Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:25 pm

The bound Daemon followed Kingside and paused when she saw her mistress. It appeared that Kingside may have already spoken with her mistress about the damages, she looked at the frozen hall with a frown, another reason to talk with the cryomancer. She floated at the end of the hall waiting for her mistress to finish speaking with the boy then she would find out what all the cryomancer had done so that he could be properly punished.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:00 pm

You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside sighed he had thought she would say something like that "But there must be something I can do to make myself stronger as leader of the Five I have to be the best."
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 pm

“Some were brilliant bordering on genius.”

The Headmistress sighs as she taps one of her legs, a sign that she was either thinking, annoyed, or both. "You are the best, that's why you're the 5. But if you truly feel like you need more training, then we'll talk about it during your class with me with the others.", she says at last, though she didn't sound to terribly happy about it. "I heard that two of you ended up in the infirmary earlier..?, the way she trails off was her way of saying that she wanted to know what had happened. She glances at the Daemon and gestures for her to come forward.

“Others, genius bordering on madness.”
- Erich Segal
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

She did so floating forward until she was beside her mistress giving her a nod of her head before looking at Kingside wondering what her mistress required of her.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 pm

"Will you fetch a certain ice user?", she asks the Daemon.

- Erich Segal
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Kingside clenched his hand abit as he heard that she was going to bring Kuzan. "Yes I've already told Gamer to not go full out in practice, hopefully it will not happen again" he said trying to remain calm.

Xistund

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 pm

"The cryomancer shall be brought at once," She replied as she floated off to the classroom and looked at said cryomancer lifting a hand and pointing at him saying, "The Headmistress wishes to speak with you, come quietly or I will use force."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 pm

"So I take it that he is fine now. And the other..?" She watches the other woman float away before turning towards Kingside again.

- Erich Segal

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 pm

"Morrigan yes she was sleeping when I left for class." He was going to say before the fight but he thought it was better this way.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Kuzan looked at the Daemon before laughing. "She saw the hallway huh?" he stood up before putting his hands in his pockets. "Eh get your finger out of my before I give you the cold snap." he said as he walked past her and up to the headmistress. "You called for me ma'am." He said before taking off his hat and bowing to the Headmistress. He tapped his foot as the ice began to recede under his foot and vanished.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:31 pm

That was an odd request, but he did have certain strong ideas on the matter... "I do not wish to insult you, nor your academy, but those are not students." Zeek began sternly. "Students would be here to learn. Firstly, none of them are. Secondly, they are stupider and controlled more by their inhibitions than any regular human is. Thirdly, they know nothing but their own power, as it seems to be the only thing to matter to them." He went on confidently, just being brutally honest with his answer.
"In conclusion, it's a cage for a bunch of animals that fight each other to the top before being released out into the world knowing nothing, where they run into reality and it's controls, and end up in jail, or dead. They fizzle out as quickly as they sparked up." That was a good way to summarize it all, he felt. Of course he did not want to be thought of as just a whiner.

"The obvious solution is not to spoil these brats, and keep them under control."
They lacked any social ability to even be considered proper, civilized people. One wrong look and they'd use their power, and then get shot, or taken to jail. Or jumped by the heroes. You do not live with the strength of your arm, but with strength of mind, and apply your strength accordingly.

Zeek set to wait for the lady's response, but soon someone else came around. From the following chat, as he was totally ignored, it became evident the guy was one of the Five. It was also obvious he was exactly as Zeek had just now defined most of the student body. The guy just wanted power, because apparently he could not think of anything else to solve his problems. Zeek felt his point had been proven immediately. This guy could never survive in the real world, you do not just go around bashing people over the head to get what you want.

The ghost had little interest in staying. He bowed his head to the Head Mistress. "Pardon me." He stated and floated into the mannequin. The body clumsily stood up, and was about to leave when someone else arrived. The one with the cross. She looked really cool, but no doubt there was some tragic story behind all that. She even acted like a pet to the Head Mistress, though guess that was better than what the others did.

With a robotic wave of his hand, the mannequin gave the individuals a simple good-bye, and began walking away. He was not very fast, nor very balanced, but he managed and there was no better direction right now than the dorm rooms.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

The daemon frowned slightly but followed after the Cryomancer. She floated over behind her mistress and turned to look at the cryomancer and chessmaster, frown still on her face.

{pffft tragic, yeah let's go with that, just don't ask her about it lol}

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Rushing to class, Holly ran blindly, dashing past both students and staff before stopping dead in her tracks for two reasons: One, The hallway ahead of her was coated in ice, and Two, Her boss, the Headmistress, was standing in front of her room. Taking a deep breath and standing straight up, she straightened her dress and walked carefully past the four in the hall, trying her best to make it in the room without slipping and falling.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:27 pm

((@N K Cake: In Morrigans defense, her anger and alchohol issues aren't entirely her fault, blame the goddesses she got her powers from))

What Zeek had told her was unfortunatly true for many of the students, though she had been trying to get them to think before immediatly lashing out with their powers. She watches Kuzan and the Daemon walk, or float, up to her. "Thank you, Crucie.", She says to the Daemon before addressing the two student, her voice going from it's usual calm to the calm before a storm, "It has come to my attention that the two of you seem to have little to no respect for each other and school property."

- Erich Segal

((I'm not really sure what to do for a punishment... I want it to be a good one...))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:45 pm

((Don't take my character's mood personally, let the RP stay in the RP :3 You'll need to explain that to Zeek and not myself ^^ no doubt there will be chances in the future))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games