Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 am
Yokies

It's perfectly fine. c: I understand~ Take all the time you need. 4laugh

That sounds like a crap ton of pressure. And then it's not really fair at the same time considering you could have gotten crap for the other work but if you were picked for this you get a full 100. I mean I guess he assumes if you stunk at everything else you wouldn't be chosen, but you never know, especially sice it's a group effort.
You don't have to present them anymore? o.o

Oh yeah, that's true. xD I don't know why I didn't think of that lol.

Ah I see. Yeah, I believe I told you before, but I usually don't use Salon hairs for that reason. xD It just sucks having to rebuy them. ; w; I'd rather permanent wigs haha.

I've been doing alright. Kind of anxious, I'm going to be moving soon. It's scary, but I know it's what's best. xP

Oh and no, no one has welcomed me again, I just wanted to change it as a joke. XD

User Image User Image

Talk about pressure. We were all surprised when he told us about it from the beginning, and now we're anticipating like hell because the results will be released this coming Thursday. Seriously, my heart beats really fast whenever I remember it. Although I think I've done pretty well in this class, I still wouldn't say no that a full mark.
      Well, we have a peer evaluation that we have to submit in the end. But yeah, it doesn't make any mark if you get the full 100 already. Oh well, at least for me, I know that my teammates worked their butts off because I'd flay them alive if they just free-loaded xD
      Oh, I'm sorry, I was a bit confusing there. You see, that class wasn't the only class I'm required to present something. All of my 7 classes now have some sort of reports that have to be done, some of them to be presented, some are not. But it doesn't matter now... I'm mostly done with all my work (finally!!) and strangely enough, I'm feeling a little bored now...

Exactly. You know, I once went hunting in tektek for the items that have beautiful hairs so that I'd have a list on hand in case I want to change my hairstyle xD

Oh yeah, you have mentioned that. Yes, moving can be quite some work. I mean, with all the paperwork and the actual moving of the furniture... Don't worry, I know you can do it!! Think of it this way: once it's all done, you'll finally have your own house you can call your own because you're not going to share it with an outsider.

Haha, yeah. I thought at first, "Oooh, a new thread" Then I noticed its ours and I was like "Nice one Yokies~" xD Let's make a mini giveaway when we reach page 100... or 50, shall we? To commemorate our endeavors xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:28 pm
Louisa Iris

I can imagine anyone's anxiety going full blown because of that, sheesh. ._. But I'm glad you think you've done well, hopefully that pays off!
I just imagined you making them into little steaks. xD Just fry them in and toss them on a plate with some green beans lolol.
Oh that's great! It's awesome that you're about done with everything. c: But yeah, once all the work done boredom kind of sets in haha.

Oh well, that sounds pretty helpful and useful. xD I would do it haha.

Well, I'm still sharing it, but with people who actually want to help me lol. But it's alright here, there is less stress, no people bringing dangerous things into the house and all of that, it's just better. ; w;

Oh wow. XD We probably could, I believe I have enough gold for a small giveaway haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 am
Yokies

I can imagine anyone's anxiety going full blown because of that, sheesh. ._. But I'm glad you think you've done well, hopefully that pays off!
I just imagined you making them into little steaks. xD Just fry them in and toss them on a plate with some green beans lolol.
Oh that's great! It's awesome that you're about done with everything. c: But yeah, once all the work done boredom kind of sets in haha.

Oh well, that sounds pretty helpful and useful. xD I would do it haha.

Well, I'm still sharing it, but with people who actually want to help me lol. But it's alright here, there is less stress, no people bringing dangerous things into the house and all of that, it's just better. ; w;

Oh wow. XD We probably could, I believe I have enough gold for a small giveaway haha.

User Image User Image

You know, we're supposed to know the decision of our client by tomorrow. Then, I just had this crazy idea in my head: what if my professor tells us to just wait for the release of our grades to see which group was chosen? And there we were, all nervous and excited... I do think we will raise hell against our professor. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned... and we're an all-girl group xD
      Yes, with mushroom gravy on top and mashed potatoes on the side. Mmmmm, now I'm kinda hungry rofl

That's where I actually found Lady Luck. So yeah, it could be helpful, but it's also a source of everlasting agony if the item's pretty expensive xD

Really? I thought you it was going to be solely yours? Well, at least there are less stress there... and no dangerous items. With babies around, it's like even a simple comb's dangerous. You'll get used to it, I'm sure smile

I was thinking of a "1st on page 50" event, but then, that's too common and it won't really entice them to stay and chat or something. Or maybe some sort of raffle for the lucky posters on that day? Haha, and here I go planning already rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 pm
Louisa Iris

I don't think anyone could blame for you reacting that way if that were the case. xD So you're definitely going to be told which group was chosen before your grades get released?
Aw that sounds so good. xD I had a hamburger right now haha.

That's true, to find an amazing item that you love so much just to find of that it's way out of your price range. ; A;

Oh no. We probably wont get our own place until I can find work, and that wont happen until my son gets into some type of free schooling. xD Like Pre-K or something haha. I sure hope so. ; A;

You'd probably do better planning at that then I would, but I'm not sure when I could actually hold it because I don't exactly have the most stable internet right now, which I why I haven't really been on. ^^;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 am
Yokies
I don't think anyone could blame for you reacting that way if that were the case. xD So you're definitely going to be told which group was chosen before your grades get released?
Aw that sounds so good. xD I had a hamburger right now haha.

That's true, to find an amazing item that you love so much just to find of that it's way out of your price range. ; A;

Oh no. We probably wont get our own place until I can find work, and that wont happen until my son gets into some type of free schooling. xD Like Pre-K or something haha. I sure hope so. ; A;

You'd probably do better planning at that then I would, but I'm not sure when I could actually hold it because I don't exactly have the most stable internet right now, which I why I haven't really been on. ^^;

User Image User Image

Yep, he told us who got chosen. I'm afraid to say that it wasn't ours sweatdrop But we're not bitter or anything. I mean, our client kept on praising our group, that's why all of us got the wrong impression that we would be chosen. Even so, our grades were still pretty high, so we're good. It's not 100%, but it's 97 xD So yeah, we're good.

Yep, it's pretty darn annoying.
      Hey, what up with the new Gaia event eh? Which side are you going to join? Personally, I don't know which side to pick. I mean, I love cute things... but the Easter Bunny's getting to me. I feel for him/her/it!!

Ah, I thought you would be able to move in your own place or something :p Yeah, in our economy today, it's kind of hard to live on your own. Well, I guess one could, but then they'd have to live very simply xD

Hey, no problem. I love organizing these kinds of things... my only problem is that sometimes, I don't have the funds to do it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:51 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw that stinks. D8 I'm sorry you didn't get chosen by the client, but I'm glad you still got an awesome sauce grade. c: 97 is still amazing on stuff like that. xD But at least they praised your group tons, it means you were actually doing the work right.

I want to be on the anti-cute. I've always liked the Easter Bunny more, though I am kind of sad to see that he used to be a jerk for no reason to Santa. I actually didn't know about that part of the story since I didn't look back and read all of the manga lol. But now you just want to feel bad for him since he's a drunk and thinks he's like the ugliest thing alive lol.

Hopefully in about two years we'll be able to just fine. One he can get into some type of school for free, I'll be able to go and work like nothing, and we'll be able to make it on two checks. We pretty much have a budget going on that kind of stuff, working out different pays we could be getting at the places we're interested in working at. My boyfriend pretty much wont be fired from the place he's at now, so it's just mine that'll probably fluctuate, and we'll be able to work with that just fine. It's just that now since we can't afford daycare or anything like that, I have no chance to work since I have to be home. After all of that is settled on, things will be fine. ^^;

I believe I will have the funds, but if I'm not sure it doesn't help much. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 am
Yokies

Aw that stinks. D8 I'm sorry you didn't get chosen by the client, but I'm glad you still got an awesome sauce grade. c: 97 is still amazing on stuff like that. xD But at least they praised your group tons, it means you were actually doing the work right.

I want to be on the anti-cute. I've always liked the Easter Bunny more, though I am kind of sad to see that he used to be a jerk for no reason to Santa. I actually didn't know about that part of the story since I didn't look back and read all of the manga lol. But now you just want to feel bad for him since he's a drunk and thinks he's like the ugliest thing alive lol.

Hopefully in about two years we'll be able to just fine. One he can get into some type of school for free, I'll be able to go and work like nothing, and we'll be able to make it on two checks. We pretty much have a budget going on that kind of stuff, working out different pays we could be getting at the places we're interested in working at. My boyfriend pretty much wont be fired from the place he's at now, so it's just mine that'll probably fluctuate, and we'll be able to work with that just fine. It's just that now since we can't afford daycare or anything like that, I have no chance to work since I have to be home. After all of that is settled on, things will be fine. ^^;

I believe I will have the funds, but if I'm not sure it doesn't help much. xD

User Image User Image

Well, to be honest... when I saw the big smile on the face of my classmate, I was a wee bit disappointed. But then, I said to myself that that's not very professional. Plus that group's been really nice to us; they weren't really bitchy with us during the duration of the project. And yeah, 97's not bad. Even our teacher's been giving us a lot of praise, so we feel good already. We feel as if we've made the deeper mark than the group that got 100.

Me too, I want to join the anti-cute. I mean, Diedrich's really good for nothing once you think about it. Plus, he stole the Easter Bunny's event... his only event at that.
      Well, I did read the manga before, and yeah, he was a bit of a bully to Santa. But the previous manga talked more on Santa and Jack's friendship than the Easter Bunny's part in it. It just mentioned there that Santa used to be bullied a lot, and that Jack came to his aid... but then they both had their own falling apart. Well, that's as much as I can remember anyway xD
      How do you join the fray anyway??

Well, they did say that good things come to those who wait. So I'm sure you guys will be fine smile But you know what, that's one of the reasons why my sister says she can't afford to have a baby yet. Nannies are just so expensive there, it's like you have another kid when you have a nanny. Yes, I'm pretty sure things will be all right. One step at a time should work ^^

What do you mean 'doesn't help much'? Whatever you might be doing or contributing, it's still help to me, and that's what matters. I mean, you gave the best that you have that moment, what more can I ask for?
      (This is why I am very lenient when it comes to my groupmates... but very strict with what I have assigned them sweatdrop )

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:34 am
Louisa Iris

It's normal to feel a bit disappointed, you didn't get picked when you were kind of believing you would be, so it's completely fine. The professional part comes in putting it aside to still feel good for the group that was picked, so I think you did the best you could given the situation. 3nodding And yeah, considering how much praise you've gotten and the high grade, that's great on it's own.

Yeah, Diedrich kind of just stepped in and didn't care who he was taking it from. xP And that kind of sucks lol.
I remember Santa and Jack used to be friends but then as far as I knew that just wasn't the case by the time I got on here.
I think you just start collecting eggs in the event forums. Whichever eggs you've collected more of is the team you're own.

I suppose then I'll just have to wait, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to. sweatdrop Yeah, daycare here is pretty much paying for another baby, there is just no way we can afford it at the moment.

Oops, I meant to say if I wasn't here much it wouldn't help lol. I don't know how I butchered that sentence. Since I don't have the best internet, I don't know how much I'll be able to come on. Now that I think about it, I have to worry about the contests I'm holding right now..

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:27 am
Yokies

It's normal to feel a bit disappointed, you didn't get picked when you were kind of believing you would be, so it's completely fine. The professional part comes in putting it aside to still feel good for the group that was picked, so I think you did the best you could given the situation. 3nodding And yeah, considering how much praise you've gotten and the high grade, that's great on it's own.

Yeah, Diedrich kind of just stepped in and didn't care who he was taking it from. xP And that kind of sucks lol.
I remember Santa and Jack used to be friends but then as far as I knew that just wasn't the case by the time I got on here.
I think you just start collecting eggs in the event forums. Whichever eggs you've collected more of is the team you're own.

I suppose then I'll just have to wait, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to. sweatdrop Yeah, daycare here is pretty much paying for another baby, there is just no way we can afford it at the moment.

Oops, I meant to say if I wasn't here much it wouldn't help lol. I don't know how I butchered that sentence. Since I don't have the best internet, I don't know how much I'll be able to come on. Now that I think about it, I have to worry about the contests I'm holding right now..

User Image User Image

Yep 3nodding if I say so myself, I do think we did well in this project. Taught me a lot more than the usual classroom discussions xD

I think there was an issue regarding the popularity of the occasion. Jack got jealous because a lot more people favor Christmas than Halloween, so they started fighting... I think sweatdrop But I do believe this was based on the story the Nightmare Before Christmas, so I do think it's along those lines.
      Oooh, I see. What if you're anti-cute but you keep on getting cute eggs? How does that work? Although in my case, I don't think that's going to be much of a problem sweatdrop

Just a couple more years before he turns to school age. You know, there's always two perspectives: the positive and the negative. In this case, just think "Just a little bit more" instead of "More years to go before..." ^^

What are crews for? ^^ Don't worry, we'll be more than happy to take care of the events you're having right now if you still have problems with your internet. Before anything else, we're still girls who got each other's backs ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:48 am
Louisa Iris

Well that's good. o: The biggest part of it is the learning experience, so if you feel you learned a lot, that's awesome. xD

Oh I see. Well that would make sense, and I think I vaguely remember something like that actually. It's too bad none of the holiday figures can get along. XD
You just switch over to the other side. You favor whichever side you have more eggs for. 3nodding You can keep switching back and forth all you want haha.

I suppose I should keep a more positive perspective, I just haven't been feeling too well honestly.
I might end up still having issues even when I wanted to end it. Right now I have voting going on, but I have no idea if I'm going to be able to tally up all the votes. I wanted the voting to go on for a few days to get enough of them and then see how many each girl got. ^^;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 am
Yokies

Well that's good. o: The biggest part of it is the learning experience, so if you feel you learned a lot, that's awesome. xD

Oh I see. Well that would make sense, and I think I vaguely remember something like that actually. It's too bad none of the holiday figures can get along. XD
You just switch over to the other side. You favor whichever side you have more eggs for. 3nodding You can keep switching back and forth all you want haha.

I suppose I should keep a more positive perspective, I just haven't been feeling too well honestly.
I might end up still having issues even when I wanted to end it. Right now I have voting going on, but I have no idea if I'm going to be able to tally up all the votes. I wanted the voting to go on for a few days to get enough of them and then see how many each girl got. ^^;

User Image User Image

Yep, it's the take-aways that count ^^

I do think that in the end of the battle between Santa and Jack, they kind of remembered their past, and they kind of almost made up. I think they were finally able to realize that they belong to two different worlds, and they can't really do anything to change it. They never really got along, but at least they've stopped killing each other. Whereas Diedrich literally stole Easter Bunny's event, the no good m*&#%$^@!

Aww... get well soon Yokies~! Here's some tea yum_tea
      I do think you can extend your event until the end of the month, I mean, it's just a couple of days till the 31st. And if you're still in need of help, me and the others would be more than happy to help you in the decision making~
      Yes, sometimes late votes can actually make or break an entry.

Oh, and happy birthday to us~! ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:19 pm
Louisa Iris

And you learn and grow from it. B3

Yeah, they could at least set aside their differences enough to not want each other dead lol. Diedrich definitely needs a kick in the rear, I honestly don't really like him very much. xD

Can I make it soda? XD
I'm not sure when I'll be able to have reliable internet though, that's the main issue. xP I can't even go to a library.
That's definitely true, I'm just waiting for like.. those last two or three votes that completely turn the tide. xD

Yeah. :3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:54 am
Yokies

And you learn and grow from it. B3

Yeah, they could at least set aside their differences enough to not want each other dead lol. Diedrich definitely needs a kick in the rear, I honestly don't really like him very much. xD

Can I make it soda? XD
I'm not sure when I'll be able to have reliable internet though, that's the main issue. xP I can't even go to a library.
That's definitely true, I'm just waiting for like.. those last two or three votes that completely turn the tide. xD

Yeah. :3

User Image User Image

OH MY, YOKIES YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! emotion_kirakira

True, but it was kind of sad that they were so close before and now they have to fight. And in the end, they never really made up... it was more like, there's nothing they can do about it so they just let it go. But they still hate each other.
      Before, I thought Diedrich was like some sort of special mascot of Gaia. Then, I learned his story as a Grunny and how, well, useless he really is. Although, I am telling you... I am torn between my sympathy towards the Easter Bunny and my preference for cute things cx

Alrighty, a soda it is yum_coldone xD
      According to Star Wars, "Patience, my friend, patience" xD Things will come on its own time, don't go lose your hair over this. We'll understand any problems you're experiencing ^^
      Ah yes, those two or three votes can be quite annoying. I mean like, when will you come?!

Hey, did you know that I'm so into my Black game again? emotion_awesome I just bred my Volcaronas, so now I'm kind of like using 3 Volcaronas in my team. And have I told you I'm just so in love with my Lilligant? emotion_awesome She's already level 99, so if ever, she's going to be my first Pokemon to reach 100 whee
      Oh, and I'm also thinking up of some new Pokemon game concept where the focus would be on the Trainer's career. Like they can have the option to become Gym Leaders, Breeders, or Professors emotion_awesome
      (Does it show that I'm really into Pokemon again after my month-long hiatus?)

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:08 am
Louisa Iris

Aw thank you!! emotion_kirakira crying

That's true, it sucks that the story ended with them not even making up. I suppose that was just the best way they could do it? xP
I think he wants to be a special mascot for them lol, considering he's the "president". But yeah, I don't know who writes for him, I couldn't do it. ._.

Ah yeah, soda. B3
That's good to know. ; w; I just didn't know what to do if I couldn't get on here to count up everyone. I do believe I'll be able to get on to hand out prizes (since I have them all), but the actual tallying might be an issue. I'll try my best though. o Ao
Haha yeah, I always wonder where all those people were when voting first started. xD

Oh wow. XD Your love for Volcarona knows no bounds haha. And that's awesome! I don't think I've trained one Pokemon to level 100 before. xD Let alone tried with a grass-type. o:
That would probably be pretty interesting, at least for the older people. I think maybe that's one reason they haven't done that yet, since they still want kids to like the game. xD
(and yeah, but it's okay. emotion_awesome )

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:24 am
Yokies

Aw thank you!! emotion_kirakira crying

That's true, it sucks that the story ended with them not even making up. I suppose that was just the best way they could do it? xP
I think he wants to be a special mascot for them lol, considering he's the "president". But yeah, I don't know who writes for him, I couldn't do it. ._.

Ah yeah, soda. B3
That's good to know. ; w; I just didn't know what to do if I couldn't get on here to count up everyone. I do believe I'll be able to get on to hand out prizes (since I have them all), but the actual tallying might be an issue. I'll try my best though. o Ao
Haha yeah, I always wonder where all those people were when voting first started. xD

Oh wow. XD Your love for Volcarona knows no bounds haha. And that's awesome! I don't think I've trained one Pokemon to level 100 before. xD Let alone tried with a grass-type. o:
That would probably be pretty interesting, at least for the older people. I think maybe that's one reason they haven't done that yet, since they still want kids to like the game. xD
(and yeah, but it's okay. emotion_awesome )

User Image User Image

I'm sorry for my sudden disappearance. I've had my last batch of school work this last few days, so yeah, I've been busy as hell again.

Well, Jack was jealous of Santa (I mean really, who prefers Halloween over Christmas?) and I guess it's the kind of anger that never fades away but doesn't really have a definite end.
      I never even voted for him during the election. I chose Friedrich even if he's also a grunny -.- Well, considering that he's not really a mascot to anything and his nature (of being a pest), it is understandable that he's going to go after a real mascot's event. It's just the Easter Bunny's bad luck that he's had that accident before.
      And on that note, happy Easter to you guys~!

It's always hard to conduct a contest or something, especially when you're running it on your own. All the tallying, the judging, the monitoring... I do admire those who run LOTS of contests on their own. How do they do without getting confused??

Yeah, I too have noticed that xD Even though Ninetales is cuter, and I still love her to bits, Volcaronas just much stronger sweatdrop
      I was just training Lilligant on the Elite Four, then I realized that she could beat all four of them on her own, with just Quiver Dance and Petal Dance. In the end, the Champion's the only one left for my other Pokemons to battle against.
      True, considering that Grass-types are really weak. I mean, I gave up my Serperior because he gets beaten easily. But Lilligant's just.... AWESOME!! emotion_awesome

I have said my idea to a cousin of mine who's also interested in Pokemon. He said it would be fun, but the problem is with programming. And I kind of agree with him because while I was planning it out, it had lots of details to it... or maybe I'm just wordy sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games