Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:09 pm
Kamiya was still sitting ont he ground reading a manga, from shonen to shojo. She couldn't help but chuckle as she read some of these stories. It was while she trying to be quiet while laughing, that she stood up to put the books back , but her leg went to sleep from kneeling and she tripped on a book, causing her to land on her back. She then spotted Hector, She smiled slightly as she then collected herself. She turned away for a second to shake the embarassment. Man she was clumsy. it seems she was clumsier in this school. She finally got feeling in her leg, So she braced herself using the book shelf as leverage. she pounded her leg and put the books back, before turning to hector. "Hi. um..about those books, their quite funny." Kami was trying to make small talk, but she quickly placed her hand behind her head and chuckled, like you would see in the animes of one with embarassment at the event that just unfold. Hoping that some small talk would take some place some time soon.]

Leprechaun_Sean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 pm
The director chuckled at the Ifrit's threats. It was a cold and unfeeling laugh that would curl your skin. "I'm the Director. Basically I'm the Principal of this school if you want to call me that. I'm just curious if you wanted them off so badly. If you do I could take them off for you, but in return you will do somethings for me." He said in his cold voice. He wasn't joking but he seemed to be having fun.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Robert looks at Carlanza who is now blushing and lowers his collar a bit "If you want, take some of mine, I said I would help out some times and we didn't really get much of a lunch today, not to mention your fight." Robert says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:21 am
Hector watched silently as the girl with wild white hair stood and fumbled about. Her legs must have fallen asleep while she was reading. Before she could put away the books she was reading, Hector noticed that one of them had a peculiar label on it. It looked like it said BL. "What were you just reading?" Hector asked curiously. He wasn't sure what the girl had been reading, but it peaked his interest. The zombie was now starting to lose the signs that he had been crying, which was good. Anymore tears and one his eyeballs might have slip out of their sockets.

While the Director's laugh unnerved the ifrit, it did little to shy him or visibly creep him out. To Rajin, this man was nothing more than another person...just creepier. The Director came to Rajin with a kind of proposition. While Rajin was usually too stubborn to accept help in his own personal matters this was more of "You scratch my back, I scratch yours" thing. It wasn't coming from the goodness of this man's heart. It was doubt if there was actually any goodness to this man to begin with. "Fine. I'm listening." The ifrit replied curtly. The Director must have been pretty skilled to have someone like Rajin's curiosity. Still, the boy was giving him a rather cold and brooding look.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 am

( Lunch is forever @ ^ @ )

The snake scrunched up her nose for a moment, staring down the hall. "On second thought.. let him cool down. He probably needs it." Krynn looked to Shiyana, then back to the hall. "I wasn't trying to make you feel like no one can flirt with you. He's just been very.. sketchy."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:01 pm
(Agreed. We should probably wrap up all of our shenanigans. Well, see you guys on Monday...because no one ever posts on the weekends )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 am
(I'm posting right now!)

Carlanza looked at Robert who was willingly going to let her sip some of his blood. She gasped a little at the gesture. It was so sweet of him! She stood and threw her arms around her friend. "N-no thank you though. That's very sweet of you, but I don't want to suck you dry by accident!"

(There is no pun intended there okay!)

Shiyana only smiled. It's okay, he was really creeping me out in class and at lunch... At least we know what it is he wants. She wrote happily. She really liked having friends. It was different.

The director smiled at the Ifrit's seeming willingness. "What I need for you to do is make sure everything runs smoothly. You have the strength needed for what I'm asking. So in exchange for putting you under your own control, i'm making you student concerns and security if you want to call it that. You just have to go around the school completing different mysteries and problem solving. Of course you have to prove that you are willing to do this, so when you help someone with a mystery or problem I'll take a piece off the puzzle."

Bell rings for next class!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am
The ifrit looked quizzically at the director. He was pulling at something obviously. He wanted Rajin to go around school doing this and that like some errand boy, but with a twist. Errand boys just make deliveries, this sounded a bit more like being an investigator. "So, you want me, to some detective for the school and in exchange, you'll get these bracelets off." Rajin mulled the idea over for a bit. He scratched his chin which was growing a few stray hairs. He really needed those bracelets off if he ever planned on beating Carlanza, and at the same time, it might get him out class. "Alright. Fine. I'll do it." The ifrit answered, trying to sound reluctant and uncaring which in his current state was rather easy. "But just know that I'm doing for myself. I could give a crap about who or what this helps." Rajin then heard the bell ring. It was time his next class. The boy pulled out his schedule and looked it over. It was time for history. Rajin then left the Director without a word and headed off.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 pm
Isadora Davis

It was as if the whole school was testing her! So many nooks and crannies and hallways, she almost didn't make it to her dormatory. It's a good thing the superintendent drew a painfully simple map out for her in red marker to get her from the office to the ladies rooms, but that was it. She was sort of on her own for now until she found her way around the school. The room was nice.. More spacious than she thought, but just as she was about to unpack, the bell rings for the next class period. This made the red head jump and shriek in fright before covering her mouth to cease the yelling. The poor thing rubbed her face, exhausted. "I've got to calm myself down." she groans, then picks up her bag and map and scurries off out of her room. Isadora looks at her schedule: History?? Oh, perfect! History is one of Isadora's favorite subjects. Hopefully she'll be able to relax a bit once she gets back into the classroom setting. Feeling confident with a pep in her step, the new girl hurries off to find her first class of the day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin looked at the director but he wasn't talking to her and Clove became distracted so she worked on finishing her food but the bell rang for the next class. Making a face since it was a little more than half left over. She stood up and picked up her food. "I have class now so see you all later," she saluted with her chopsticks and walked off eating her food.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:08 pm
Kamiya went up and touched hector on the shoulder. It was weird of how cool he was. As she looked at him, she saw that he was somewhat upset, even smelled it."I was reading this picture books with words, i think their called mangas...it was my first time. I know it must seem weird, but when your family is a bunch of martial artist, its very rare to own books that are not meant for school."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:54 pm
Robert was a little surprised at the sudden hug, but smiled and hugged her back even if it was a little embarrassing especially with the new people in front of them. "Well I don't think you could drink that much now. The bell rang, we should probably head to class."  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:45 pm
Carlanza blushed slightly when he hugged her back before smiling at him and Yui and Carson. "Come on you guys. It's time for History!" She said happily. She gave Robert a slight evil look. "I've never drank blood before today, but don't be so sure I won't stop next time." She said with what she could muster of an evil sounding voice but after a moment she started laughing before grabbing Carson and Robert's hands with her own to start them going before heading back for Yui. "Let's go!" She said excitedly. It was almost as if she hadn't gotten into a fight. She grabbed the girls hands to find them really cold so she cringed away a little before getting over it and taking her hand anyway. "We can't be late!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:55 pm
Veronica Brine walked though the hallways heading for History class. Once again she slept in past the alarm. As much as she would have liked to have kept sleeping she didn't want to get in any more trouble than she already was in. She noticed a few class makes hanging out. They looked like they were having fun. Perhaps she'd be able to make friends eventually. She just walked past them.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:26 pm
Since he was already in the hallways at the time, Rajin found that the class was close by. According to school rules, all classes took place in their home room. the boy simply had to retrace his steps. "Back to the little man's room then." The ifrit muttered, mocking the English teacher's stature. Just as he got to the door though, he bumped into yet another girl. This had to have been the third time today. This time is a red haired girl (Isadora).As per usual, Rajin stood clear above them. He was six feet tall. The ifrit looks down the girl with a snarl. "Watch it." He growls as he opens the classroom door and see the teacher. "Aw crap..." The tall student says flatly. Rajin now regret ever opening the door. It was the teacher who broke up the fight at lunch. Surely she would recognize him. In a vain attempt to hide his identity, Rajin put his hand over his face and walked to his seat...if he had one.

Oh Dearest Me

Hector's eyes widened a bit as the girl (Kamiya) put her hand on his shoulder. "Uhh...right." The zombie made no attempt to remove her hand. Even though she wasn't Shiyana, it was still nice to have someone make physical contact with him. Creature comfort. Reminded the boy what it was like being human. For the most part, he still was human..just dead...really really dead. Hector then heard the school bell go off. It was time for his next class. The zombie reached into his back pocket and pulled out his schedule. "History." He said putting the paper away. "I think we need to go. Don't you have class too?" He asked the girl curiously.

Serphrim

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games