Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

KyaniteDawn

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:10 pm
Oh hia everyone! emotion_bigheart My name is Glacesu >w emotion_kirakira I'm 20, soon to be 21 in February >www<. This was not my first account, i've had many others before this one actually. Uhmm...I love anime and playing pokemon >ww< so shoot me a pm :3 ?
Thank you and I really hope I can make some new friends off this guild :3! emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:27 am
gaia_nitemareleft
Well now... this is interesting...
I go by KO, or Kaos. nice to meet you all. I enjoyed the invite i got even though it was random... I am 17 years old and i live on the east coast. I enjoy playing with anyone slong as you dont act stuck up :c
I have played gaia for a long time now.. played w/ a good friend of mine who no longer plays. I enjoy playing games. My fedish... Gaming... I have played half a dozen other MMOs, have a mother as a GM in a certain game... and been GL, and CoGL. Although I do read and I am a school girl. xP I wanna be a nurse so i am studying hard. I am currently in Japanese III and enjoying it. I love anime, manga, and wierd tv shows. I do draw iin my spare time... I like to donate but when it is convient for me or i am in the mood. I am currently in a relationship and the kitty on my profile is a female person. my besty :c.... she barly plays anymore... I like any type of music BUT COUNTRY because i listened to it too often w/ my grandma...My favorite color is purple but my avis are mostly Red,White, and Black. As for a label... label me anything but an emo. i hate labels though surprised
Time isnt my own anymore but i try to be online when i can or wanna be. My mother isnt doing so well and has been to the hospital a little too much for my liking.... please take care of me an pm me if u lookin for someone to hang out w/ or just talk to :3 Oh and i can be a real perv xD
gaia_nitemareright  

KaosSiren

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kirenisia

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 pm
Hello everyone, I appreciate the invite I revived today to join! C: If you'd like you can call me by my real name Kara or you can call me by my Gaia user name or just Kire, kiren, and well whatever you'd like really. I hope to make pleanty of new friends here and make some good memories along the way. I'm a rather shy person overall but once I feel more comfortable I can be quite sociable. I've been using Gaia Online since release date on and off until I lost one of my previous accounts and so I've been using this one officially for the last few years now. I'm from the United States, I'm 21, I have a cat named Muffin, I don't have a favorite color so Rainbow! and I'd have to say in my free time I like to Draw, Paint, Read Visual Novels, Read Manga, Bake deserts, Play Xbox 360, Play on the PC, and Watch Anime. I suppose overall I play games more than any other leisure activity with a server OCD. ( meaning I have to do everything and get everything to feel accomplished with the game ) C:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

Hi everyone, I'm Syl. I'm a new member (somewhat xD), I was invited to join on... i forgot when sweatdrop . I'm from the Philippines and a freshmen college student. I'm a very shy person/ an introvert so I'm not really good at conversations mrgreen I hope that I can make new friends here. -bow-

User Image

0_Sylryz_0

Shy Loiterer

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:38 pm
Welcome ladies!
So glad to meet all of you! emotion_bigheart
Stay tuned!
Contests and games soon!
emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:03 pm
Welcome ladies
emotion_bigheart

It's great to meet you all  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

gabilliam tho

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:20 am
Hey! Thank you for the invite. I'm Elenor. That isn't my real name. I'm 19 and have lived in New York State all my life. I'm a Creative Writing major and a Sophomore. I love art, music, writing, and being a goober. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:42 am
User ImageUser Image

WELCOME ladies blaugh
Don't be shy, and do start posting in the forum or subs!
We're friendly emotion_c8

User ImageUser Image  

eneroella

Darling

the-pocket-llama

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:20 am
Hello everyone~.
My username is The-Pocket-Llama (TPL for short), but you can call me Alyssa, AJ, or Lyss~. :3 I'm 16 years old and live in the middle of no where (Wisconsin. xD) I enjoy learning about new things, watching anime, drawing, cosplaying, and role-playing~. I love pretty much every type of music out there. I also play the flute and dance; I've been doing both for about five years now.

I would love to meet new friends through this guild~. Feel free to PM me if you feel like chatting, rping, etc. I don't bite~. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm
Hi everyone.
I'm Mint Kandi, you can call me Mint or Kandi.. haha.
I'm pretty new to Gaia and I'm hoping to make some friends and have lots of fun. :]
I'm currently 19. (my birthday was yesterday haha)
I really love animals, I love to talk about them, look at them and just everything haha.. I get so distracted on youtube because of it.. sweatdrop
I have my shy and awkward moments, but most of the time I'm just a super happy/hyper person and I love to just talk about anything. <3  

Mint Kandi

Clleo

Tipsy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:34 am
Hi there.
Thanks for the invite.

I'm 20 years old and I've been on Gaia for somewhere around 5 years.
I enjoy reading books, watching anime and playing playstation.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:04 am
Hello lovelies! The name is Lill and I can't wait to adjust around here and meet some wonderful people. whee

I am 23 years old and still kickin'. I am addicted to the Food Network and if you ask me, I am most likely watching it! I like to bake, and have a weakness for sweet stuff.

I also like to read and draw.  

Dapper Leone

Faeriez

Smitten Kitten

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 am
Hey there fellow gals! I'm not actually new to the guild, but this is the first time I have ever posted something in here. I suppose I've been on Gaia for over seven years. With giant hiatuses in that time as well.

My favorite part about Gaia is dressing up my avatar and looking at the stunning styles you ladies also have. If anyone wants to talk fashion hit me up!

:All Love:
-Faeriez  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:27 pm
Greetings everyone! I'm Nightowlgamer91 (as you can tell) and I am 21 year young.

Currently my time is occupied with college and video games. I like to cook, sew, design, watch movies, draw, and hang out with my boyfriend. My favorite band/TV show is Flight of the Conchords and will forever love them.

I'm a bit shy at first but once a person gets to know me, I can be loveable and outgoing. A bit cocky too, lol.

Feel free to talk to me anytime since I hope to be making new friends. 3nodding  

jeanquelinda

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Hey, girlies.
Uh, I'm new to this guild, so I figured why not introduce myself. biggrin
You can call me Snow or Ash, but my real name is Krystal Marie. I'm not one to talk fashion, make-up, or boys..or any girly thing for that matter. I kind of fit in more with the boys than the girls; but I do have my womanly wants and needs. I'm nineteen, but it's only a few months left till I'm twenty. I try to do the right thing, though sometimes I do bad; but I have good intentions. My favorite thing to do is read and write. My dream, for lack of a better word, is to one day be a famous author but I don't see it happening.
Well, that's me.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games