Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Where's Angel? We need to get virtualized yesterday. xp ))

(I hear from someone who heard from someone else that she's sick. Which is weird because I've seen her on a few times, but *shrugs* I dunno. Maybe I'll shoot her a PM)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:42 pm
"... If someone sits in the chair, will tentacles come out and harm us?" Alexia asked, half joking, half serious-noticable by her not saying 'rape' instead of 'harm'. This place was like a curse to the otaku so far.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm
"Let's find out. Dante, go sit in that chair." Virgil ordered and pointed to the chair. "Thank God, I'm so tired of standing." Dante said and sat in the chair, leaning back and enjoying the comfy feel of it. "This is a nice chair, Virgil, we need to get one of these." Dante said excitedly as he began to bounce up and down in the seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 pm
Nero stared around the room specifically at the computer screens and chair. Walking up to the screen he pushed Dante and the chair away sending it spinning around to the other side of the pillar in the center of the room. Staring at the screens his eyes darted around the keyboard. "This thing... I'm pretty sure its on," He said as he pressed the enter button and the screens lit up. "Yeah thought so... You said that you flipped a switch right? Maybe it was a power switch? And this is what it turned on." He said as he started typing on the keys.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 pm
"That was fun, do it again!" Dante said and Virgil pushed the chair away with Dante giggling like a small child.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 pm
"Dude, lemme try!" Aaron said dashing over with a grin as he tugged Dante out of the chair to take a spin for himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:53 pm
Riley looked at Nero,"So the genius finally shows some proof." She smirked at him and stopped the chai Dante was in as it circled around and almost hit her. She looked at him,"You okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Nero bent backwards enough to see Riley behind him without actually turning. "Told ya," He said quickly before standing up straight again. As he typed he eventually got to a point where the computer actually began to run like an actual computer. "Finally something I recognize now maybe I can find out what this thing is for." He searched around the files stored in the computer until coming upon a folder labled "WATCH ME". Nero quickly moused over and clicked the folder to open it only to see a series of videos pop up. "Hmmm wonder what these are..." He mumbled before clicking on the first video.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm
Crystal rolled her eyes at the boys as they played with the chair. She walked over to Nero to see what he discovered about the computer. Looking at the screen, she wondered if the video would tell them what this computer and factory are for.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:50 pm
Alexia sighed a karate chopped Aaron on his head. "Baka!" she said, "I'm super hyper and even I'm not acting like a kid in a theme park!"

The video loaded and a blond boy appeared on the screen, sitting in the chair now being used as a theme park ride. "Hello, my name is Jeremy." he said, "The only reason you would be watching this video is because someone has activated the supercomputer and for some reason you cannot turn it off. The most likely senario is X.A.N.A. X.A.N.A. is a virus-like computer program that has given me and my friends loads of trouble from taking over a teddy bear and almost killing innocent people at our school to causing some of my friends to almost laugh to death with laughing gas. It may seem impossible, but I'm sure by now X.A.N.A. has launched an attack on you. If he has, then hopefully you have some friends with you now. If so, send them down to the level below you now by elevator or the latter by the wall in front of the computer screen and quickly open the video labeled 'Virtualization'."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:05 pm
Nero listened intently before looking to the others. "Right so apparently this is a supercomputer... no wonder it ran so fast for what seemed to be such an old O.S." he called out while mumbling the second part to himself. "Alrighty so according to the video you guys should head downstairs. I'd go to but for now I think I should watch the rest of these videos in order to find out what this X.A.N.A thing is."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:11 pm
(Angel! Are you okay?)

Riley shrugged,"He seems to know what he's talking about. She walked around to the ladder and climbed down to the scanner room. "Woah."  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm
Crystal followed Riley down to the room that she was in before. "What did that guy mean by virtualization?" she asked as she walked over to the 3 cylinders.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 pm
"Heck if I know," RIley said, examining one of the scanners,"But I bet Nero knows sense he's finally shown that he might actually be a genius. She said this loud enough to make sure her voice traveled so Nero could hear her.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:24 pm
"Cool." The twins said in unison as they dropped down the ladder. "I think I'll let you go first on this one Dante." Virgil said simply, not wanting to go first and end up with all his organs on the outside or something.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games