Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Smith chuckled as the title crawl came on. "Of course. I work that way."

((OOC: Timeskip here, because I honestly can't imagine them talking much during the movie, feel free to retcon this out with some conversation during the show if you like))

As the credits rolled across the screen, Smith clapped his hands together four times, very slowly. "Enjoyable, yes?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:31 pm

"Not bad; not bad at all." Adrian said while sounding mildly impressed. "Like I said, drama-heavy movies aren't really my scene, but I didn't not like it, for what it's worth." he said as he got up and stretched a little. "I'm gonna hit the hay now. I need to get some rest, with my match with Orion coming up...." he said trailing off a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

((If it's all good with you, would you mind if the match is tomorrow? Or we just timeskip to the date? It seems everyone's matches have been scheduled for a ways in the future and I'm going to run out of filler eventually. sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 am

Smith nodded as he worked a kink out of his neck. "It hits a lot of people like that. And don't worry about Orion. It's only an exhibition match, after all. I'm going to give Sikes a little... social call, then go to bed myself. New owner or no, I went off my schedule yesterday something awful and if I don't get back on my physique is going to just crumble. See you tomorrow."

He waved to Adrian as he walked out the door with his last words, heading off to the arena registrar office - open even at this late hour for late-night transactions, arrivals, and transfers - to call Sikes. He managed, after a few minutes, to negotiate his way past the guards and Registrar herself with only two mild shocks of the collar that he barely felt. Within thirty seconds of his entering the phone room a ringing sounded in his ear from the tinny earpiece of one of the phones available. Hopefully Sikes wouldn't be asleep already, though Smith could always leave a message if he was.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:50 pm

((Will post in a few hours. About to hit the road for a little while.))

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:31 pm

- OOC: Ne, I still dunno what everyone is doing (besides that date thing) and how to jump in. -
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:25 pm

(Hey Angel! You doing alright? I'm sorry about my not posting, everyone. I've been kind of swamped and a teensy bit depressive. I'll find a place to jump in proba bly tomorrow. Again, sorry. I haven't been a very good RPer here.)

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Rena had continuously wandered around, trying to find something to do. Finally she noticed an elderly man in the window of a home, and she approached the building. "Maybe he could help me out?" She questioned herself. Rena knocked on the door, hoping to find someone to talk to and a place to stay for the night.

[[sorry for the absence]]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:59 pm

- OOC: Neee... -

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:32 am

(Apologies, was busy with holiday. Yes, I'm referring to Halloween. Being my mother as pagan its a bigger deal for us then most, so we do more stuff. Plus, I'll be applying/finishing my application to my college soon so been preparing for that as well. And lucky you Doc! I want in *pouts* How I miss my singing and my acting...though my daily Improv does make it fun ^ ^)

Val gave a glare,"That hurt?....That hurt?! What do you think it would be--if this happens in the arena, what are you to do? Whine towards your opponent?" She lectures, her voice now booming as she approached him. Lifting him back at his feet as she gripped at his collar. "You can not depend on your other half, you must be as strong or even stronger if nessaruy. Now, if we contune this 'pratice' I might literately kill you for those words...so instead, I'll let your new opponent be our new guest. Though...I warn you...if I ever, ever....hear that tone again. I will ship you to a far worse arena where you must fight constantly, live under worse conditions, and be forced to do much more. This one icing on the cake compared to the ones I know otherwise. Understood? If you thought because I was a woman I'd go easy on you, think again." Valliex said, her eyes low as ever as she looked at him. Clearing her throat as she turned towards the door. Come in. She thought towards the girl, whom of which was waiting outside this whole time.

The girl was drawing in the dirt, using a very weak stick as she gently dragged it across the dirt itself. Lazily yawning as she stretched out her arms. Barely paying any attention to what was happening around her as she was busy being bored. Though, she jumped as she heard that woman telling her to go inside. Wish me luck, Sebby!! She thought with a grin, opening the door. Inside....she was greeted by a hissing snake. She froze, slowly entering the house as she stared at the snake. The snake hissing alarmingly at her as it slithered closer, as if to strike. "Shhh..." The girl now closing the door as her mind reached into the snake's. The snake now pausing, both of them in an intense stare. I will not harm your mistress nor you. Settle yourself...settle... Her thoughts echoing its mind, the snake now lowering its head before slithering away. "What a nice name, and hello! " The girl now looking towards the woman and a boy beside her. Now, smiling at her new friends already.

"This one here is a telepath, as you might have guessed between her and my snake quarreling so shortly. She also has some other unique cablilities--which, I'm sure the two of you will improve over time together. Now, introductions after match, yes? " Val said, quickly down to business, now on edge from Shade's words earlier. Giving a snap as she resumed the battle, her leg kicking away the table that was inbetween the two kids before going to her snake. "Fight until it is time to eat, no pausing for drink or a rest. I will be watching, even without my presence here." She warned, walking away as she said this, going into her spare office she had installed the home. To work nearby her Mons, and to supervise as cameras was arranged through-out the home.

The girl watched her leave, looking at the table she kicked afterwords. "Poor table...what did it do..." She said sadly, setting the table back up as she dusted it off. Soon, turning back towards the other boy as her eyes slightly gave a glow. "Do not concern me invading your mind. As long as your thoughts are quiet, I will not hear them." The girl smiling kindly, taking off her backpack and setting it on one of the chairs. Unzipping it as she pulled out a timer,"I imagine you would want at least a two minute break, or shall we start now?" Her voice calm and kind as she suggested the break, knowing very well what Val had said yet she was not official on when they were to begin the supposed fight. Very bold in her actions as she seemed confident as well.

(Hopefully, my long a** post makes up for it xD)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:56 am

((Urgh, do I have to recap? I'm terrible with recaps. Doc? Maya? Anyone else want to take this instead? sweatdrop ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:20 pm

((Uhm... After the timeskip with us, stuff happens elsewhere.))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 pm

[[honestly I just want someone to buy Rena so I have stuff to do here in the rp. btw doc, she's at your Master's front door.]]

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 pm

((Didn't see that, sorry.))

Avondale jerked awake with a start, hearing someone knocking on his door at an absolutely ungodly hour. His help having already gone to bed for the night, Avondale was left to open the door himself. There was a young lady there, and thirty years ago Avondale might have entertained thoughts of a more intimate nature when a young woman showed up unasked for at a single-digit hour of the night. But he was in his sixties now, and the only emotion he felt when looking at the young lady was mild revulsion, with perhaps a bit of annoyance as well. "Not interested. If you want a fight with Orion, talk to the registrar. If you want me to buy you, don't knock on my door at two bloody AM in the morning. If you want anything else, keep in mind I'm over 65 and not likely to be up for it in any sense of the word."

He expelled the entire lecture in one long breath, slammed the door in the freak's face, and turned all four deadbolts before pressing the unobtrusive spot of raised plaster next to the handle that, when pressed, would complete a circuit that would electrify the door handle. He would get a good sleep tonight if it killed him, and no subhuman Freak standing outside his door would stop him.

Cursing under his breath at the way his bursitis and arthritic ankles did a better job than the freak-girl at keeping him from bed, Avondale walked up the steps to the master bedroom.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Rena smiled warmly at the man when he answered the door. Though when she got told off and a door slammed in her face, that set a off few alarms in her mind. "Buy me? Holy s**t what the hell have I gotten into?" Her thoughts were racing, though she saw no way as to fix her situation yet. She simply laid against the house and waited. Rena wouldn't be so rude as to disturb the man again, but she would tell him what was on her mind in the morning.

[[its fine and omg grumpy old b*****d lol]]

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:37 pm

((Sorry, had a very busy weekend, just got home. I'll post in a little bit. Ugh...um I don't know. Angel I'll send you a recap tomorrow. I really don't want to do one right now. Sorry.))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games