Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 pm
It was the simple pleasure of having Krynn tell Rajin that she loved that put a bright smile on his face. The ifrit held the lamia close to his body that radiated warm, almost hot, heat from within. the genie was so happy to hear his lover say that she loved him. He asked for her to just repeat it once, instead, she said it twice. The ifrit then gently grasped Krynn's shoulders and pressed his lips against hers. Rajin was full of excitement and tender love for his wife. He almost wanted the whole world to know that he was getting married. Actually he did. Rajin's ego was becoming so inflated that he took Krynn in his arms and screamed over the balcony. "You hear that world? I'm getting married to the most beautiful girl in the world and you're not!" Rajin was on top of the world at the moment, not thinking the consequences.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:21 pm

His warmth seemed to reach down to her core. She was so happy to have him hold onto her and kiss her. Krynn was going to suggest they walk now, as Rajin had wanted to before, but he took her into his arms and yelled out to whoever would hear him. It only made Krynn smile and flourish in his love. She knew he loved her and wanted her and definitely thought she was attractive, but to think that he believed her to be the most beautiful girl in the world had the lamia holding onto him happily. She looked down at anyone that might have heard and beamed down at them. When her eyes returned to Rajin, she was wearing a wide, excited smile. She kissed his shoulder once, but left her nose pressed against it as she stared up at him with her wide eyes.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:37 pm
Rajin was absolutely high. His parents were peeking through the balcony doors to see what he was yelling about. That boy was still half-naked. While his mother said nothing, Sayid poked his head and reminded Rajin of his lack of decent clothing. "Rajin, before you go parading your ego, could please put on some pants...possibly a shirt?" It was demand disguised a s a request. Rajin turned around and looked at his father who was sinking his back inside. The older genie's words did little to deflate Rajin's high emotions. since he was so happy, he gladly cooperated with the 'request'. The ifrit went back to his room and got dressed quickly. Rajin put on some light khaki pants and a breezy floral island shirt, which he didn't bother buttoning up. He was now ready to take his lover out for a walk on the town.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 pm

It wasn't until Rajin walked to their room that Krynn realized how much he had put his body through in fighting with his father. He was covered in bruises and marks and it made the snake's heart fall in pain. Oh, right. They were fighting and now they were ignoring what made this happen. Again. She followed him into the room and portrayed her concern over her face blatantly. She sighed as she stared at him, "Rajin," She murmured, then closed the door behind her. "I can't just step in the way of your charges every time this happens."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:16 pm
The ifrit turned when her heard the sound of his of his door close. Krynn had closed it and started talking to him. It was blatantly obvious that she was worried about him. Just a moment ago he was locked in near mortal combat with his father. There were bruises and markings on the ifrit's body. With soft eyes and slight smile, Rajin came to Krynn's side, looking down at her. "It's fine." He said comfortingly to his lover. "I don't think something like that will be happening anytime soon." The genie bent down slightly and lovingly peck the lamia's head. "Should we go for a walk on the town?" Rajin asked, grabbing hold of door handle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:12 pm

"No, Rajin," The sigh she let out was frustrated and a little upset. Despite that, she smiled when he kissed her head. She placed her hand on his, stopping him from opening the door. "I.." Krynn shook her head, "We can't do this.. this back and forth," She didn't know what to call it. She wanted to be so firm and serious, but all at once she wanted to tend to him, to kiss his bruises and treat him tenderly. The snake moved her hand so that it was beneath his, interlocking their fingers so that she held him, "I know that I'm not easy to deal with, believe me," There were times when she could almost remember the process.. or maybe she only thought she could. She had only been two, how could she remember? "I know how hard it is to.. to be with me and around me, but we can't react to each other the way we do," Her fingers squeezed some. She loved him, even if she didn't fully understand what it was to love someone. It was as though a switch went off in her mind. She knew she loved him. Despite wanting to be tough and in control of the conversation, Krynn found that, while speaking, she did become soft and tender, and by the end of it all she wanted to do (and did) was kiss him just as softly.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:00 pm
The look in Krynn's eyes made Rajin curious. She was being really tender and open with him. She took his hand away from the door and began to talk to him. This was a subject on the two's relationship. When the lamia stopped talking, Rajin was speechless. He didn't know what to say. She must have been talking about the way she acted that made him blow up. It was true, and he knew. They needed to get over this pattern of love and hate and just stick with one. when Krynn kissed Rajin softly, he returned the kiss and pulled her close to his body. The ifrit had nothing to say, but his body language spoke for him. He agreed.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Pulled close, the pressure of their bodies together was pleasant and comforting. He knew and he understood, and it was all that Krynn could ask for. After a moment, the pressure became a discomfort for her. Without a chance to eat and shed, she was still a very sore lover. She pulled from him hesitantly, staring up at him. It broke her heart to think of how they fought, to think that they were so constantly here and there. That she could upset him so much. She didn't seem to notice that her eyes had filled with tears, and as the first few fell she became aware and began to rub them. She put her head down some, continuing to rub them. "I hate making you angry," Her Russian was coming out, "I mean, before.. it was fun," She gave a little laugh, looking up at him, "You got so mad," She was laughing more. "Do you remember that? It feels like so long ago, doesn't it?" It seemed that talking about it was actually lifting her mood.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 pm
As Krynn decided to talk about her feelings and let tears run down her face, Rajin guided her to their bed and sat her down, sitting next to the lmaia as well. Krynn then began to reminisce about their time in school when she would tease him. He remembered it perfectly. The way she teased him with her sexuality. It too made the ifrit laugh a little. Even though they're disputes were just a few months ago, they were at a good distance to remembered somewhat fondly. "I still remember the time when I grabbed you boob in class and rocketed myself at the wall." Rajin was blunt, but it was his way of adding to the mood.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 pm

( Weeeks. it's only been weeeeeeeeeks lol )

Krynn blinked at Rajin, but laughed even harder. It strained her stitches, but that didn't seem to matter to her for a moment. Until there was a painful pull that she chose to disregard. She didn't want to bring it to her lover's attention. She laid her head on his shoulder, smiling to him. Her tears were gone and she was just glad to have spoken with him, to have gotten out what she needed to. "I'm happy things happened the way they did. If they hadn't," She gave his shoulder a little peck, "I wouldn't have you now."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:56 pm
(I didn't know if we really discussed how long it had been.)

"So am I." Rajin said pecking his lover softly. "It might not have been as romantic as most would think, but it worked." The ifrit nuzzled the lamia and sat quietly with his arm wrapped snuggly around her. Then a curious question popped in the genie's head. "So, in sense, you have to thank that chupacabra and his lackeys, don't you?" The ifrit was actually kidding though. True if it weren't for Raul, the two probably wouldn't see each other the light they see themselves they do now, but he planned on God knows what for Krynn. "So, do you wanna go for a walk, or does it hurt too much to do anything?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:14 pm

( It's been in Krynn's profile haha! it's cool )

Climbing into her lover's lap to be circled in his grasp even more, Krynn gave a little shrug. "In a sense. I suppose," She gave a soft laugh. The snake gave him a kiss. "Do you think we could eat first?" Her stomach uttered a painful rumble, and Krynn laughed softly. Perhaps if she wasn't so genuinely hungry, she might have made a innuendo of it. She gave him another quick kiss and removed herself from his lap. She smoothed down her dress tenderly, offering him her hand.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:24 pm
The ifrit gave a chuckle as heard the loud rumbling of his lover's stomach. "I was actually wonder if you wanted to g for a walk because we might find something to eat on the boardwalk, but alright." The genie gently grasped the lamia's hand and stood up. Rajin took Krynn's hand and intertwined his fingers with hers and guided her out of their room. The ifrit began to wonder what kind of food they might have lying around. Probably nothing. It was doubtful that anyone in the penthouse knew what exactly a kitchen was for, much the utensils in it. Even leftovers were probably out of the question. Krynn was a high class woman. She wouldn't subjugate herself to something like day old meat, would she?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:23 pm

The food from the boardwalk would probably upset her stomach. She was subjected to some of the finest cuisine to offer for all of her life. Even meals at the school were delivered to her, and she had not actually eaten a school-made lunch yet. The snake allowed her lover to lead her to the kitchen, still smiling all the same to him. "Should I ask for one of the cooks from the main kitchen? I'm sure that one of them could put together something," Her suggestion was only for convenience. Krynn wasn't much of a cook, and she doubted they had any fresh human readily available.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:58 pm
The ifrit thought for a moment when his lover asked if they should ask the kitchen staff to make something. While the genie had almost all of them intimidated. Krynn was different though. She had all the charisma Rajin had, but with a sexy dominatrix feel to it. Rajin was more like an overlord, that punished those who disobeyed, whereas Krynn was the kind of person people might actually get off on that...presuming Rajin's S&M thinking was correct. "You can try." The genie suggested. he wasn't really sure what to say or do. He just knew that the two could more than likely afford a decent meal at a diner or restaurant in town.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff