Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:59 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason looked at him gently and softly as he nodded a bit reaching over as he rubbed his hair softly, "Alright then the produce area it is. I will see you there when we are both done."he said gently.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Sato smiles up at Json after his hair was rubbed then he nods. "Yup, see you then" he said. He let go of Jason's hand if he hadn't already then headed further into the store in search of the cookie butter. "I can do this. So as I don't encounter any of my various fears on the way" he thought.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:37 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he looked at him as he smiled a bit before he stopped and watched the other leave as he bite his own lip gently as he ran his hand through his hair a bit.Softly he made his way to get the items that he needed for the cloths as he took small breaths but he thought what was needed as he rubbed his own neck slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:04 pm
User Image

Sato looks up towards the signs above the aisles as he walks by them. As he would have guessed none of them has cookie butter on them. So he checks the aisle with peanut butter, "Here it is" he thought as he arrives to the aisle then starts to walk down it. He stops when he spots the cookie butter, but it one shelf higher than he can reach. "Guess I will just have to climb and hope I am light enough" he thought when he saw no one else around.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:04 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason kept looking around the aisles only pulling the items off the shelf if he needed them but he bite his lip as he stopped to think if he needed anything else. Shacking his head he looked around before he continued on to get the last few items he needed before he would go to meet the other up at the spot they said they would meet up.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

Sato takes a deep breath then let it out slowly after seeing the close was clear. He faces the shelves then climbs up to the cookie butter which was the easy part. The hard part was getting down because of his fear of heights that made him hesitant about climbing down. "Don't look down.....don't look down....don't look do-" he says repeatedly after grabbing the jar of cookie butter until he had looked down when he looked to the sides to see if anyone was around in the aisle. A foot slip and he lands on the floor on his fluffy tail. "Ow" he said before moving to pick up the jar he had dropped off the floor then slowly makes his way to the produce area of the store.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:14 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Gently he looked around as he took a small breath as he ran his hand through his hair as he thought for a bit as he saw Sato coming but he tilted his head softly. "Sato are you alright? You seem different or well you walking differently?"he said gently as he walked over to him pulling the cart with him as he rubbed his cheek worried for the male.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

Sato approaches Jason as soon as he sees him and soon as his walking was mention he figured there was no hiding his injury. He looks up at the male as the other was rubbing his cheek. "Nothing serious. Just fell on my tail" he said and still holding the jar of cookie butter with one hand.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:56 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at him gently as he took a small breath as he reached over and pulled him softly and gently before he stepped back slightly. "Do you want me to look it over at least to make sure you didn't break anything? I do not want you being in pain all the time"he said gently. Softly he took the jar and placed it into the cart gently before he looked at the male to see what he would say.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image

Sato was a bit caught off guard by the pulling then looks down as he thinks over the offer. "Well, he is a teacher and a friend. I do trust him and maybe it would be good to have a second look" he thought as he let Jason take the jar and place it in the cart. Looks up at the man once more, "Perhaps, but not here in this store. Someplace else more private" he answered him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:32 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Gently he looked at him softly as he took a deep breath to think but he heard that his offer was accepted and he smiled gently before he held his hand out. "Then I will let you choose when you want me to look it over, I would not want you to feel rushed or forced"he said gently as he calmly began to push the cart slowly to the registers so they could check out all the items that were in the cart.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:52 am
User Image

Sato accepts the held out hand and places his hand on Jason's hand. "At your place" he said. He wanted privacy and thought doing it at the teacher's place was as private as it was going to get. He walks with Jason to the check out area while holding onto his hand.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:00 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled softly as he held his hand gently as he nodded gently walking with him as he thought for a bit before he took a deep breath before he looked at him again. "Alright that sounds good and if anything you can trust me or at least I hope you do"he said gently as he got to the register as he began to pull the items out that they had in the cart calmly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:39 am
User Image

"I wouldn't have accepted your offer if I didn't trust you" said Sato as he looks at him. He helps Jason with taking out the items from the cart. There were a few other things he wouldn't have done with him without trust like sleeping in the same bed.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:10 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris leads his language teacher, Jiho to where the malls is. "Here we are" he announces as he approaches the entrance of the large building. He opens the door and holds it, "Handsomeness before age" he said as his way complimenting on Jiho's appearance.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games