Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm
(Okay.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Sarah visibly relaxed, her hair drifting down around her face, swinging past her hips. "Funny. You can never be too careful." she replied, swiping a hand over her eyes. "The car doesn't matter, I'll find another." she turned away, brushing sand and debris from her dress.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 pm
"Tch this is my junkyard so if you plan to stay in it don't you think something other then a car would be better" he called. Wait a sec what the hell was he saying? Shaking his head he pointed with his thumb over towards the pile of junk that masked the house he had made underneath it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Sarah looked back at him, then in the direction he pointed. "You own this junkyard." she repeated, flipping her hair back over her shoulders. "I doubt that, but it isn't the point; I don't trust you." she said simply. "Also, I only need something with a roof, seeing as I'll be out of here by tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm
"Give me a few hours and I can make you a freaking home" Kyo said holding his hands out to both sides in a slight shrug. His power was returning but slowly at best. "Little bit drained at the moment reason I couldn't put the car back together" he told her with a smirk.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 pm
She studied him, then raised her shoulders in a shrug. "Do what you will. In the meantime, I'm going to find another car." she hid a yawn with her hand, walking away. "If you find yourself having want or need of something, I'll be somewhere in your junkyard."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:34 pm
"Cocky..." he muttered walking her walk off mostly focused on her a** as she did with a bit of a smirk. "Now lets see if I can get these dam powers working again properly" he muttered walking over to the sand of the car and started again at trying to reform it. The sand slowly rose from the ground much higher then it had before but fell back into a pile after a certain height. It continued to happen but each time it went higher and farther then the last time.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:32 pm
P r n c s s_H o r r i d

I'll be making a family trip to Gatlinburg and won't be online for the remaining two days of this week, or next week.

She paused not far off, peering in the window of an old caddie. She couldn't tell what model it was, but it hardly mattered; she could hear the snakes through the glass. So she moved on, her hair swiping a clear path for her as she went. She spotted a gold glint in the distance, and headed for it, her thoughts wondering to the gas station she worked at. She hadn't brought anything but the groceries she'd bought--they could've bugged anything of hers--and only had the dress she was wearing. Its hidden pocket held a little cash, maybe enough for a t-shirt and a skirt or two...at any rate, she would have to stick it out for now, bide her time until the moment was right for the taking. This city had no clue what lay in store for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 pm
Gin Walked up to Carson "Hey I'm Gin, so what did you say your powers are again electricity?"  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 am
"Yeah, I can manipulate and control electricity." Carson said simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:08 am
Nightshade

Donni shot Gin a look. "You'd better not be about to tell him your powers," she said telepathically. "The less people who know, the better."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:59 am
Gin stuck out his tongue out at Donni from the telepathically "I see thats quite flashy so do you need drain things like in Infamous?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:59 pm
"Yeah, but I only do it when I'm running low on energy, most of the time I don't really need to." Carson said with a smile.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm
Nightshade

Donni rolled her eyes. "Boys," she muttered.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff