Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 pm
Tao-Benshin
No One Hollars Aaron

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy the last couple days. I'll be responding shortly.

When you get the chance, make sure you post your profile or a link to your profile (instructions for this option are in the first post) in the village profile thread as soon as possible. I use it for quick reference on a few things, and you're technically not supposed to post without it. =)

Aye  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:12 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

Hello and welcome to the guild and village. I'm Reaper Elyse, most call me Reaper and I'm just one of your fellow genin in the village. Now I'm not worker class shinobi like your character but I do intend on mastering four smithing types (as per the capped limit) myself and I wanted to know which ones you would be interested in learning. Since with your class you can auto rank in the smithing types titles, I wanted to know if I could come to you for certain materials I might need made, and in turn if ther' a type of smithing you don't cover I can support you or lend aid with my own skills.

Since my characters a puppeteer I'm aiming for working in both white and black smithing, wood smithing, and lastly gear smithing for machinery. How about you?

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:20 pm
-flails a bit- I...wish to gather my broken puppet. I think I haves an idea.

I think I will NPC a thing.

-continues to flail-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:23 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
No One Hollars Aaron

Hello and welcome to the guild and village. I'm Reaper Elyse, most call me Reaper and I'm just one of your fellow genin in the village. Now I'm not worker class shinobi like your character but I do intend on mastering four smithing types (as per the capped limit) myself and I wanted to know which ones you would be interested in learning. Since with your class you can auto rank in the smithing types titles, I wanted to know if I could come to you for certain materials I might need made, and in turn if ther' a type of smithing you don't cover I can support you or lend aid with my own skills.

Since my characters a puppeteer I'm aiming for working in both white and black smithing, wood smithing, and lastly gear smithing for machinery. How about you?

I was actually interested in started with the more intricate things like gear smithing and glass blowing, so I guess that works well for you if you are saving Gear for last. Although I will most likely start with either Black or White smithing first as they are the most widely used in most situations.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:09 am
No One Hollars Aaron
AD Reaper Elyse
No One Hollars Aaron

I was actually interested in started with the more intricate things like gear smithing and glass blowing, so I guess that works well for you if you are saving Gear for last. Although I will most likely start with either Black or White smithing first as they are the most widely used in most situations.

The reason I'm going sequentially in this route is because for gear smithing it require apprenticeship in the other three, well white and black smithing and whatever else you ant to fit in as the third. A few of them ave a required skill in others when you get to the more advanced stuff so I buckled down on working up to gear smithing.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

I'm looking forward to Miko meeting Samaru again as a possible mentor but his level of injury is crazy from this whole thing. What you gonna do about alll~ of that?

TrafalgarHyozo

Hey Traf did you notice as a "Monk" discipline you should have the ability to turn stamina into chakra? cause technically then you're never really out of chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

I will do a thing! -flails with integrity-
Actually, my plan is to take what is left of Samuru's ruined puppet and incorporate them into him for his recovery. Both his puppets are built to human scale and with human proportions considerably close to his own so with a few adjustments and repairs, he can take the pieces of the puppet and replace his own missing limbs.

He's gonna have to recreate Pelleg anyway....not much is left of him -cries a little bit- That's why I need to NPC a thing!

OH! And I look forward to it as well 8D

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:31 am
AD Reaper Elyse

Actually, my plan is to take what is left of Samuru's ruined puppet and incorporate them into him for his recovery. Both his puppets are built to human scale and with human proportions considerably close to his own so with a few adjustments and repairs, he can take the pieces of the puppet and replace his own missing limbs.

He's gonna have to recreate Pelleg anyway....not much is left of him -cries a little bit- That's why I need to NPC a thing!

Shadow had to 'go to Suna' (did it during the time jump) for the surgery to allow that to be possible. Just a heads up. =P You might want to talk to AandOE.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:59 am
Tao-Benshin
AD Reaper Elyse

Shadow had to 'go to Suna' (did it during the time jump) for the surgery to allow that to be possible. Just a heads up. =P You might want to talk to AandOE.

You can have Three do it or Winterwolf's charter James. Highly doubt either one of them would care on helping you out with that  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 am
XAyame_HatakeX
You can have Three do it or Winterwolf's charter James. Highly doubt either one of them would care on helping you out with that

Three did it for me. Except not really because it was a time jump. Haha  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 am
AD Reaper Elyse

word? ayyyyyye  

TrafalgarHyozo

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:54 am
TrafalgarHyozo
AD Reaper Elyse

word? ayyyyyye

Yeah I noticed it seemed like you didn't realize that in the middle of this whole thing. But I think it's at a 10 for 10 exchange rate, the name of the technique you should start with is in the discipline.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:30 pm
Tao-Benshin

XAyame_HatakeX

Sorry....but why do I have to go to Suna? Why can't Samuru/Amiti design his own jutsu/puppetry thing to do it here in Kumo?

Cause, if ya'll remember, Samuru/Amiti really shouldn't be wandering about other villages. And he can't really walk to Suna either...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:36 pm
Tao-Benshin

XAyame_HatakeX

Sorry....but why do I have to go to Suna? Why can't Samuru/Amiti design his own jutsu/puppetry thing to do it here in Kumo?

Cause, if ya'll remember, Samuru/Amiti really shouldn't be wandering about other villages. And he can't really walk to Suna either...

I mean, you're welcome to. But they would function as puppets rather than limbs unless you can find a way to make up for it. The surgery allows you to use chakra through them as though they were real limbs.

Just telling you what I was told. But in the end, it's all you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Tao-Benshin

I don't know why you'd have to go to Suna. Tao was just saying so I made suggestions. You don't have to if you don't want and Ayame has no idea about Samuru so she wouldn't care either. Unless Wolfe decided to say she was harboring a rogue or something then she'd have an issue with him not Samuru.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:08 pm
All good information to know about puppet limbs if i ever haul off and get something severed all crazy like out in the field (note I plan on never resorting to this sort of thing if I can help it, screw the benefit of balancing out the close range weakness of puppet users. I likes my wiggle digits. =3)

But yeah there seems to be a split path between means to get the same thing done the main point being efficiency in chakra use to sustain things. I had this idea involving human puppets, but not so much making entire human puppets but just manufacturing parts or a mechanisms comprised of human puppet like materials or the chakra and nature affinity, etc.. What do you guys think of that, and this is open to anyone who has an opinion?

Wolfe Whitehorn

From the "hint" I figure this is a narrative best laid for the whole thing to be settled in a two part dual. Raikage versus enemy boss, and you (most likely) against samurai dude. You up for that or do you have other idea's?  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games