Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:53 pm
{Sure, why not. Who posts first? Also, do we do the fight scene or do they already have her captured?}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm
((We can play it out. I'd say during their walk up to her room, or upon arriving there. I can start.))

"...Before we get in there, I just want to be sure of one thing: whatever I see, you're not going to smack me or anything, are you? Because it seems like I'll be doing all the work here and I'll need to see if I'm going to do that. So you can't blame me if I see anything." Rune muttered to Ashen as they were led up to Ophelia's room. He was of course talking about Ashen's respective bedroom bits.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:34 pm
{Okai. :3}

Ashen's face lit up to a bright red and she thought it over. Her emotions lost to her sense of self-preservation, though, prompting her to give her surprisingly meek reply. "I won't get mad at you, considering that neither of us can plausibly avoid the situation and all that."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:38 pm
"Good. I'm just making sure." Rune said before they were delivered to Ophelia's door and unceremoniously pushed inside. He didn't really know what to expect other than a healthy dose of perversion and crazy.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:03 pm
Ophelia snapped her fingers, signalling for the men outside to lock the door behind them. She was wearing a rather...form fitting black leather dominatrix outfit as she sat on top a luxurious chair, one leg folded over the other as she gazed at the two naked travellers in her cabin. Hung all over the walls by various built-in dulled hooks and shelves were 'toys' and 'supplies' of all sorts. The bare basics, the slightly kinky, and of course a bunch of completely unusual and possibly unimaginable oddities. "Welcome to my little ring of heaven and hell~"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 pm
((I can now officially and in good faith call Ophelia a fetish pirate. Just felt like putting that out there.))

Rune gulped. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. Now Rune was no virgin. He had again had a fiance, and what mature young adult hadn't gotten lucky with their significant other? Of course, they were elves. They didn't do kinky. The only leather they wore was armor. Most of the 'toys' around the room he couldn't wrap his mind around, much less figure out where they went. And he wasn't terribly eager to find out. Plenty of options for trying to bash her over the head and knock her out though!

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 pm
{Indeed she is. XD}

Ashen was a complete virgin, and as one can imagine, was borderline blue-screen-of-deathing right then and there. She was horrified to imagine just what Ophelia wanted to do with any of them. Much to Ophelia's amusement, this fear was quite evident on the normally prideful witch's face.

"Damn, you two are more innocent than I thought if these make you both look like that!" Ophelia laughed at the nervousness both seemed to hold. "Well, it's your lucky day. I happen to have a couple outfits that would suit you both nicely." Of course, said outfits were likely lingerie or 'slave gear'.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm
((Aaaaaand now I have the hilarious mental image of nudie Rune knocking Ophelia out with a giant d***o. rofl ))

Rune laughed nervously. "And, er, what will we be doing exactly...? I was expecting something...less complicated...and terrifying..." He'd been expecting a big bed and the typical nice captain's quarters. An awkward threesome would've been better than whatever she had in mind. 'Justgrinandbearitjustgrinandbearitjustlongenoughtoknockheroutjustgrinandbearit...' he mentall repeated to himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:07 pm
{Oh god that's brilliant. XD ...Even better if it's rainbow-colored. emotion_awesome }

"For the moment? You'll both be getting dressed." Ophelia motioned to a pile of clothes on a nearby nightstand. "Oh! And the strap-on is for Feathers!" Okay, nobody needs any imagination to see where this was going. But thankfully, Rune should - hopefully - find a way out of this sticky predicament soon. "Have I mentioned how priceless it is to see you both so red? If you blushed any more I'm certain you'd catch the cabin floors on fire!"

{Please forgive me if the dirty joke here is overly much. sweatdrop }

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:15 pm
((Oh god, so many '[verb] the rainbow' jokes I could make there. And no worries. My friends and the internet have long since corrupted my brain. I'm a college student, I have no innocence. emotion_awesome ))

"Think you can distract her for a moment?" Rune muttered to Ashen, face terribly flushed while they got 'dressed'. "With her arsenal, I'm sure I can find something hard enough to knock her out with."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:00 pm
{Lmao. XD}

Ashen, keeping a distance from Rune, began to talk to Ophelia in hopes of keeping her eyes off the elf. "Why are you so insistant on sleeping with us? I mean, I know you made that stupid bargain but this doesn't seem like you at all. You're usually interested in more...dominant and violent partners." The witch was just bullshitting, but was closer to the mark than she thought.

"Is there anything wrong with a change of pace every now and again?"

"No, but you like angry men and dangerous women. People with scars, wicked histories, people with far more fire and venom than Rune and I have put together. Usually, you only use people like Rune or myself for a revenge lay or - more likely - bait for a bigger target. Who are you really after and why aren't you with them already?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 pm
'Is she so in shock about all this that she became blind? I have my own war scars, she doesn't need another reason to want me!!' Rune screamed in his head, overhearing the conversation while he lurked about the toys, looking for a suitable blunt object. Of course the only things that fit the bill were completely obscene. Then again he was wearing one fourth of an outfit made entirely out of skintight leather after spending most of the day naked and restrained, so it wasn't like he had a whole lot more dignity to lose. With a sigh, he accepted his fate before creeping up behind Ophelia and knocking her out cold with one of the biggest dongs this side of a gay bar. "Once we're gone and far, far away from this horrible ship, we are never speaking of this again."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:14 pm
Indeed, Ashen had been trying to pay as little attention to Rune's naked form as possible. Not only that, but the kind of scars that she had been thinking of were the borderline disfiguring ones - or more specifically the ones that leaped well beyond the boundaries of 'badass' and went into 'borderline terrifying'. But beyond her polite exterior Ophelia was a foul-mouthed fettish-fuel station attendant with a side of nightmarishly horrifying. It makes no sense but I DON'T CARE BLARGH. "Agreed."

Ophelia would be livid once she eventually woke up.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm
"I will say this much though; plenty of things to..." Considering their situation, Rune paused to choose his next words very carefully as he tied Ophelia up with her own bondage gear. "...incapacitate her with. Now hopefully she's got our things tucked away somewhere in here and not in a separate room we have to wade through more pirates to get to."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:40 pm
"Unfortunately, that means inspecting this room as best as we can. Hopefully we can find our things without touching anything too risque!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff