Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 am

User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica had finished packing up and doing paperwork on the secret police's work as well as filing the names and backgrounds of the fifty-three rioters that had been caught. She had also searched the database for information on the man they had encountered the night before. With everything tidied already, she headed for Damien's office just to see if she could get him to come before she headed for the interrogation camps. On her way, she saw Jian. "Hello, chief general." She greeted unintentionally cold but it was the way she spoke so there shouldn't have been any alarm about it.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:44 am

User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Fanny nodded to Saiyu without speaking before Zil suddenly shouted, "WHAT?!" Zil put his hand to his face and slid it down slowly out of disappointment. "Shadow! Your government funds our activities! Couldn't you have at least thought to ask me first about my contacts if you needed a weapons manufacturer? We got Mantis here for Pete's sake! He's been doing nothing but tinker with weapons, kill some guys and get more weapons! I'm pretty sure he has a contact or two at least! I spend days hanging around smugglers and even got high-power weapons for free once! You could've just asked me, huh?" He said with a comically angry face as though his veins were close to popping before he continued. "And isn't it common sense not to drink on missions??! Zil's Little Red Handbook on how to NOT get caught by Diethelm officials states in Article 5... 'Never drink more than two sips during a mission because alcohol weakens the mind and if you take just two sips, whatever drug that has been slipped will have little to no effect and you can find out immediately if it's drugged' " He finished his lecture and took a deep breath, exhaling as Fanny began laughing at the strange faces he had been making while angry. "That's it! I'm sending for you. It's dangerous outside so don't come out. I'll have Sai and Fanny pick you up today. Oh! And I'll want a urine sample just to make sure that drink didn't contain poison or whatnot. Take care of yourself till then. Blood Fox out." He didn't push the button on the communicator yet so communication with Shadow was still open but he ordered the two, "Fanny, bring Sai with you. Oh, and play as an aunt and niece pair to be safe. I had Fanny legally adopted by one of our Diethelm sponsors, by the way" He sighed again like he had a lot of problems. Zil was showing his 'responsible' side again. How nice...
((★OOC: ))

XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:06 am

"Monica?" Jian asked with surprise, wondering what she was doing here. After all, she had a tendency to avoid Damien at all costs. "What do you need to talk to Damien about?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" Shadow asked. "No. You are not coming to get me. First of all, if you forgot, I'm an information salesman. The government doesn't pay me enough to keep up the bills. Second, who do you think supplies you will all the raw materials to build your weapons. Remember him? That guy. And second, I was using that rule to get this other girl drunk who was asking me too many questions. If I didn't get a drink, it would have made me look suspicious." She snapped. Suddenly, she looked down at the communicator and realized he had cut her off. She swore under her breath and said nothing.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Saiyu snorted and covered her mouth, her hands clampped down hard as she listend to Zil lecturing Shadow across the communicator. No one had lectured Shadow and lived without atleast sustaining some form of near death injury.

finaly controlling her giggle fit Saiyu pushed up from the chair and motioned to Fanny to show she was ready to go.
Though strolling around in this outfit was probbaly a little bit more then inconspicuous, she was going to have to try and blend in for once. exaderatedly sighing Saiyu slumpped out of the room, waiting just behind the door for Fanny to catch up.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

"Enter" Damien stated, then heard talking. There was someone out there with Jian.

Dustin rubbed his temples at Zil's reaction and the predicament that Shadow had gotten into. Despite the fact that Dustin wanted to beat the prince's face in because he was sick of his attitude, things had been going so smoothly so far...

He was also hoping to get his bike back. He turned to Saiyu. "You need help getting ready?" he asked.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Jian opened the door and turned to Monica. "I'll just be a minute." He told her, then walked inside the office, closing the door behind him. "Sorry it took me so long." Jian said to Damien as he walked over to his desk.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 pm

"Who's out there? I'd rather not have anyone listening in. Anyway, I'd like to talk about those kids. I want to figure out what would be the best route for me and for the government. I'm trying to figure out how to put them to the best use" he said.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm

"It's Monica. It's probably about yesterday's prisoner." Jian replied. "Well, letting them build freely and charging them by the machine might be the best choice. Their greatest asset seems to be their creativity. We can take the blueprints of the machines and find out how to optimize them. Like using their older mechanisms used to release chemicals for pranks. We might be able to turn it into homing bombs or gas dispensers or something of that nature."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. So how shall it be done? Should we just let them design the projects there? I don't want to remove them from their studies, but I want the technology to be top secret. I don't want every nosy person getting their grubby hands on my war machines" Damien said. He was trying to think about the most private part of the academy.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well..." Jian muttered in thought. "There is that one underground apartment where that 'one general' used to live." Jian suggested. By 'one general' he was referring to a general who betrayed Damien last summer by selling information to rebels. "You can just keep them in there for the weekend."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm

"That's true. I forgot about that place. I'm sure it will need to be cleaned out then. It may take a while if they just work weekends though. I suppose that the week can be spent making notes and coming up with ideas and then the weekend will be for putting those ideas together in plans. Yes, that works. That way the blueprints can be kept in a safe and secret location" Damien said and clapped his hands together. Things were working out. "By the way, any news on that woman that got away on that motorcycle? Maybe Monica can give some information that she extracted from the guy who shot you. How's the wound? Does it hurt a lot?" the Absolute Leader spoke.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 pm

"Sounds like a plan." Jian said, then looked down at where his wound was. "It aches a little, but it's fine." He said. "Monica probably knows more then I do, but earlier, I got a fax with some information we got from the guy, including her contact number." Jian said, looking over at his fax machine and seeing a few papers. "But by the looks of it, you haven't gotten it yet." he said, taking up the last paper on top. "Yeah. This is it." He said, handing it to Damien. "Why not give her a call." Jian winked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Damien didn't want to use his office phone just in case it could be traced. He pulled out a private cell phone that he used while in disguise and turned it on. "Why don't you go out and talk to the chief of secret police. She may take you personally down to the guy. You could teach him a lesson for shooting you. Once he finds out he shot the Chief General of the Diethelmian Military Empire, I think he'll be fouling his pants" Damien said. He then began dialing the number that was on the fax paper.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:59 pm

"Alright. I'll report back to you later." Jian said, leaving the room and closing the door behind him. He then walked over to Monica. "The Absolute Leader is busy. He wants you to brief me so I can brief him later." Jian told Monica.

Shadow was cooking herself some food while she waited for her third blood scan that day to finish. Suddenly, she heard her work phone ringing and wondered who on earth it was. She turned off the burner and picked up her phone, looking at the number. Not recognizing it, she put it through a scrambler and then put it on speaker phone. "Hello?" She asked.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:09 pm

"Hey, Shadow. It's me, David from the club. You remember me? You ran off before we finished talking. Don't worry about that guy who started shooting in the club to be going after you. He got arrested" Damien said into the phone. He wondered how she would react.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games