Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 pm
((I don't really want to do the temporary leader thing again...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:30 pm
((We should just make our own))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 pm
((New name, same theme?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:49 pm
((Make a few tweaks to the story so Angel can't whine))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 pm
(At least give her a bit more time. We did agree, remember?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm
((Just pointing it out))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm
((She's still got three weeks.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:08 pm
((Poked))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:42 pm
Kityfan2

Tamwynne the elven

Shiningdragon21

Xistund

((I made a new rp if anyone's still interested in Titans: New Beginnings
And Angel can't whine about me stealing the idea since the idea isn't even original and I changed things))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm
(I'd like it if you could bring brink over for a main Gillian spot. Currently on my iPod and posting a profile is next to impossible. Won't be back till Friday to be able to really do a profile from my room as I'm in the field.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 pm
Shiningdragon21
(I'd like it if you could bring brink over for a main Gillian spot. Currently on my iPod and posting a profile is next to impossible. Won't be back till Friday to be able to really do a profile from my room as I'm in the field.)
((I'll reserve a spot for you, but I added a few things to the profile. Race and weaknesses ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:56 am
- OOC: I don't expect you guys to like me, seeing the OOC in Minnta's thread, but just post. I want to do this roleplay to, but I have issues going on in my life right now. I'm sorry for that, but can you guys realize that even with all my absences, I WANT to do this roleplay, I WANT to have fun with y'all? Come on... -

"Yea, I did." Alexia said with a faked smile. She took Haruko's hand and started toward the Tower. "Let's go show her to her room, guys!" she giggled, "I'm sure you'll love it! And those shells will make it the best looking room ever!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:11 am
Alright then... Here's what I've been thinking. Even without my absence, this roleplay is a mess! I think half the town is dead and destroyed and the new Titans haven't been able to asemble yet, so I'm gonna remake it. Yes, remake it. I invite all of you to come and join.

There will be changes made:

First and foremost, my posting timing. I will try with EVERY ounce of my being to post at least once a day. If I cannot post in three days, I will text someone or Facebook someone about my absence immediately. Once the roleplay is ready to open, I will ask who wants to be notified of any absence I have, so there's a direct line to the roleplay.

Second, I will only accept one villian and five Titans at first to get things rolling. Once we've basically established an exposition, I will accept two more Titans and an infinite amount of villians. As time passes, if anyone who only has a villian character wants to have a Titan I will let them make one, one by one (once the first Titan is settled, the next may be created and entered).

Third is my character. I didn't really focus on the leader part when making Alexia, but this time I shall make sure she's fit to lead the Titans. This, I swear!

So who will accept my invitation? You have about a week to inform me of your decision.

Please look at your quote because I may have written you a message inside. The last quote is a message to you all.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
I apologize for the scene I caused in the other thread you made. I hope you'll forgive ne.

Tamwynne the elven
You will not need to accept profiles this time. I will try to get on my computer as often as possible to accept profiles.

Shiningdragon21

Xistund

Siagon

Forever_Hikaru

Kityfan2
I absolutely think Haruko is perfect to be the first villian! Though it is your choice, madam.

Minnta Aloripma
I apologize for anything I said to you that you did not like, but I am upset you made our private conversation public. I forgive you for that even so. Do you forgive me?

MindXHunter

Quote:
To All: I apologize for my many absences and untimely alerts if you've seen them. As you see, I'm working to fix this. Please forgive me.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:04 pm
Angel in my Dreams

All I really mentioned was that you were angry with us and that you wanted to keep this rp going, so there wasn't anything private mentioned. And you did come off as sort of whiny in the pm...

I saw the thread were you said you were coming back, and you never mentioned any of those reasons for leaving to me, and if you did I didn't see them and I apologize for that. If you still need to sort things out in your life then take as long as you need to do that and not distract yourself with having to do things online. It's not worth the distraction. When you come back after working out life and you still want to do this rp, then I'll be happy to join it.

If firefox didn't have spell check, that would have been a horridly misspelled mess...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff