Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:09 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

With Nicks sudden appearance behind her Mizori cursed herself somewhat as she put her hands in the air but did not drop the bow as instead it reverted back to it's prior form of just a small cylinder of wood wrapped in string. With Marcus's field down Mizori now could sense the number of people actually in the room thru the wood on the floor and feel where each of them stood. Closing her eyes as Marcus appeared out of the room next door and kicked the cage Mizori grit her teeth together. "A thief, terrorist, and traitor all rolled into one" Mizori said opening her eyes as she looked at Marcus now each of them fully green.

As skye's ice caught her Mizori smiled somewhat to herself as the girl had taken out the one obstacle from behind her, the man with the gun. "I have to ask you all now if you will simply come in without a fight. If we can resolve this without bloodshed it will be in your best interests. Especially you Marcus, your betrayal of the princess won't be taken lightly but your sentence atleast can be lessened." Mizori called out from within the ice cage as she drew her finger across it the ice that her finger moved across melting at her touch. The water from the melted ice slowly traced it's way up her fingers and seemed to be absorbed by her skin as she tapped her foot on the ground a now visible green pulse echoed outwards from her thru the wood of the shop as a groaning and creaking could be heard from the wood.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:25 pm
Marcus chuckled. "Betraying the princess??" He said confused. "He began laughing. "I forgot...you work for Mare..." He said before sighing heavily. "What twisted stories has he been telling you..." He said as he sniffed the air and sighed. "Thought not that it matters...I smell the corruption in you...." He said before looking at the ground and scowled. "hmmmm...Dryad maybe?" He muttered to himself before getting on one knee. "Boys, go with your friend before more help comes...." he put on hand on the wood and rubbed it and smirked. "Let's see...." He said as his hand glowed and he began to draw water from the wood hoping to make it brittle and weak

Evan nodded to Marcus and stood up before running after Skye. "Come on! He's got this!!" He said to Nick as he ran to the back with Skye  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Thrusting her hand thru the wall of ice and moving it around the ice began to rapidly melt before the water that remained began to be drawn into her body. "The only one here who smells of corruption is you and the cohorts you deceive" Mizori said kneeling down and putting her hand on the wood under her. Feeling the direction that the others were at Mizori exhaled slowly as the wood undernearth each of the people in the store twisted suddenly before thrusting upwards in a controlled manner to grasp and grip them in it without injury.

"It will be hard to dehydrate these planks when your city breathes moisture" Mizori called at Marcus, her cylinder in hand the bow again springing back to life as she held her hand to the side. An arrow of wood seemed to form out of her very palm as she pulled it back aiming it towards Marcus. "Stand down Marcus. I would rather not hurt you if you will come quietly" Mizori said to him drawing the arrow back as leaves sprouted from it's end acting as fetching.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm
Skye searched through the back of the store and shortly found the blue chest. Opening it, she grabbed the garments and put them in her bag. She didn't think there was any time to try and put them on. She turned back to see Evan coming towards her, but as soon as she got up, the floor itself suddenly grabbed her and Evan. She let out a huff and started freezing the wood to make it brittle so she could break out of it. She then froze the wood that held Evan. "We need to get out of this house before she finds more ways to trap us." she said.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:28 pm
Marcus watched her and smirked. "I see...you are also a blue user....this makes things easier." He stood back up as the floor touched him and froze before breaking. "Silly Dryad...you have your stories mixed up....you have faith and I shall respect it. But I will not allow you to take these children." He said as he slid one foot back getting into a slight squatting position before making two fists."You are in MY domain now child....this is my city and my kingdom!" He said as fins appeared on his arms. "You may try and take me away, but your boss will fail...he always does!"

Evan grunted when he was grabbed and growled."Scyther!" He yelled as data swirled around him and made a digital copy Scyther who then sliced the wood into pieces before vanishing. "I'm on it!" He said before pointing at the wall. "Open!" He commanded as the data swirled to the spot and began making a portal outside  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Sighing slightly as Marcus seemed to have made his decision a small look of sadness crossed the young dryads face. "If only you would have listened" mizori said as she let the arrow go, as it was it twisted in the air a faint pollen being let off it of as it headed towards Marcus. Not stopping to see if the first arrow had hit like before an arrow formed in her hand before being notched and fired at Marcus. Mizori's attention as well shifted after the second arrow as she stomped the ground several roots forming from the ceiling as they thrust towards Evan and Syke trying to disrupt what ever the boy was doing and grasp them.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:55 pm
Marcus smirked as the arrows flew at him. He lifted his kimono sleeve on his right arm glowed blue. "Drain..." He said and spun making the kimono sleeve move over the arrows. Draining them of all moisture they turned to dust. he spun back around looking at Mizori before putting his hands over each other forming a ball of water in his hands. He then pushed his hands forward and shot a hydro pump of water at Mizori.

"Genie!" Evan called as a large Genie arm formed from behind him blocking the oncoming attack allowing him to continue to create the portal. "Skye! maybe now is the time to try these clothes or what ever....maybe they can help keep this wood away" He suggested as he kept working  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:20 pm

Seeing the arrow dissolve right before it hit Marcus Mizori jumped back. This was not going to be an easy fight with Marcus able to absorb the moisture from her attack. Seeing his movements Mizori braced herself as she clapped her hands together before thrusting them forwards at the pump that was shot at her. As the curve of her hands hit the water it separated it into to two separate streams that flew past Mizori and behind her. A good deal of the water was absorbed but the strength of the attack had stumbled her back as she pulled another arrow from her hand and fired it. Stepping on the floor a green pulse imitated outwards as roots shot up just behind marcus aiming still for not vital areas.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:34 pm
Skye was a little stunned when Evan made a video game character appear. She quickly shook off the feeling when she heard the creaks of the wood above. As Evan summoned his genie to defend them, he told her to try on the clothes. "Right now?" she asked. There wasn't a place to change, especially with Evan right there. She took the garments out and just slipped it on over her own clothes. "Okay, lets see what these can do." she said as she put her hands on the ground and she started draining the moisture out of the wood around them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:15 am
Marcus smirked as his sleeves glowed blue again. "Drain devil." He uttered as he spun in a fluid motion moving both of his sleeves over the oncoming attacks and drained them dry. As he finished his spin he planted his right foot solidly in front of him before pulling his right hand back and making a fist and putting his left hand infront of him as if aiming. "You may be a Dryad...but let me show you what a Merman can do!" He said as he scowled as his eyes glowed blue. "Wave..punch!" He uttered as he punched the air infront of him sending out a blue pulse infront of him which ran along the walls.towards Mizori. The wood the wave passed over began creaking as drops of water seeped form it and began rolling with the pulse making the wood start to peel back as if the water droplets when pulling it.

The genie broke free from the wood as his other arm appeared. "******** this then!" Evan called out. "Go!" He commanded as the genie then punched a large hole through the wall onto the street. "We can fix this later! I'm sure Shari doesn't mind!" He said chuckling as he bumped fists with the genie  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:42 am
"Balls." Nick groaned when the ice sprang up between him and the woman. Looking in his pocket, Nick saw he still had a few more smokes. "Sorry, but now is as good a time as any for a smoke." Nick said, apologizing before lighting up. Then the wood itself began to attack and Nick was forced to dodge and weave to avoid getting caught. Then Evan punched a hole in the wall out into the street. "Time to go find our Meat Head. I guess, unless you think Marcus needs help." Nick said, oddly calm about the whole ordeal despite what was actually going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 am
Skye sighed when Evan just made a hole in the wall. "Assuming she doesn't kill us for it." she said as she looked at the damage before following after the boys. Once outside, she glanced back at the shop, but kept moving. "He should be fine. He's more powerful than any of us. Now where are we going to find Joe?" she asked. The underwater city was quite large and it could take a while to find him.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:58 am

Again the water from the wood was drained. This man was an annoying fighter to go up against and it was very evident why he had given her father so much trouble. Seeing his next attacking coming Mizori wouldn't simply wait the attack likely another attack that would drain moisture. Moisture tho was everywhere as another pulse issued across the building the wood that had been drained was slowly being given the water that Mizori was absorbing from Marcus's attacks and, returning back to normal. With Marcus now planted Mizori made her move as she rushed towards him an arrow drawn and ready to be used.

The attack that he launched was larger then she had expected tho as she had intended to dodge around it but it's size was far to large for that. "Embrace" Mizori called as wood from the ground wrapped around her fortified by the water from Marcus's last attack. As the attack hit the power was still to much, as the wood protection was stripped off sending Mizori slamming into the back wall hard enough to crack the wood. Sliding down to the ground Mizori's bow tumbled away from her slowly returning to the cylinder from before. Coughing she was covered in water and pain issued over her body as the water was slowly starting to be absorbed off her skin.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:00 am
Evan began thinking as he sniffed the air and smelled some meat cooking and got a idea. "I know! I bet he couldn't resist a nice big piece of cooked meat!" He said pointing to market as he ran towards this stand where a merman was cooking a giant piece of meat on a bone. He talked to the merman and pulled out some money and paid for it as his genie's arms grabbed the meat and Evan returned to his friends. "Hopefully the smell will draw him!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:05 am

Sitting at the docks Joe sat cross legged with his mace set up infront of him. He was from the look of it deep on thought. 'Thor what am I to do in such a land. They defile the dead and make light upon trekking into the minds of others. It's as if such acts are nothing more then play of children for them. Vile magics that do not show caution or regards towards others.' While not talking or thinking to anyone but himself when he was confused like many of those that believed in a higher power he found comfort in speaking with that power even if he was never responded to.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games