Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:31 pm

{I understand. Sorry for not posting much.
Don't know if I'll join that roleplay, though I thank you for linking me. I like magical fantasy, but I'm wanting to try newer ventures - mostly sci-fi related.}

"That is a very lewd accusation to make against a lady." Justine replied with a playful pout, her cheeks reddening up to an ever so bright shade of red. Nevertheless, she found herself laughing the comment off immediately afterwards anyway.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

((*sigh* Again, sorry for being a naggy b***h. Between my professors unofficially declaring this midterm week, a small pile of projects, and a group project hanging over my head, this has not been the best time for my rps to go quiet on me. It is my stress reliever/method of escape you see. ;-; ))

After their bout of teasing one another, Raphael couldn't help but join in her laughter. It was refreshing somehow. "Forgive me, I didn't realize until now just how much fun you are to tease." he said with a gleeful smile at her reaction, not really realizing just what words came out of his mouth in the midst of the carefree moment.

((Also, idea. I don't want to bias your plan of attack or anything, but if we go with plan 'Roxanne thinks Justine is the vamp' then she could strike while Raphael goes out to feed. >: D ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 pm

{Don't be; I understand. School is a b***h. (I'm honestly really scared for how things are going as far as my school life goes. Thankfully, this week is Spring Break for me.)}

"That's something we have in common, then. You're hilarious when you're embarassed." Justine half-joked with a teasing grin.

{Sounds good. :3}
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

((Me too, minus the spring break bit. I don't have it for another two weeks. emo ))

"I'm chalking that up to you being a bad influence. I used to fit the moody, cold-hearted vampire profile far better before we met. I'd almost think you brought out the old human in me." Raphael said with a half smile as he headed for the door. "I'm sure you know the routine by now. Feeding time; I'll be back shortly." he said as he left the room.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 pm

{Sorry to hear that. D:}

Justine couldn't help but beam all the more upon hearing what Raphael had to say. "Mmkay, see you when you get back~" For some odd reason, she couldn't help but think that the day was going to go along grandly. For some odd reason, she was usually wrong with these sort of premonitions.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm

A drunkard with a gambling problem and a whore. It had been a while since he last enjoyed such a feast. He might even be able to go a day or two without feeding after that meal. Daintily wiping a bit of blood from the corner of his mouth, he left the alley that had been his feeding ground for the night with a satisfied smile as he made his way back to the inn. A fantastic meal and just earlier he'd managed to start throwing off the shackles of his guilt. Sure, it was still there, but he didn't feel like he had to give in and act like a total monster anymore. Truly today was a good day.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Roxanne was certain that she had tracked down the vampire to its current hiding place, a rather luxurious looking inn room for the moment being. It didn't bode well for the then-napping Justine that the female was the first person Roxanne had spotted. Especially not with Roxanne staking her just as she woke up, only barely missing the girl's heart. Justine let out a loud shriek of pain as Roxanne jumped out of the window and fled as quickly as she could - not wishing to be around when the 'vampire' turned to 'dust'.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:04 am

Had his heart still been beating, it surely would have stopped when Raphael heard Justine's scream. His face fell in horror at what could have happened before turning into a bat to fly back to the inn as quickly as possible. "Justine! Justine!!" he cried desperately as he turned back on his way through the window and ran to her side. "Oh gods, no..." he whispered as he gently held her in his arms, one hand cradling her head while the other tenderly hovered over her wound. "Justine! Justine, can you hear me?!" he cried, hoping he wasn't too late and that there was still time to do something--anything--to save her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 am

Justine could barely notice anything aside from how much pain she was in and how difficult it was to breath due to the stake having punctured a lung. She kept trying to whisper how it hurt over and over again as tears streamed down her cheeks and blood escaped from her lips.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 am

Justine was still alive but just barely. Raphael looked around desperately, unsure of what to do. She'd die if she didn't get a healer right away, but it was unlikely they'd make it in time. Finally he looked down at her with grief stricken and guilty eyes before leaning in towards the base of her neck where it met her shoulder. "I'm sorry." he whispered before suddenly baring his fangs and sinking his teeth into her flesh without warning. He didn't want to do this. He wanted her to have a choice in the matter. But the alternative was just too painful to think about. Turning her was the only way.

He'd never felt so guilty before, not since what happened when he was first turned. He'd also never tasted blood so sweet. Both thoughts ran through his head as Justine's sweet blood was slowly exchanged for his venom. Once Raphael was done, he removed himself from her neck and straightened up again, looking back down at her with guilt. "Rest now. You'll be healed by tomorrow. And I'll be waiting right here for you." he said softly as he gently closed her eyes like one would a corpse.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 am

Justine seemed to fall into a deep sleep at that moment, looking and feeling like a fresh corpse for several minutes as her body simply layed there. She was peaceful for now, but her body was undergoing massive changes. Slowly, but surely, Justine was changing. It would only be a few hours or so until she awoke, clinging to her benevlent sire in a subconscious attempt to ease her fears and discomfort. Some vampires ended up having an inexplicable sort of eternal devotion for their sires, blurring the meaning of their love and possible desires for their masters. (Who could tell if their love and admiration was genuine? Who could tell that it wasn't just the vampirism talking?)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 am

Raphael spent the remaining night watching her rest. He laid her down on her bed and just sat on the edge of his bed staring at her with guilt. He knew he was getting her mixed up with the hunters that would want his head, but he never thought things would get this bad. As morning drew near, he removed the ring that prevented the sun from hurting him and slipped it onto one of Justine's dainty fingers before slinking into some part of the room where the sun couldn't reach him and stayed there with his back turned to her. He'd been a blood-sucker for a while, while Justine would be fresh and new to it all. She could at least use a crutch while she learned. And while waiting for her to wake up, Raphael could only imagine what her first words would be to him, a thousand scenarios running through his mind. It was true that a vampire couldn't turn against his maker, wanting to grant their every desire, but he didn't think it could change his emotions that drastically. After all, he still found it in his newly immortal soul to hate his maker after killing the woman he loved. It seemed the worst case scenarios would truly be Justine either hating him for eternity, or wanting to be his eternal servant by his side for eternity. In truth, Raphael wasn't sure that would be such a bad thing, but he didn't want her to feel that way just because he was the one to turn her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 am

Justine sat herself up and looked about the room before too long, feeling confused and more than a little scared. Why was she covered in blood? Why was she so hungry? And..and...what was Roxanne doing in their room last night? The moment she spotted Raphael, a clear feeling of relief washed over her being. Not yet realizing what had transpired, she asked, "What's going on?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:01 pm

"....I'm sorry...." Not looking at her, Raphael turned his head to not quite fully look over his shoulder at her. He didn't want to face her until he knew how she'd react. "I don't know what happened....I had just finished feeding when I heard you scream, and by the time I came back I was too late...You were badly wounded, and had no hope of surviving had I not...." he trailed off, unable to quite admit his crime, simply ending with another "I'm so sorry...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:21 pm

{Roxanne is the not-so-harmless goldfish poop gang of this roleplay, isn't she? XD}

"So..Roxanne killing me wasn't a dream?" Justine asked gingerly, her face growing even more pale than it already was at the realization that came promptly afterwards. She was, for all intents and purposes, dead. Her life was over. She, as quickly as she could, bolted out of bed to see her reflection. Her eyes widened as she saw nothing stare back at her. Part of her felt horrible, betrayed to have her humanity ripped away without a second choice. The other part of her felt somehow relieved, just thankful that Raphael had saved her. Her in er emotions danced about within her being in a violent torent, just staring in the empty mirror with a zombie-like gaze for several moments. To put it shortly, she was beginning to have a serious heroic BSOD.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games