Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 am
((edited))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:14 am
Once Sera passed out, Amaya sighed. She was at least glad to see the other master was alive. Hearing Maverick, Amaya stood back up and gave him a small smile as she looked at him. She was trained to work through states of shock and use the adrenaline to her advantage, but it was also a dangerous thing for her and she didn't prefer to do it often. "What else would I be standing on? My hands?" She asked Maverick, holding up her bandaged hands as she tried to joke with him before wincing from the wound in her shoulder.

Looking back at Edward, Amaya was grateful that the student was able to lift Sera on his own, since her shoulder seemed it was going to prevent her from doing much. "Take her to the infirmary. It looks like she just needs to rest. She should be alright." Amaya told the boy. "Just come back and help me once you've dropped her off." She murmured. With everyone in her house now accounted for, Amaya was able to reflect on the one student she was unable to save, and her gaze turned to the ground, her blood matted hair in her face as she slowly clenched her hands into fists. She'd deal with Ash's body soon, but she at least needed a little more time before she could go over and fully cremate the corpse.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:06 pm
Edward nodded. He carried her all the way to the infirmary, making sure that she stayed in the crooks of his arms and that he didn't use his hand. When he got her to the infirmary, he laid her down gently. He kissed her forehead, and said, "I'm sorry, Sera. I'm going to get the b*****d who did this to you..." He fixed the sheets and then ran back to where Amaya was. "I'm here, Master."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:40 am
((Yeah I know. Thanks though smile ))

Atta nodded before following Jake. He of course landed softly.as the ground beneath her feet waved so that she wouldn't land to hard. She followed Jake to the infirmary and started growing plants that would be used to heal.the wounded. "Jake, would you mind making sure that everyone that even slightly looks hurt or even sickly comes to me immediately. There is a lot to do and it would.work faster if I got to see them as soon as possible." She asked. She was avoiding using her own throbbing hand as she went over to check on Sera who had come in just as she was entering.

The teacher looked wore out. Perfect fix would be the brew that gave back energy. She wasn't sure what the plant was called but she knew what it looked like. Aizith on the other hand would need bandages and some slaves also a small energy brew and such. She needed to know how much she needed to.make. and she would make sure everyone else was helped to the best of her abilities before she could even look at her own. She turned to smile at Jake. " that means you too. Go find Xavier, I know you must be worried. I want you both to come as well." She said with a light joke in the matter of the air master coming for help.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:02 pm
IchigoK25
(im jumping in Feel free for someone to react with my character so i can hop back in the story)

Xavier woke up from being knocked out. it was unlikey for him to be careless in a fight he was deep in the forest the fog was heavy he shook his head and started to head back in the direction of the school

Jake chuckled slightly at Atta's joke. "You sure you can handle two children from the air house in something as hard as putting a bandage on?" He asked jokingly as he walked out the door, making sure to call himself a child. He managed to keep his composure and walked calmly up until he was out of sight of the others than broke out into a full on sprint. He checked the entire school first but couldn't find any sign of Xavier. "He's not in the school. This can't be good." He muttered to himself as he found the basement that the students were in. He didn't even bother asking if Xavier was in the room or checking it out very far, if he was here with all the students he would've been right by the door so that he could face any threat that came in right away. "Everyone the grounds are secure. Feel free to go about your daily rutine. Just be sure to stay in the building." He announced not wanting them to go outside with all the dead bodies still littering the floor. "Also if any of you are hurt or need medical attention feel free to go to the infirmary."

Once Jake was done with his little announcement to the students he bolted back out of the room and started looking around the grounds. He could feel his anxiety build as he spotted the fire student that died. "Oh Roc, please don't let Xavier be dead." He muttered as he kept searching. He wasn't sure if he could handle having lost one of his students. After a couple of minutes of not beign able to find Xavier he started to panic. "Xavier! Where are you!? Xavier!? XAVIER!!!!" He started shouting as he ran around. He probably could've just sensed out Xaviers wind aura, but he was way too worried to even think of that option and instead just kept running around searching frantically for him.

((told you I would include you in my next post or two Ichigo. Sorry it took so long though.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:23 pm
[[Sorry. Had a busy weekend of studying crap. BAH. I'll just assume Aizith passed out.]]

Aizith hadn't even felt herself be moved. She hadn't heard the Air Master as he talked with Master Atta or picked her up and moved her to the infirmary. However, she was slowly starting to come back a little. Her shoulder was pounding terribly, along with her head. The amount of scratches all over her arms and lower legs did not amount to the pain in her shoulder. She gripped her shoulder and grumbled lowly, trying to sit up. She was so exhausted though, and she laid back and closed her eyes. Why had she been so stupid? She also hated the infirmary, and being worried about. Aizith always avoided the infirmary, no matter how serious her injury. She wanted to get out so bad. Her hand that wasn't gripping her shoulder was holding onto the side of the bed. Her fingers drumming madly on the metal. She needed out. Panic was setting in.

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 am
Atta finished the brew for the energy 'potion' and turned to notice Aizith struggling. She set the part that was designed for sera on the table and walked over. "Aizith, be calm. If you let it, panic can kill you." She said calmly. As she retrieved the bandages and salve that she had prepared. " this might sting a bit... If its too much let me know."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 am
Aizith sighed and tried to calm herself upon her Master's instructions. She was still very exhausted and very tired, and she finally just let herself sink into the bed of the infirmary. "You...of all people...know that...I hate...this place." Aizith muttered softly, staring at the bandages in her hand. She let her Master put the bandages on and Aizith closed her eyes, trying hard not to cry out. It was too much. The salve burned as her Master wrapped her shoulder, but she didn't want to cry out. She closed her eyes tighter, and gripped the side of the bed more. Maybe she was just too much of a baby when it came to medicine.  

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 pm
Maverick chuckled lightly at Amaya and said "No I think standing on your hands would be quite painful." He smiled at Yui and said "Indeed we shall all train harder. Don't be so hard on yourself. None of us were prepared for this attack." His voice sounded sheepish as if he had just awoken from a nap. There were many questions about the enemy that were left unanswered in his head about this attack but one step at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:02 pm
Once Edward came back, he broke Amaya's thoughts and she looked at him with a dazed expression for a moment before she really seemed to snap back into reality. "Right...stay here for a moment. You don't need to see this." She murmured before promptly leaving Edward where he stood and heading off into the school grounds. She went back to where Ash's body lay and stood there, looking at the girl with an expressionless face. "I'm sorry I was unable to protect you." She murmured. As the master clenched her hand, the body was engulfed in flames. They would continue to burn until there was nothing left of the body, so Amaya left, returning to Edward, Yui, and Maverick.

The magic had drained her a little more again and stressed her wounds as blood seeped through the bandages on her shoulder and head. Making her way over to Maverick, Amaya knelt down in front of him and very gently placed a bandaged hand on his cheek. "I'm glad to see you're alive." She murmured softly before looking to Edward and Yui. "Can you two help me get him to the infirmary?" Amaya asked tiredly.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:28 pm
Yui nodded to Amaya and put Maverick's arm around her shoulder. She lifted him up gently and slowly and waited for Edward to take his other arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:47 pm
Zane made it off the grounds with ease. It seemed that the defenders weren't keen on chasing a fleeing enemy at the moment. At the very least this could be seen as a sign that they cared for their own and had kept a leveled head making the most sensible decision. He made his way deeper into the woods and back to the tree that gave him a view of the school grounds. He took off his hood and turned back towards the school giving another silent prayer to those who had fallen that day. With this done, he left looking for Rhonin. What was he thinking? To throw away so many lives for what?  

uilenyk

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:54 am
"I know. I know I hate this place as well. " she said trying for a light chuckle but finished the bandage. She knew it must have hurt... As the salve had stung her hurt hand as well. She smiled as she finished. "You were very brave and I am very proud. We will train much much harder from now on. Here, drink this, it will help give you some of your energy back." She said handing a small cup to Aizith. She soon returned to assess sera once more before finding nothing really needing attention. Sighing the earth master could feel the small group heading her way. As well as the distinct disappearance of a pressure on the earth... Probably ash....

Cassandra left the room she had been in and walked outside. She didn't understand what had happened. Where was her master? Where was Xavier?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:49 pm
Aizith groaned softly as she took the cup from her Master's hand. Her Master wanted to train harder. Aizith sunk down into the bed as she took a small sip of the drink. She coughed immediately and set the drink down. It wasn't the best tasting thing in the world, that was for sure. She curled up and closed her eyes. She didn't want to train. Aizith had failed everyone. She had failed herself. She didn't want to face it again. She wasn't master material, not at all. She had lost her self-confidence. Aizith took another drink again, and sighed, curling further up against the bed.

"When can I get out Master?" she muttered softly. She also didn't want to be stuck anymore in the infirmary.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm
Edward nodded. He got Maverick's other arm and said, "Sorry, Master." He tried to smiled at the water master, and shifted the weight a little to the left.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games