Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:11 pm
Cryogon's sensitive hearing caused him to hit his knees when the sonic burst hit his ears. He let out his own ear-splitting roar of pain, due to the sound. He only had one thought at that moment. Damn it! Make it stop! He lost control of his power at that moment, causing a swirling blizzard to surround him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:19 pm
"Be careful out there!" Molly called to Alice. She heard Nick's voice but she didn't hear their conversation. She then decided to pick out her clothes and got changed. She put on a small black tank-top with a cute white cat on it, and light blue shorts that went a little above her knees. "Hmm I wonder if he'll like this." she said to herself in the bathroom mirror. She had a little crush on Nick and she wanted to look cute for him. When she was done she put on some slippers and walked across the hall to Nick's place and knocked on the door.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:21 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice continues on her way out, completely unfazed by the blood. She quickly makes her way to the hotel where she had killed the man the day before, and quickly uses an illusion to hide herself from view. She walks to were the body had landed, which was blocked off from pedestrians so the police could try and find evidence that wasn't there. She looks around until she finds the perfect place to put a somewhat blood splattered envelop she had been carrying where it would be seen and picked up by the police. She then quickly moves on to buy clothes for herself, since she had told Molly she would be.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 pm
Star covered her own ears, falling to her knees and looking around. "What is that!?" She called.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 pm
Cryogon couldn't keep any control on his power over ice, causing the entire area to be slammed with a blizzard like nothing the city had ever seen. His roaring continued, his pain still there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 pm
Nicholas heard the door, quickly looking around to see if he place was presentable. To him it was close to perfect, only some of his games were scattered around his TV but that about it. He opened the door and gave a smile to her. "Hello! Aw! What a cute shirt! The kitty looks so adorable." He said, looking at it for a bit before actually inviting her in. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a blue unbuttoned one over it and some black pants. He was just wearing socks though, not getting to his shoes after his shower. His hair was still a bit wet and was down as well. "Welcome to my place. Does it meet you expectations? I wanted it to be nice and perfect for when you came over." He said to her,  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:49 pm
watching his team fight before he made his move ghost thought he had a pretty good grasp of this man. Making several holograms of himself Ghost slipped behind one and turned on his suits camo and had the holographs surround the man and attack him one at a time to make the man hopefully make the man block the fake hims wile he cheep shots him wile clocked.
(Lazy Edit)

Or that was his plan hr manged to get the choke on and the holograms up but then he herd a pain staking noise and it was all he could do not to writhe in pain. Covering his ears he tryed to think of a way to muffle the sound... the R-cycle running to it he put the grabbed the helmet on to cover his ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:02 pm
Molly smiled as she walked in. "Thanks it's my favorite tank." she said happily. She looked around the apartment then looked him up and down and smiled. "I really like it." she said and had a light blush as she mostly meant him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm
"Thanks. You wouldn't believe how messy the place was earlier. It's a miracle I got it clean now." He said with a laugh. "Oh and sorry if my hair is kinda wet. I just got out of the shower not too long ago and my hair didn't dry all the way." He said, feeling his wet hair with his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:17 pm
"Really? I wouldn't have thought it was messy at all." Molly said about his place. She looked back at him and smiled. "I don't mind it, you look good with wet hair." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:21 pm
"Aw thanks for the compliment. You just look great in anything you wear. I mean right now you look stunning." He said to her with a shy smile. "So, what do you wanna do?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:26 pm
Molly blushed deeply when he said that. "Thanks." she said happily. "What kind of games do you have?" she asked him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:28 pm
Nicholas saw her blush, but didn't think much of it. "I have different types of games. You can choose anything you wanna play. I don't mind." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm
(This is why I hate work at times)

Hearing the sudden breath cyrgon took Brink looked towards him as the ice breath had shot towards him dropping down suddenly as he slammed his fist into the ground. In that moment he had increased the gravity around him to the maximum pushing the earth in one area to a breaking point before slamming his fist into it at full increased force. As he hit the earth and cracks emerged from the pressure he had changed the earth around him to ten times lighter then it normally was allowing it to be moved upwards cracking up from the ground to form a sort of make shift wall the blast hit. About to strike the wall and send it towards the dragon Brink stopped as the screech filled the air waves around him causing the two he was fighting to suddenly stop and drop in pain. Turning as one of the hologram's came up Brink didn't even strike towards it as it ran towards him the gravity around him having again shot up to quadruple normal quickly showing the hologram wasn't real.

The noise was all but destroying his hearing as he looked around the pain great but he had suffered thru worse before he found his powers as he looked towards the woman who was doing it. "Shut it off" he yelled his voice overwhelmed by the sound as he pulled back before slamming both his fists into the rock shield he had made sending it towards the woman before again putting his hands to his ears.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 pm
((Whoa, I missed a shitload! Sorry, guys, I had a three hour rehearsal. But I'm back now. Don't really know what to post, though, since it looks like I missed the entire battle...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games