Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 pm
The ghoul laughed. "You? You want to speak to the Master? Please. You do not have the place to clean the Master's boots with your tongue, let alone speak to him. Go away before I call some soldiers to deal with you" he said and slammed the slot closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:37 pm
"It's strange, sir." The sage admitted. "Her body is producing mana, but it's vanishing as soon as it's produced. Her body is undergoing the usual affects of using magic without mana. We'll heal her as much as we can, but we're not sure if she'll make it unless she starts producing her own mana again." One sage explained.

"These ruins are strange. I've seen many languages but not this." One sage stated.

"It seems to be the language of the valkyrie. I've seen these ruins on some of their weapons. We'll either need a live valkyrie or someone who knows the language in order to decipher it."

Max knocked on the door again, then stopped and took a step back. He wasn't taking kindly to this sort of treatment.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:03 pm
lil_lollypop1

Domoarigato12

Alistyre faught hard against the Balrog that had appeared after a few days for four days straight without a moment to rest. The warg he had for a travel companion had fled for safety at his master's command. The dwarf didn't want to loose a companion to the Balrog and it showed as he faught.

Meanwhile, back at the dark Lord's castle an orc was passing by when he heard everything and said"Apparently you didn't hear him." The orc said from behind Max on a larger warg than Alistyre had added as he drew his sword "he said shove off or get cut down." The orc was wearing some heavy armor and the warg had grown as large by consuming whoever faught against its rider and the lord of darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 pm
"Hmm. Unfortunately our little friend and her partner just escaped. I guess I'll have to bring in one of the slaves then" the Dark Lord said, not liking the sound of what he was hearing.

The little view hole slid open again as the ghoul spotted Max and the orc. "Ah, good. Someone to take care of this pesky nuisance" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm
"Perhaps I'm not making myself clear." Max smiled. 'And here I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use this.' He sighed in thought. 'Desperate calls for desperate measures, I suppose.' He sighed as he dropped a bottle on the ground as a banshee's scream poured out. "Oh dear. Oops. That's not good... You two might want to run away." He said as the liquid inside formed a magic circle, as a zombie dragon began to materialize from the spirit of the dead dragon Berith had killed not too long ago. He had no doubt that Berith would know in no time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 pm
Berith frowned something didn't feel right. There was some sort of energy in the air that felt similar, yet different. He conjured up an image of what it was in his crystal ball as he ordered for a few valkyrie slaves to be brought to the room.

"What's happening?!" the ghoul cried out.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 pm
"Oh dear. Well, I suppose the bottle of ghoul powder sealed with a banshee scream that I was carrying broke." He laughed. "It seems I accidentally summoned a zombie dragon. No matter. These sorts of creatures never attack their summoner, though they are quite unpredictable. Now, what was it that you were saying?"

A few of them were brought to Berith, looking broken and depressed as they were dragged in. The sages looked at the valkyrie with delight but knew their place and left it to Berith to give the orders.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:01 am
The ghoul called for some soldiers to fend off the zombie dragon.

Berith ordered the slaves to read the markings on Fiona's body or otherwise be punished severely for disobedience.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:15 am
The zombie dragon finished being summoned as it let out a loud howl. It swept its tale around to swipe away all attackers before sitting the side of the castle, shaking it.

"Now now, don't hit the castle." Max told the dragon. "We wouldn't want the one I'm trying to talk to get mad at me." He said as he scratched the side of the head. "It's really a good thing it's not night. None of the valuable servants will accidentally get killed." He said with a yawn. "But really, I am a busy man. I already have King Wagner and a mechanic waiting for me, and I don't want to try that old dragon's patience. I just want a brief audience with your master to discuss some very important matters." He said with irritation. The whole thing was starting to get old to him, but he knew busting down Berith's doors would be a statement of war.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 am
"Well?!" Berith asked the slaves, getting impatient, especially since now he had more unwanted guests to deal with.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:33 am
A few of them winced and said nothing. "I've seen them before, but..." He began.
"But if we tell..." Another told her while a different one kept them down. "They're light magic ruins. Only the high gods who can actually use light magic without pendents can read them. Those who know the language are given magic rings by Odin. Odin kills them if they betray him or get taken so that the secrets can never be discovered. Fiona was one of them. The only other two I know are the commander and Lilly. But even if you capture them, Odin will likely step in and kill them before you can ask."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:27 pm
"I see. It figures. Well, Odin wouldn't let his precious one die, now would he?" Berith asked, with a slightly cruel tone. After a moment, he said "I'll deal with this later. There's another nuisance I need to deal with" and faded into the shadows.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:32 pm
The sages gave some sign of relief and turned back to Fiona, who seemed to have developed a cold sweat. The Valkyire captives looked relieved as well as they left the room to return to their duties.

"I'm waiting..." Max replied, somewhat impatiently, "or do I have to make an appointment with his grace first?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:42 pm
"So, are you the one who's trying to break my house down?" Berith asked, appearing behind Max. He charged up a sphere of dark energy and shot it at the zombie dragon without even looking at it.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:57 pm
"Me? No. Of course not! I just felt it necessary to knock louder to see if anyone important was home." Max told him, turning around towards him and pushing up his glasses. "Forgive me." He said with a graceful bow before standing and walking over towards him. "I think you know why I'm here... but where are my manners? My name is Maximillian and I am but a humble sorcerer. And you are, no doubt, the Great Lord of Chaos, Berith."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games