Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 pm
Clasela

I agree, it's an important day and stuff. x3
Yeah, I like to believe she helps too, just because it makes me happy and she promised Dio; but inside my mind I doubt it's true. Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm
Clasela
Mistress100

Funny little things. Maybe they could smell the trap a mile away.
        So how have you been? <3

I dunno. Haven't seen them in my coffee/food at all lately o.O
But maybe they figured I'm trying to capture and kill, and took off somewhere else in the building. xD

I've been alright, got my eyes checked on the 26th.
Got my eyes dilated. (if that's the correct spelling)
My eyes STILL hurt, nearly two days later x.x;;
New glasses next Friday c: So I'm happy. c:

You?  

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 pm
FaelenLeigh

Haha, true and if you ever want someone to talk to about any of it, I would be happy to listen.
        I know it will, but I'm in no hurry, I'm happy to look at things for a while.
        Oh certainly! The dress I ordered online came and fitted perfectly. I'm so happy with it.
        And I brought a blouse and another dress yesterday. Mwahaha. I cannot help myself~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:26 pm
sundae princess

Haha~! How's your day been, sweetie?

Clasela
Crew

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:28 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

Haha~! How's your day been, sweetie?

oh just wonderful and i always make plp laugh 4laugh its in my code User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 pm
Yokies

Well one of them, plus I don't believe in hiding bodies, even though our police-man friend told us to do so if we ever actually shot someone, even in self defense.
        True, I try to ask as often as possible, because I know it makes people feel like someone cares. But I know my partner has a lot on his mind and tends to forget to ask how my day was.
        Most likely, but then I am truly scared what he would say about it... Maybe I'll just wait until next fortnight to see how I go.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 pm
Broken Heart Production

Yes, I think that somehow that book took a hold of her and changed her. If only we could really know what happens. Then it would save all of this guessing!
        So what is the Crooked Man about in brief? It's not easy to get an overall idea of it from the LPs.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm
Clasela

He told you to hide the body? O.o Why?
I usually don't have a problem asking online, it's just in real life I don't really say it much. It's odd.
It might be a good idea to just wait a little longer, see if it keeps happening.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm
Mistress100

Could be. Animals are smart. When our puppy sees that we have our wallets and shoes on us, she goes and stands outside because she doesn't want us to go.
        What's wrong with your eye sight? I cannot see long distance so I have to use my glasses when driving because I literally cannot tell the difference between a bus and a truck!
        I've been good. I went on a big shopping trip yesterday and spent SO much money. But I haven't spoiled myself in ages and neither had my mum so we took advantage of it together.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:45 pm
Clasela

All the guessing is fun, but I would rather know the answer. xP
Well, I'm honestly not sure how to describe it. It's just a game about chasing a guy I guess... Lol.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm
Clasela

I've never been a huge shopping fanatic. Shopping was always a chore for me, because I tend to be picky about what I wear. It's got to look just right and the like. And I consider myself a social shopper, it's always more fun with friends ^.^

I'm not going to actually start the planning until he asks me, officially, so there will be some downtime before I completely drown you in wedding talk. I apologize for it now, because I'm sure it will happen, lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm
Yokies

He said to hide the body or make sure it's dead, because dead people cannot speak. I'm guessing we're meant to hide it so that we don't have to deal with legal matters. >.< I have no idea.
        But somehow I can imagine a backyard full of graves, like something out of one of my novels that I write.
        Yes, I think so. I'm not the only one thank goodness, so who knows why it's happening.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 pm
sundae princess

Haha, how cute~ Tell me, are you questing anything at the moment?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 pm
FaelenLeigh

That's understandable. There is only one brand in my favouite department store that I'll wear and thankfully almost everthing there is my style.
        I'm actually planning a girls day out with one of my girlfriends, but it won't be for a while because we both want to save up big time~
        Of course, that would be suitable. But hey, if you ever need to talk about it beforehand (if you cannot help yourself) I'm here.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Broken Heart Production

Me too. Time for some serious internet searching - detective style. xD
        Haha, okay, which guy do they chase though?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games