Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped and stumbled back, not defending herself at all from her daughter. "Artemis... I'm your mother... Please believe me... I never killed anyone, sweetheart, I promise... Please calm down, honey..." She carefully pried Artemis's hands off of her and held her back gently. "I'm your mommy, Artemis... Artemis Estelle Tayashi... I sang to you every night... Read you stories before bedtime... I walked with you everywhere; everybody in our town loved to see you, you're such a pretty little girl... You loved coloring in kindergarten, and you love to sing... I missed you, Artemis, I missed you so much when you... went away..."

Carefully, Sirrah stroked Artemis's raven hair, tears still pouring down her face. "I haven't had any others, you know... You are my only baby... There was one boy, a little while ago, who called me Nai, but Artemis, I never stopped missing you, I never stopped loving you... My sweet baby girl..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm
Artemis Tayashi

User Image

The moment the woman said the wprd 'Nai', Artemis felt as though a wall had been shattered inside her mind. Her eyes grew wide and the colors changed by the second, all of the fabricated memories vanishing and the real ones that were missing sliding back into place. The images rushed through her mind, until the oncoming truck was the last thing she saw, and then the woman's crying face. But it wasn't just any woman. It was her.. "M-mommy?" She whispered in shock, then the emotional overload proved to be too much, and her eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out cold on Sirrah's chest, her breathing level and steady.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah held her child tightly, unable to stop crying, unable to get up or form coherent sentences. She didn't know how this was possible. She knew her baby was dead, buried, over twenty five years ago. Yet here Artemis was, alive and well, yet obviously confused and apparently the same age as she had been when she passed away. Sirrah could only hold her child and rock back and forth, sobbing, a perfect mirror of that horrible accident all those years ago, except this time Artemis was alive, not dead.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:58 pm
Nina Seldiat

User Image

Nina slowly regained her own ability to move and approached the sobbing woman on the ground, clinging to the child as if she was the only thing in the world that mattered. Slowly, cautiously, Nina knelt next to Sirrah and gently hugged bith her sister, and the girl in her arms, kissing her lips gently. She no longer cared if Satoshi saw, she needed to comfort Sirrah, and that need was more important than anything. Over and over she kissed Sirrah gently, feeling her veeeeeeeeeery slowly calm down. "Shhh... It's okay Hermana... Sshhhhh... We'ew here... I'm here... I'll make sure nada happens.. estoy bueno... Estoy bueno... Te amo Hermana... Shhh... I'm here..." Nina whispered to Sirra over and over again, while against her lips, between kisses, as she rocked all three of them.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah's sobs slowly faded as she came back to the present, blushing and getting shakily to her feet when she realized what a scene she had just caused. Plus, judging by the look on her father's face, he wasn't pleased with the display of affection Nina had just showed her. She swallowed hard and looked apologetically at Amilia, still struggling to keep herself from collapsing back into hysterics. "Thank you for bringing her to me. She is my daughter, Artemis Estelle Tayashi. We will get to the bottom of how this is possible later. But for now, I think I should just take my daughter home. She's obviously exhausted."

Sirrah looked over at Kevin and Yuri, pleading with her eyes for them to head for the cars, actually giving those instructions to Kevin mentally. She motioned gently for Lulu, Lokita, and Sakura to follow. Unable to look her father or mother in the eyes for fear of what she'd see there, Sirrah walked over and gave a slightly tipsy Erin a gentle one-armed hug. "Happy birthday, Erin dear. May you have many more." With that, Sirrah and her family departed, somewhat subdued and more than a little confused.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash was too drunk to be shocked for very long. The drink she had picked up was her father's favorite; Whiskey. She stumbled over to Erin and openly slide her hand down the neck of her shirt, saying in a loud and slurred voice, "Okaahhhyy.... I think you all... might wanna go.... I have the attackkh fuchhing to do on the birthday girl here..." she said, her face red and her eyes dazed.

She had never been drunk, hell she never drank to get drunk! But now, the alcohol was making her dominant side.... so much more dominant. She squeezed Erin's chest roughly and bit her right below her ear lobe. "You and I birthday girl, are gonna have some fun!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Ash's sudden assault on her senses made coming back to the present moment very easy. Erin moaned softly and gripped Ash's wrist through her shirt, her cheeks slightly flushed from the small amount of rum she'd had. "Ahh... A-Ash... Please, not here... Just... Gimme a half hour, okay, to get us home?" Erin looked around as she gathered up her presents, trying to find someone who wasn't drunk and who could drive them home, to no avail. "<********... Did EVERYBODY decide to get plastered? Forget it... I'm okay to drive... Very slowly..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:50 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash wa good the enitre drive home, but only because she didn't want Erin to get pulled over or into an accident. The moment they had parked, she licked up Erin's neck and bit her way back down, gripping her thighs and scratching up and down them relentlessly. "So, Ms. Lee, I wanna be getting the attack ******** of the frisky on... Whaddaya say... hmm?" She asked then squeezed her thighs harder, moving her grip up and down them as she licked her jawline teasingly. "You wanna fucch, you come and get me... There's a second part baby... Come on in.. If you dare..." Ash whispered in and raced out of the car, unlocking the door lightning fast and dashing to the bedroom, getting the other part ready for the birthday girl.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shuddered and grinned, pausing in her pursuit of her girlfriend only to grab her new handcuffs and lock her car. She ran inside and chased Ash to their bedroom, skidding to a halt when she saw her girlfriend's surprise for her.

Ash was lying on their bed in a very seductive pose, her clothing gone except for a black ribbon tied in an intricate bow around her waist. Erin nearly dropped the handcuffs in her shock. The instant she got over the initial surprise, she grinned and took off her shirt and jeans. "You ready for this, Miss Dresden?" she asked as she jumped up onto the bed, pinning Ash's hands to the covers and kissing her neck teasingly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash panted against her lips, still shivering from the small aftershocks coursing through her body. "Nnn... G-glad you liked y-your gift..." She whispered and looked that the clock, gasping softly. It was four thrity in the morning. Work was coming around very soon. "E-erin.. Sleep might be smart.. Work is soon..." Ash told her and kissed her lips, not trying to sleep deispite her assertions, and just cuddling against Erin.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin grinned against Ash's lips and shook her head, wrapping her arms gently around her girlfriend. "Actually, I had a talk with the Old Man earlier... He all but ordered us to stay home today. Which reminds me..." Erin groped around on the bed and found her pants, sitting up and digging through her pockets. "It was right... Ah! Here it is." She closed her fist quickly around the object and tossed her pants aside, wrapping her other arm around Ash again. "Ashika, you know I love you, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash grinned at Erin and giggled, the green in her eyes almost seeming to spark. "You know that's a stupid question, right? I know you love me more than you love oxygen.. and I know you REALLY love oxygen." She placed her hand over Erin's heart gently and smiled up at her. "Silly Wings, has Trouble been getting to you? He can be strange."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin giggled and played with Ash's hair with her free hand, her other still tightly clenched in a fist. "Ash, I love you so much more than I love anything else in this world..." She kissed her softly before continuing. "I think... no, I know I can't live without you. I want you by me forever, Ash. I want you to be mine in every way possible and... Well, I should just come right out and say it, huh?" She opened her fist to reveal a dark green, little, velvet box. Slowly, watching Ash's face intensely, Erin opened the box to reveal a diamond ring. "Ashika Rose Dresden, will you be my wife?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash at first was stunned. She couln't think of what to do, let alone say. But as only Ash could, she said something. "Yes... If it's you.. I'll wear the damn dress.... It will be worth it to marry you Erin.." it was almost a breathless whisper, her eyes flooded by tears of joy as she said a bit louder, "I would be the luckiest girl in the damn universe to be your wife Erin." And looked into hr eyes, tears slowly running down her cheeks. "If I have to wear anything pink, I will hurt you though..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin beamed, not hiding her own tears of complete joy. She gently took Ash's left hand and slipped the ring onto her finger, setting aside the box and pulling her girlfriend into a passionate kiss. "No pink," she promised a bit breathlessly. "Though it is tradition for you to wear something blue... I had a feeling you wouldn't be quite as adverse to that... I believe a white dress is also customary... Oh, Ash, I'm so happy... I'm going to be the best husband ever, just you wait..." Unable to stand her happiness or voice it any longer, Erin pulled Ash back into a kiss, holding her tightly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games