Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm
Alphones looked at gaven and proper " Mody stop picking on the boys " He insisted " Deim what do we want form mody anyways? "  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:25 pm
Diem grimaced,
" I would like to boil him in the excretions of his prospects from the millenia but that would make me a discourteous host so i suppose we could use his help to distract the nephilim while we do what we must." Modey raised a perfect eyebrow at the word 'nephilim'
" Say no more, I think I can distract a bunch of shadowhunters for a while. Would you prefer mass orgy in the streets or mass homosexuality?" Proper looked up at this and gave them all a dirty look.
" I deplore you all. Well, besides you Alphi." He said, then he grabbed Gaven and left the kitchen.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:10 pm
Alphones hopped up onto he counter and sat look between mody and Deim. " You here that ? I'm the responsible one apprently." He laughed pleased that he had come out on propers good side. " your nephew does not know me vary well."

The optoins that modey had suggested were tempting " Oh an orgy in the street the clave will never live it down. " Alplhi smirked " but ...since your here Modey ,I'd like to see alittle demoinstartion of your abilities. Subject G an Subject P have left the room. They are yours to play with lets see what you can do.....black mail them later. "  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:24 pm
Modey grinned and diem had to look away to cover his smile. Modey's eyes glowed sulfurous yellow as he bowed to Alphi,
" I love it my job." He said as he dissapeared into mist. He found them right outside the door. Proper was leaning against the wall, his eyes closed. He was talking to Gaven,
" I see no reason why Modey cant stay, but just keep an eye on Antoi." He said. Modey focused on the two, filling there heads with thoughts and images...  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:33 pm
naturerage
Modey grinned and diem had to look away to cover his smile. Modey's eyes glowed sulfurous yellow as he bowed to Alphi,
" I love it my job." He said as he dissapeared into mist. He found them right outside the door. Proper was leaning against the wall, his eyes closed. He was talking to Gaven,
" I see no reason why Modey cant stay, but just keep an eye on Antoi." He said. Modey focused on the two, filling there heads with thoughts and images...

" Diem is tha a smile , I see on your face ? " Alphones said with a smirk " I thought you were above it all my shanangins. Anyway it might be good to keep modey around ...we might beable to catch one of those hooded figures allow proper to be fallowed. " He suggested. " Modey can make the hodded figure love er lust after proper never mind capturing him. "

-----
" I don't like the guy at all ...." Gaven wasen't to fond of keeping a lusty demon arround . " Did he ever do anything your sister prim?" The vampire asked curious suddenly feeling a stiring of emotion. Gaverocoh found himself looking proper up and down. " Your wearing pants ...why "  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:51 pm
Diem bit his tongue to hide his smile. Then he cleared his throat,
" well, I think its safe to assume that Asmodeus will be staying around? he may well be very useful. We just have to keep him focused. The lust demon can be flighty. and yes, i do see the irony in that." he said, scheming already.

Proper opened his eyes as he felt gaven staring at him.
" No, as far as I know he never-" Proper was cut short as he felt his breath quicken. he had an image of him ripping off Gavens shirt.
" I...I dont know. Why are you wearing pants?" Proper suddenly felt a great need to get in said pants.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:02 pm
Gaven felt the sting of emotions as he thought about removing every peice of clothing on Propers person. The vampire clenched his fists trying to fight the urge . Suddenly gaven had proper up against the wall kissing him passionatly. He was trying to fight it but his brain told him not to . Gaven pulled himself away from proper " not doing this in a hallway. " HE said hoisting the warlock over his shoulder and making his way to a guest bedroom. " Antoinette ...out "

His sister had remained in the room she looked confused ." gaven ...are you going to devour proper?" She asked wanting a taste of the warlocks blood.

"yes your not invited get out please " Gaven said sharply befor he threw proper on the bed and lept on him like a wild animal.

Antoinette got up from the edge of the bed as soon as proper fell. " Okay ....can I watch ? " she asked curiously.

" No go.." gaven said then watched antoinette close the door behind her .  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 pm
Once the door was closed Proper flung himself against Gaven, pressing himself as close to Gaven as possible. Proper held Gavens mouth against his as he fumbled with gavens shirt with his free hand.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:28 pm
Gaven Tore propers shirt off with ease fabric was no match against his vamperic strength. The vampire broke the kiss and began to n** at the warlocks neck.
--------
Antoinette stood outside the door massivly confused. She got bord of waiting and headed down the hall turning a corner she saw a man far to pretty to be even a vampire. " Who ...are you? " She asked the demon  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:42 pm
Modey turned to look at the girl, she was pretty, but these things had long since lost any hold on him. What interested him was her scent. She smelled like blood and salt water, like all vampires, but he also smelled madness on her. It came off her in waves of heat. He cocked his head at her.
" Im a friend." He said, not exactly a lie, but not the truth either. " And i do not want you interrupting my fun." Asmodeus reached out and pressed his finger against her forhead. The vampiress immediately crumpled, drawn into sleep. He smiled and turned his attention back to the now lust filled couple in the room.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm
gaverocoh haden't had such powerful emotions in a long time. He had held great love for his betrothed in the 16th century befor he was turned into a vampire. They haden't done much in bed because it was risky buisness in that day. It would have happened if it haden't been for alphones turning gaven the day befor he was going to get married.

Sure ther were a few affairs in his long eternal life ,but nothing that led to anything past a one nights stand. Vampires diden't stay with anyone for to long unless they were in a grouping. Alphones moved them around so much it haden't given gaven a chance to grow attached to anything. Ther wasen't even time to lust after anyone.

Now with the demon Gaverocoh was making up for lost time. He ravished proper up and down the warlocks torso ,neck,and lips.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:47 pm
Proper had dated plenty of people over the centuries but he had always gone slowly and had never sealed the deal. People always didnt like him or got run off by Diem and Prim. But as Gaven left tingling trails of heat wherever he touched and made Propers breath come in gasps, Proper totally forgot about all that. All he could think of was Gaven.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:39 pm
naturerage
Proper had dated plenty of people over the centuries but he had always gone slowly and had never sealed the deal. People always didnt like him or got run off by Diem and Prim. But as Gaven left tingling trails of heat wherever he touched and made Propers breath come in gasps, Proper totally forgot about all that. All he could think of was Gaven.

* Next* night

Gaven woke up when the moon rose into the sky. He turned over in the bed feeling thirst creep into his stomach. The vampire opend his eyes to find himself looking at proper. They both seemed to be naked and then a thought crossed gavens mind from all that happend threw the day. " ....What!" Gaverocoh shouted falling back out of the bed.

" you little sneek !" he shouted at proper as he clawed for the sheets to keep himself covered. " Last night never happend !...you don't tell anyone what we did "  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm
Proper rubbed his eyes and looked up through squinted eyes at Gaven,
" wha...?" He said blearily. Then the memories of the night before came rushing back. With a squeal he jumped back fell out of bed. He was totally naked. blushing like nothing else, he yelled at Gaven.
" Shut up for a second!" Grabbign a sheet, he pulled it around himself and yelled again. " Modey!" The demon apperaed in the corner of the room, looking like a cat with a mouse, his eyes glowing yellow. Modey grinned, " Having fun?" Proper spoke a word and Modey hissed in his demon voice as red welts appeared against his cheeks like he had been whipped. the welts quickly dissapeared but Modey scowled at them. " You never let me have any fun!"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:05 pm
Gaverocoh was annoyed as he found atleast his boxers on the floor intact. He put them on in a hurry " Your a idiot! " The vampire accosted as he glared at the demon. " I'm going to kill you " Gaven said moving over to moody and taking a swing at the demon for a punch.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff