Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:57 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Can't exactly lay on my stomach, dearie..."

The chiropteran had come close to following asleep, but Reelo managed to hold her attention long enough to keep her awake. She assumed that was a good thing. Sleeping in her current state might only put her in more danger than she was already in. Elfy thought to question him about who Sheila was, but judging by his reaction to just her name, it wasn't a good idea.

"Though I guess this way there's always the risk of my chest strangling me...I'm kind of screwed either way."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 am
User Image

Reelo nodded and decided to let that go. Logically, she had a point. He stared at her anyway, rather irritated by the fact that he could actually, physically, see her healing from where he was...almost like watching some medical show where they speed up the footage days and days at a time. He sighed wishing he could do the same before her joke set in and he couldn't help but smile- the laugh was forced, but the smile was real. She knew after all. "Indeed..but you've made it this far, there must be some sort of survival method to those things." Reelo nodded, his body relaxing just a tad now and it showed the way his arms flopped down by his sides and he actually leaned against the wall.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:43 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Sure. When all else fails they act as great floatation devices, pillows, and something to look at."

Elfy shrugged and squished her chest together. They weren't useful for much, but they were amusing playthings. The chiropteran shrugged and let her arms drop back down to her sides, turning her head enough so that she could see Reelo. The human seemed to be calming down now. That was good...She didn't have to worry about him as much now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:59 am
User Image

"Do they really help you float?" He blinked, staring at the show being put on for him by the chiropteran and smirking. She was an odd one for sure. At least she wasn't evil..far from it actually, more like a little kid. 'A little kid with huge assets' he reminded himself promptly and nodded mentally, looking over at the others. Everyone seemed a little better, that was good...he had probably been the last to regain rational thought for the first time since they'd been here. Reelo sighed and returned the sidelong look he was recieving from the chiropteran before flopping his arms a bit and shrugging to show he was still alive. "What? You said I could stare..sort of."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 am
User Image
Elfy.

"I was just making sure you were okay, Reelo."

Even after her wound was gone, Elfy remained on the ground. She was comfortable, though the excessive amount of blood beneath her felt kind of odd. The chiropteran shrugged and began to try to clean herself; a lost cause if there ever was one. She couldn't exactly accomplish anything while still laying in the puddle. That didn't stop her from trying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 am
User Image

"So they don't float and you just lied?....oh, never mind." Feeling more than a little foolish, the youth rubbed the back of his head and chuckled in an embarrassed fashion, reddening just slightly at his stupidity. Reelo watched the chiroptera in her attempt at self cleaning and just went right on laughing, up until he remembered it was blood she was bathing in and not water, at which point he carefully got to his feet and walked over, careful not to slip in the puddle himself and offered her a hand. "That would be so much easier if you weren't lying in it...Princess." He shrugged, not meaning to be intentionally mean with that last bit but deciding it was a more formal way of addressing someone who had just saved you from the brink of insanity.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:34 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Iie. They float just fine."

Elfy pouted and took the male's hand, pulling herself up off of the floor. She hadn't wanted to move, but if she wanted to clean herself she kind of had to. The chiropteran began licking at her arms, hands, and tail, trying clean them a bit while replenishing a small amount of the blood in her body.

"I would prefer it if you called me Elfy instead of princess."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:32 am
User Image

"That..cannot be healthy." Reelo's expression became just a little twisted watching the chiropteran lick herself clean. Not that that was the bad part it was just knowing that it was blood she was cleaning off kinda raised the weird factor for him a little. Still, he said nothing more on the subject and merely watched- it wasn't like he had anything else to do. At one point he did decide to comment on his earlier ignorance, shrugging a bit a muttering. "I figured that, I just sort of had a moment." Reelo lifted his hand and noted the blood there too, probably a mixture of his head injury and that would be gash in Elfy's stomach. He could not imagine drinking blood- he had tasted it before and didn't like it at all..like battery acid or a penny. That being the case, he tried to wipe as much of it off of him as possible before nodding affirmatively in her direction. "Alright then..Elfy."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Perfectly healthy for my species. We live off of blood...It's disgusting, I know."

Elfy finally gave up on cleaning herself and moved a fair distance from the puddle before sitting down. Her hands were cleanish now, which was a plus, but she couldn't get the taste of the blood out of her mouth. She cringed and tried her best to ignore it.

"Tastes horrible..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Once she saw that Dali was somewhat recovered, Marianna turned to Elfy, who had entered Reelo's cell. She hurried over to the female, tearing off a large section of her skirt and using it to clean off some of the blood covering Elfy. She winced at the sight of the wound. "That stupid b***h... Did she really think she'd get away with this?" she muttered. The girl raised her head in time to see a group of angry people burst into the cell block. Iga, closely followed by Kannah (who was holding Shard in her bird form gently in her hands) and Jordan.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah went straight to Elfy, of course. Marianna moved aside and let her take over. Kannah, knowing the tricks of Hell, snapped her fingers and formed medical supplies out of thin air. Unlike their adopted sister, she wasn't a doctor, but she knew she could at least improve Elfy's wound. Kannah didn't have to ask who did this. She could smell a demon female on her sister, and snarled. "It was that Lilith thing, wasn't it? That ******** c**t... I'll ******** show her..." she hissed furiously, half to Elfy and half to herself, as she gently started fixing up her sister.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 am
User Image
Iga

Iga was positively livid. Not only had the demons been disobeying his direct orders, they had now harmed his family. Outwardly, he remained perfectly calm. It was, in fact, a sign of how angry he was that he was acting sane for once. No foolish grins, no playful banter. Iga was deadly serious.

He entered Dalila and Melanie's cell and knelt before the girls, giving them their space. "I would end them myself, Eblis and Lilith, but that would not help you two. You both must kill them, you understand? The defeat for them and the victory for you will only be complete if you are the ones to destroy them."

He stood and went to Reelo's cell, standing by and watching as Kannah tried to quicken Elfy's healing, and his orange eyes flashed with deadly anger. "Lilith will suffer for this, though. I shall punish that wench myself... Oh, yes, she'll regret laying a hand on my sister." With that, the King left the cell block, setting up a guard inside and out in case Lilith returned, and ordering all demons to keep a lookout for her.

Lilith's mistake would not go unpunished.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
Jordan.

Jordan, oddly enough, wasn't even annoyed by the sight of the humans' already ruined clothing. His gaze was locked on the blood that coated the floor of Reelo's cell. The queen knelt down near it, running his fingers through the pool absently before letting out an enraged growl. He was not a happy chiropteran.

He stood, turning his attention to Reelo in an attempt to distract himself. If he didn't he would lose control of his anger and kill Lilith himself. Jordan approached the boy and began studying his injuries, using what powers being the Queen of Hell granted him to repair the damage.

Once his work was done, Jordan settled down near the entrance to the cell block. The queen didn't have enough confidence in the guard that was there to leave it to defend the cell block alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
Elfy.

"Nyu...Why is everyone so upset?"

Elfy pouted and allowed her sibling to try and fix her up. She didn't understand why they were angry. Lilith hadn't killed her. The chiropteran was still alive and mostly in one piece. She felt kind of sorry for the demon really. Because she had attacked the chiropteran, Iga was going to punish her.

The chiropteran frowned slightly, watching her sister work for a while before she decided to try to cheer her up. Elfy placed her index fingers against the sides of Kannah's lips and gently pushed them up into a smile.

"Nya...Be happy, onee-san...Elfy is okay, so you don't have to look so mad..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah attempted to remain angry and serious, but it was impossible with Elfy's antics. She smiled ruefully and leaned forward to kiss her sister. "Lo siento, hermanita. I'm glad you're alive. And it seems you'll be alright." She had finally finished closing up Elfy's wound and bandaging it just in case. Kannah glanced over at the puddle of blood and shuddered. "Jordan, hermano, couldn't you do something about that?" she asked, gesturing toward the liquid.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games