Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

This is taking forever. Took the time to retool the facial expression to give a bit more personality and make it relevant to the action of the scene. My motivation to finish just isn't there, but the guy is being super patient with me so I'll just keep puttering along.

In other news... I haven't physically shown my face in quite some time. Have some Kai.

User Image

In other other news. I've acquired super secret information from my sources that Mister Donuts is having a sale my next art project will be male Kai for the long talked about body pillow art. Finally gonna nail that down. I'm not going to draw guys like I usually do since Kai is a trap he needs a slimmer physique from what I normally do. I got some concepts in mind already, but I'm going to need some props to use. One of my ideas is to have a bra next to him with wadding all over the place to really emphasize the trap theme I use even though all previous art where Kai has been bare chested has boobs. I'm actually really excited for this. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:51 pm
KAI!!! emotion_omnomnom *still getting sum* emotion_awesome  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm
O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 pm
Sorry about his behavior Endare. It's completely fine to ignore him or get angry at his blatant stupidity. I tend to prefer the second option myself. whee  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm
rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:45 am
Kaori Silnaak

Traitor.

Since you're new I'll introduce myself. The Kai experience isn't for everyone. I have a character I generally play full time when I come on Gaia and I have some unusual interests and hobbies that I'm not afraid to show. One of the foremost of those is my obsession with contradictions. The most personally enjoyable of my interests is my Trap character. Gender roles and definitions don't mean much to me.

Above all things all I'm really looking to do is entertain myself. At the end of the day it's all for the lulz.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:24 am
*nods * meh just on all the time due boredom i dont care either way .... sweatdrop i dated a cross dresser i just thought it was interesting  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:06 am
My dear Kai, I was never on your side to begin with so to insinuate that I'm some kind of traitor is just rude.

As far as I know Kai has dated a transvestite for a while before if one of his threads is truthful. Though I don't believe he is one himself IRL. Endare, it will be safer for you if you don't involve yourself with Kai too much. Less drama an' all that. cat_3nodding hinfen nihonvahzen

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am
stare .... sorry i know someone who who is way worse than anything ive seen on here when it comes to drama ..... ninja ill just be a lurker for awhile ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:09 am
I really need to do some image scenes of Kai and Kaori sometime since I'm getting a clearer picture of who they are as individuals in my mind and I want to produce some pieces where they are flexing their power.

About all I've really done for them is random bits of fanservice here and there. My sig is the only relatively serious Kaori peice that exists currently. I've got some awesome ideas for both of them.

I've recently been trying to develop their physical appearance as a bit of Yin and Yang type of thing so if they ever manage to work together they wouldn't overlap, but compliment each other's style and abilities.

Kai powers: bullets and flame magic. Skills lie mostly in physical agility and dexterity. I'm using Vincent Valentine as a model for Kai's powers.

Kaori powers: I've recently solidified her abilities as somewhere between Makarov and Stella while augmenting her skills with alteration class magic that doesn't necessarily hurt the enemy, but gives herself the boosts she needs to quickly overwhelm those who would underestimate her. This gives her the ability to change the size, shape and type of her weapon, credit to Icy on the next idea; in the case that she needs a gigantic weapon, her gauntlets will grow bigger in order to properly wield the blade and not look awkward. Maybe I'll just simplify things and give her the ability to ex-quip weapons and armor/ think Erza Scarlet.

This is more just notes for myself so I don't forget in between now and when I take up this project.

In other news I'm planning on making my own holiday cards this year using an original peice of art. A Wintery theme is what I'll be going for. I'll steal a page out of Tes' book and make a little contest to see who can come up with the best idea. Details on that later.

It's going to be a busy month.

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 am
Don't forget the body pillow art. Though I got some ideas for that already. I want a prop gun to study and use in a visually suggestive pose. I'll pick up a cheap air soft gun when I leave work today. It should serve my purpose nicely and I'll need it later on serious Kai art anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:47 am
dont geta clear one they sucketh  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 am
Eh, I just got the cheapest one. It doesn't really matter what it looks like. Mostly all I really need is something to do a quick reference for how hands looks when they hold a gun. I'll custom build the gun itself that I'll end up using in my art from samples I find online. My last male art had a knife in it and I started that using a wooden sword I had lying around.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 am
ah sweatdrop just speaking from experience the clear ones never shoot straight enough ....if at all.... xd i wanna see how it turns out though  

Stranger_Lady_Endare

Loved Shapeshifter

7,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:38 pm
I never plan on actually shooting it lulz so for my purposes it wouldn't even matter if the barrel pointed backwards rofl  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games