Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:40 pm
"Worried about old classmates?" Jenos asked from behind Clyde, a small smile on his face as he walked into the library. He knew Clyde was probably still dealing with the emotional fallout from HIVE, even after God knew how long and then being experimented on. Life certainly had been brutal for him.

"Did I take a wrong turn?" Lewis mumbled to himself when he noticed Brink walking with someone else. "Hey wait up, I got lost and have no idea where to go!" Lewis called after the two and chased after them, figuring they knew where the hell they were going.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde turned to find the League's one and only tarot card fighter, Arcana standing behind him. "How could you tell?" Clyde asked from behind his helmet. Since even the even the library was place for the public to view the League, Clyde felt it right to keep his face hidden behind the mask. "No, not worried in the sense that I care. More worried about what sort destructive beings they have become. Even more so now that someone like Mirror and Headmistress Delira have shown up on the radar again. But in the end, no, i'm not worried about them. I have no love for that hell." Clyde stood firmly in front of colleague, now appearing apologetic for talking nonstop.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:07 pm
Arriving at the Hall, Skye entered and found some of the League in the library. "Next time can we get a later meeting time?" she asked before yawning. It was tiring the last few days and would be nice to sleep in. She walked over to one of the chairs and sat down, figuring that they'll have to wait for the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:29 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"When we get everyone here I can introduce the newest addition to the team" Brink said as he sat there looking at Lewis who had followed them inside. "Just take a seat Lewis" Jacob said pointing to a seat as he looked over at Skye. "And who are you supposed to be" he asked her raising an eyebrow. If he had been briefed on Datascape being there or not he couldn't remember only seeing a face that he didn't know.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm
Skye looked over at Brink, the one League that wasn't there in the fight against Kuzan and Creed. "Name's Datascape. Got a recommendation from Feng as well as Snow Raven's message this morning." She told him, plain and simple.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven watched and made mental notes as each member of her team and their proteges entered the library. "Ah, Datascape. I didn't realize I'd sent the call to you as well. It is good to see you, though. Now, we're still missing a few people. What I have to say is for the Team's ears, and I don't want to repeat myself for those who haven't yet arrived."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Vonna shrugged. "Dunno. Snow didn't say." She led Aster to the kitchen and grabbed a couple PopTarts from the pantry. "We're gonna have to eat on the way. I bet everyone else who's been called is already there. C'mon." She grabbed her jacket from the rack in the hallway and headed for her car.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Well that is for the most part news to me" Brink said looking at snow and Dreamer as she jumped onto her shoulder. "Then again at times I only find out about things last minute" he gripped slightly looking around the room. There were still two that he knew of missing from there little party and a third that had like William joined the team just recently. Well William had been his own addition to the team seeing as the boy might make a good leveler to the group's hot head attitude.

Saying nothing at the moment William looked around the room. He had not yet been introduced to any of the others just yet and was only put on active recently. Likely a move of his father's but for what reason he couldn't be sure of. From simply listening he had gathered the names of the few people in the room all save for the cat which he figured was something more at the height it had been able to the one called snows shoulder.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster trots after Vonna to her car.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

A black cat jumps up onto Snows shoulder and looks around.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven chuckled and stroked the cat's ears. "Hello, Dreamer. I wasn't expecting you to join us today."

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna drove to the Hall and parked in the back. She slipped on her mask and pulled her hair up into a ponytail atop her head as she walked. Upon entering the Hell, she headed straight to the library, checking every so often to make sure Aster was still following her. When she saw how many of the League members and her Teammates were already there, she felt a twinge of embarrassment. "We're not late, are we?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:27 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster follows Vonna closely, not wanting to get lost in the Hall again. She fidgets nervously when they arrive at the library with what seemed like everyone else arriving before them.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer purrs as her ears are stroked, making no move to get off Snows shoulder or attempt to respond to her comment somehow.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 pm
"Oh really, he's out and about?" Jenos said in mild surprise, he hadn't heard about Mirror in quite some time, Jenos was beginning to think the guy was either dead or had dropped out of villainy.

"Just fashionably." Lewis said from his reversed seating on the chair and then spun it around to face Snow and see what was up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:14 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

For a moment, Clyde seemed confused. Wasn't Jenos with him during the fight from the other day? Then remembered that was his son Lewis. "Oh right. You and your son share many facial features. My mistake. But yes, Mirror has shown up on the radar once more. Along with the Delira. I remember asked Brink to investigate a bullet cartridge from the scene. Not sure if he ever got to that." Clyde said pondering thoughtfully, then turning his head to Brink's direction. It was then that Clyde noticed the new face Who was the young man that came in with Brink? "Hey, who's the kid that's with Brink?" Clyde asked Jenos with a peculiar amount of curiosity.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Vonna/Archer shot Lewis a glance that held a mixture of annoyance and relief. Then she took a seat in one of the few chairs that hadn't been taken.

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven smiled gently at the girls. "Well, now we only have to wait for the last two to arrive."

The Voodoo Bunny

((Waiting on you, Voodoo.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:07 am
"His son, read something like this in my cards this morning, though I didn't put the pieces together until just now." Jenos said, scratching his chin and wondering just what else was going to pop up in his face. Never mind the fact that Lewis had fought alongside Clyde and was around Allen McShane. That kid sure knows how to find where the party is. Jenos thought and chuckled.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games