This was now beyond pissing him off. Here he was standing outside of Maru-chans' house. Hanging up his phone he looked to Akito. Scoffing he moved back slowly to the hot springs resort."Yeah, yeah.. She knows.."Grumbled his voice annoyed before he set him down at Yuzu's and his room. Giving him tea he knew it would help his asthma. Sitting down on the floor next to the door he wondered if Yuzuki would be fine on her own.

Sitting alone on the beach she yanked her knee's to her chest. She hated it.. Why didn't she get happiness? Was it because she was the rat? Sighing deeply she stared to the ground ignoring the rain drops that began to fall. Letting her hair down she stared to the sand of the beach. She listened to others laugh and smile before running under umbrella's. Allowing the wind to whip viciously at her, she then looked up to the sea. Watching the waves crash menancingly she ignored the warnings of life guards that a typhoon was rolling in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:00 pm
Rath pulled her clutching hands away from her neck and pinned her against the tree. What do you think you are doing? He asked harshly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Akito vaguely felt some warm tea trickle down his throat and he swallowed it, looking up fuzzily.
He saw Tsutu sitting near the door and Akito jerked.
"Tsutu, you need to get Yuzu-" Akito hacked loudly. "She isn't safe... Out there..." He coughed again and again, trying to warn Tsutu.

"It hurts so much, Rath... Make it stop..." Haru tried digging at her throat again, her throat getting drier and her voice scratched like sandpaper on wood. "I want to make it stop..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 pm
Rath pulled her hands away from her neck. Haru.. I don't want you to die.. I love you.. I'll do anything for you.. To make you safe and happy.. That's what I deeply want for you.. He said softly, his hair soaked from the rain. I'll make it stop..  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:14 pm
Shooting a glare to him, he felt his stubborn side come out. Taking a sip of his sake bottle he then looked to the side. Crossing his arms over his chest he then glared to the ground."She's stronger than you think.. Now pipe down.."Ordered his voice before he looked back to him. His eyes were cruel but angered from him being so stupid and hurting her.

Standing up she looked to the ocean. She knew she couldn't swim but this would be easy and quicker. Moving forward her eyes softened a bit."If I can't have happiness.. Then why be alive..?"Whispered her voice quietly as she moved forward. Her eyes burned from the winds and her tears. Moving into the water she stood in the water letting the cold sting numb her legs. Walking in further she stared forward at the waters.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm
Tears streamed down Haruhi's face and she looked up through the tree branches and into the sky.
Rath's soft voice trailed through the painful images and she finally blinked once.
Her heaving chest grew calmer and she numbly wrapped her arms around Rath, letting herself go limp in his arms.

Akito looked at Tsutu and said weakly, "It isn't her weakness, It is the strength of her pain. She is going to do something terrible, I just know it... Please help her Tsutu... She can't keep doing this."  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Standing up he nearly wanted to beat the living s**t out of him. Grabbing his kimono he glared down into his eyes."I said shut it!"Boomed his voice coldly before he shoved him back. He didn't want to hear it from him at all.

Moving deeper into the water she winced at the cold. Feeling her heart pound she looked up at the sky. Closing her eyes she felt the first wave crash into her before dragging her out. Surfacing she opened her eyes coughing a bit more. She hated them.. All of them why could she have happiness?"I hate you.."Whispered her voice before feeling the next wave slam into her. She could feel it.. The pain. Her regret, of not telling Rath sooner. Her pain of wanting Akito. The harsh ripping of her heart breaking.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games