Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari snorted. "I sure as heck hope nobody pulls one of those. I like living, even if it's a crappy life right now." She answered bluntly.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:06 pm
"Hey, I've always wanted to know, how is it being a vampire? Just so I can laugh at the Twitards later." Remy said with a grin.

((Having trouble deciding who to have Remy chase after. I figure if he went after Lily and Kari at the same time, he'd get smacked. XD ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:18 pm
Jack glanced up at Remi and shook his head, "Seriously? That's all you can think about?" he asked, tossing a crossbow at Remy. "We're hooking the lights up to your car by the way. Incase we need to make a speedy get away."

( I say do both, seems like it would be his style. )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:23 pm
( also for the record, we're getting people back in here after the vampires are dead so..yay new rpers!! )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari rolled her eyes. "For your information, it sucks. Lights hurt. Even these normal lights are hurting. But nothing really physically hurts me. And I need a drink so bad that it burns. It is physically painful how much I want it." She said quietly. "I can hear each and everyone of your guy's heartbeats. Which is not helping." She shifted in her seat. "I need to think about something else before I lose myself again." She said, a hint of a growl in her voice. She could feel the monster rearing it's' head inside her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm
"Then do what I do when I'm in class, think about something totally different, in your case picture someone naked, it might work." Remy said cheerily then turned to Jack. "Fine, but if the battery dies you owe me another one." He said, catching the crossbow.

((Very well then, I shall put the moves on both Lily and Kari and see which one goes for it! ^o^i ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 pm
Jack gave Remy and odd look, "Allow me to put it to you this way....fast get away car that lights up...or almost ceartin death. Now come help me get the stuff out of the basement." He said. Jack didn't seem to be in any better mood then Kari did..mostly because he was thinking about what would happen if the cure didn't work. Killing something that looked human was hard enough...killing his goofy friend..was not something he would accept.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:24 pm
"Yeah, but someone has to think about the future, even if it's me and wondering what happens if my car battery gives out because we were fighting vampires. Dear God, none of my teachers would believe me." Remy cackled as he followed Jack to the basement.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari snorted at Remy's words. She sighed, leaning back in her chair and closing her eyes as they went to rig up the car. She tried to think about school or something, directing her mind away from the blood she ached for.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 am
Once they got the crossbows ready, the machette's packed, and the lights hooked up, it was time to go. They stopped a mile away from the vampires hut, letting Kari get out of the car.

Jack leaned out the window, "Just remember...your a blood thirsty killer...you enjoy blood..and do NOT go in the house. We can't hit them with lights if their still inside."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:59 am
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari spent the car ride trying not to focus on those around her. A confined car was a bad place for her to lose control. She breathed a sigh of relief when they finally stopped and let her out. She nodded to Jack, looking slightly nervous. "I'll try. Here goes nothing." She said, taking a deep breath and then heading towards the vampire house.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 pm
"And the signal is when you say: 'And what a lovely tea party'." Remy said with a laugh, waiting for the sign to turn on the brights.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:44 pm
Jack watched as Kari began to be lost in the darkness, heading towards the house. "Alright...we give her two minutes and then we speed in there as fast as we can and blind them with the lights." He said, gripping his crossbow tightly.

As Kari approached the house, some of the vampires came out, grinning. "We knew you'd be back...how was your first kill?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 pm
"Okay, I'll just keep the car going, lemme know when it's time to punch it." Remy said simply and waited, wanting to turn on the radio, but didn't want to be detected, assuming vampires could hear them right at the moment.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:10 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kari kept her eyes on the ground, resisting the urge to glare at the vampires. "Horrible....He was one of my best friends...." She managed to get the right tremor in her voice, thinking of how close she'd come to killing Jack. "Please....What do I have to do to make it stop? I don't want to do this...."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games