Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked wen he suddenly saw Ezekiel in from of him. His cheeks turned red when Ezekiel licked his cuts and told him the wonders of vampire saliva.
Konata glared at Ezekiel then took out some throwing stars. She thew them at him in the blink of an eye then ran at top speed to him slashing at him with her daggers. The rage filled up inside her as she fought him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel jumped up and kicked all the stars away so none would hit Yuki. They flew in different directions, some stuck in the boxes and crates others into the walls around them. He landed while putting his hands into his pants pockets. The prince then turned to face Konota, as she slashed at him he ducked and dodged before bending back, going under one of her swings causing Konota to pass right past him. Ezekiel bent back up still keeping both hands in his pocket. He then swung a leg around, slamming her into the wall. The prince chuckled a bit. This was going exactly as he wanted it to. He knew if pissing off anyone in a battle they with go into a rage and there attacks become wild and sloppy also there defense drops drastically. With so many attacks they pull out the target becomes exhausted as well. He was practically playing with her, having his hands tucked away gives her an advantage, but since she can't lay a single attack on him, Ezekiel is only pissing Konota off.
While fighting Yuki maybe isn't noticing but the bleeding stopped and his cuts began to close up not even leaving a scar. Ezekiel did say what a vampires saliva could do is amazing.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki felt so helpless right now... He wished there something he could do!
Rage boiled deep within Konata. She got back on her feet then did some breathing exercises, calming herself down. "Go." She said to herself then opened her eyes. There was no rage in them. There was just one goal in her eyes. Kill Ezekiel. She attacked. This time, she made an impact on him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel was a bit surprised at her attack this time. He then looked to find a dagger stabbed into his side. He didn't feel much pain, he was running on full power and extra from Yuki's blood. "Not bad, you're controlled." He said before taking a hand out and quickly pinning her up against the wall by her neck. With his other hand he pulled the dagger out of his body and it began to heal slowly. "Surely a skilled hunter like you should know when you go for a close attack, it should be with something that is lethal, not something that would slow me down." He lifted her up off the ground and tightened his grip, while flipping the dagger in his hand. He smirked and quickly slashed the blade but he didn't attack her. Ezekiel only cut his mothers fang off the necklace she wore. He caught it and put it in his pocket. "Next I'm taking your life and all the others as well. Then I'm finally going to take Yuki back up and help him recover from this."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki eyes widened when he saw Ezekiel get stabbed. "Ezekiel!" He yelled in worried. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw he was alright. His eyes widened once again when Ezekiel said he was going to kill her. And the others.
Konata glared at him then spat at his feet. She winced when she was lifted off the ground and began to choke. She clawed at his hand, but she knew it was no use. It was to late. She was going to die...
"Stop!" A voice yelled. Konata turned we head to see that it was Yuki who yelled. "Don't kill her! Please Ezekiel!" He begged, struggling against the chains once again. "I-I know she was the once to kill your mother, but please! Nobody deserves death! Even if that person has killed people themselves!" He went on. "She was just doing what she thought was right! It's not her fault! Please Ezekiel!" He begged once more. Konata couldn't believe we ears. He was defending her? After everything she did to him and Ezekiel? Was he sane?

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel kept his hand on Konota's neck as Yuki pleaded for her life. His grip loosened and he dropped her and hung his head. He couldn't believe he was about to stoop to there level. He looked over at Yuki with a sad expression. "I'm sorry Yuki." The prince then walked over to him and reached up breaking the cuffs off of his wrist. Ezekiel then wrapped his arms around Yuki and held him close. "Lets get out of here." He whispered still holding the boy.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki half smiled at him. "It's okay... Everybody makes mistakes..." He told him. He rubbed his wrists when Ezekiel uncut fed him. Yuki smiled and hugged him. "Yeah... Lets go..." He said back then looked up at him. He brought a hand up and rested it on the prince's cheek. "Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere are you?" He asked worriedly.
Konata couldn't believe this. They were sparing her life? Bad decision. She slowly stood up and grinned. "You should've killed me while you had the chance!" She told them then flung daggers at Ezekiel's back, hitting him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiles and brought his hand up to rest on Yuki's "I'll be fine." He told him. When Konata spoke he glanced back at her. Piercing pain shot through his back as he yelled in pain. Damn she is persistent. He gently moved Yuki's hand off his cheek before turning towards Konata ignoring the daggers in his back. He could get them later.
The prince then charged at her. In a mere second he was in front of her. His red eyes looking into hers he thew a punch, impacting her hard Ezekiel knocked her over. The prince then came on top of her. His hand pinning both arms above her head and the other on her neck again. "b***h you want to live right!" He yelled get quite angry how stupid she was being. "Or should I just change you into a vampire and let your hunters kill you for what you are, give you a taste of my life! You don't think I have feelings, just because I'm a monster? You took my mother from me, any child would lose themselves like I did. Just be ******** grateful for what you have, I'm letting you live!! He kept yelling as a few tears of his fell onto Konata's face.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's eyes widened when he heard Ezekiel cry in pain. When he turned around, Yuki could see the daggers in his back. Why? Why was Konata doing this?
Konata got the wind knocked out of her when Ezekiel punched her. She blinked in surprise when he got on top of her, holding her defenseless. She blinked again when Ezekiel yelled at her and she felt his tears on her face. Tears welded up in her eyes. "Why? Just kill me! I have no reason to live anymore!" She glared at Yuki. "He took everything from me! It's all his fault that I am like this!" She yelled.
Yuki blinked in surprise. "W-what? What are you talking about?" He asked, confused. Konata snorted. "Really? You don't even know? That hurts." She said with a dramatic voice. She rolled her eyes then sighed. "Fine. If you don't even know than whatever." She glared at Ezekiel. "Don't worry. I won't attack again. You can let me go." She told him. "Even I know when it is time to give up." She told him.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:00 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel glared at Konata as she said she doesn't want to live. It was dumb and foolish to the prince. Everyone has a reason to keep living. His eyes widen in confusion as she blamed Yuki for how she is. he looked over at his fiance confused. Yuki was as just as confused as he was. Ezekiel looked back at the hunter he has pinned underneath him as she continued. His fault? I don't understand and neither does Yuki. I'll ask Takami later about it. The prince told himself as Konata gave up. He then grinned and got off of her. "You didn't earlier." He joked before reaching out a hand to help her up.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Konata rolled her eyes. "That's because I still had a shot. Now I know I don't." She told him then sat up. She smiled slightly then lightly punch the prince's arm. "Sorry. I guess I got carried away..." She told him. "Are you okay? I didn't severely injure you did I?" She asked him.
Yuki breathed a sigh of relief. It was over now. He looked up and his eyes widened. "Konata! Watch out!" He yelled in warning. Konata blinke then looked behind her. One of the hunters charged to attack. Konata dodged it and twisted the guy's arm behind him. "What do you think you are doing?" She asked him in a growl. "We were assigned to kill the vampire! That is what I'm going to do!" The guy said back. "We lost fair and square. Let it be." Konata told him. "Not until that blood sucking monster is dead!" The guy yelled. The other hunters agreed and the began to attack. All of them attacking at once would be to much for Ezekiel and Konata to handle. These guys were true vampire slayers. "Stop it!" Konata ordered, but they didn't listen. They began to stab at them and cause them injury. Konata stood her ground and tried to help Ezekiel.

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:15 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel almost forgot about the other hunters. When one tried to attack he stepped back and hid Yuki behind him. All the men came at them, mostly him with their weapons. He was able to dodge some but most hit him. Each injury Ezekiel became weaker and his power was draining. Yet, the prince continued to fight with Konata, just to protect Yuki which Ezekiel should be more worried about himself.

OCC :: Hey can I have Mr. Takami come in and save them? He is a vampire as well, and practically Ezekiel's protector/butler.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki eyes widened when they began to attack Konata and Ezekiel. "No... Stop..." His eyes wondered around, watching helplessly as his beloved and Konata were getting beaten. He couldn't do anything. He was so useless! Please...! Someone help...! He cried out in his mind. 'Would you like my help?' A voice said in his head. Yuki blinked and took a step back. Was he hallucinating? 'I could help you if you would like.' The voice said in his head again. Y-yes...! Please help...! I'll do anything if you just help Ezekiel and Konata...! He begged.
Suddenly, Yuki felt a searing pain in his head. His eyes widened and he cried out in pain, clutching his head. He knelt down onto his knees, his screams echoing throughout the warehouse. He dug his nails in his head, still crying out in pure agony. What was happening? What was happening?
That was when Yuki began to change... His eyes became blood red and his hair changed into a raven black. After a few moments, Yuki's screams completely ceased. A slight chuckle came from Yuki's lips and he stood up, stretching. The air around him had completely changed. Yuki yawned as he stretched. "Man... I thought I would never get out of there..." A voice that sounded like Yuki said. But it wasn't. It wasn't Yuki. It was someone completely different.

OCC: Hold that thought. I have an idea... As you can tell... >w<

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel's eyes widened hearing his love scream. The prince feared a hunter slipped pass him and harmed Yuki. Looking back as he tried to keep the hunters off of him. He only saw Yuki fall to his knees. his cries in pain worried the prince greatly. Using all the strength he had Ezekiel shoved all the hunters back off of him. He then quickly turned and knelt down in front of Yuki. "Yuki! What's wrong?" Suddenly Ezekiel witnessed his love changing. His hair turned black and his eyes glowed red. The prince was too shocked to speak. He quickly stood back up and looked at Konata to see if she knows what's going on.

OCC :: Hehe we have so many twist in this!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
The boy who had taken over Yuki looked around. "Hm... I see..." The voice coming out of Yuki said. "So you just want me to save them, huh Yuki? Okay. Easy enough." He said. One of the hunters got angry and tried to stab Yuki. The man inside Yuki dodged him easily then pressed his hand to the guy's chest. Hard. Te guy got flung back to the other end of the room and hit the wall, getting the wind knocked out of him. All the hunters stood there amazed. Was this really the boy that they captured?
Konata gaped at this, not knowing what was going on either. This couldn't be Yuki. That was not Yuki. But if it wasn't Yuki, then who was it? This made no sense!
The raven haired boy turned around to face the other hunters. "Who's next?" He asked with a wicked grin. All of the hirers glared at him and attacked him all at once. But the boy was to quick for them. He easily knocked them all aside. "Strange. I thought they would put up more of a challenge..." He commented with a frown. "That's no fun... I don't understand what you were worrying about Yuki. They were no threat at all. They are just a bunch of weaklings."
Konata glared at this Yuki. She didn't like him one bit.

OCC: I know right? But that's what makes it fun!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games